DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 4m4 minutes ago
Statement by #TravisAlexander family atty RE: #JodiArias hung jury. #12News

B_WbmV8UcAADn1i.jpg

I just ate 2 KINGSIZE caramello candy bars...and broke my darn tooth! :gaah:

Well Dmacky going to the dentist and getting drilled without novacaine will be easier to take than this verdict. :)

ciao

Of course JA waives the statement. She knows she cant blow smoke up JSS *advertiser censored** like she did to the jury.

Troy Hayden just reported that CMJA said she was sorry for the verdict, that some people didn't like it. Mainly the Alexanders. What a .

She wouldn't speak to Troy after that when she saw the cameras.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 8m8 minutes ago
Carol Gosselink, an alternate juror says, "the mitigating factors, most of which were bogus." #jodiarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 5m5 minutes ago
The alternate juror says #JodiArias is a "frightening person" who doesn't deserve to be in general population.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago
Defense team just walked out of courthouse. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi is now speaking to the media.#jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
“@rick_leabo: Nurmi "I will take no questions"” #jodiarias

What is ironic is that most of the pics of Travis that we see, were taken by CMJA.

Out into the sunshine for me today, Jodi with your sallow face you checkmated today. Will check back later.

ciao

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 28s29 seconds ago
Older Hispanic woman was alleged hold out. Took breaks alone. Had domestic violence in her past. Husband did prison time. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds ago
11-1 split from what I'm hearing..11 for death #jodiarias #3tvarias

How the heck did this woman get on the jury??? That is the equivalent of putting me on a jury deciding guilt or innocence in a murder trial! WTH?

Haven't been here since last trial as it was easier to converse when being able to watch but had to come in to also post my utterly deflated feeling over the latest jury decision. Not even angry, just feeling blah.

Frankly, I'm going to assume that sentencing a pretty young woman is something even death qualified jurors just won't do. That lesson should have been obvious from the first jury so why even bother. LWOP - guess I will have to accept; she won't be as newsworthy if not on death row so maybe that's a good thing. The worst thing for that psychopath is having people forget her and let her rot in jail. She'd be milking every minute if sentenced to death with that ego. Perhaps there is a blessing in disguise here that we just can't see yet (hoping)

Nice "seeing" everyone.

I am sick and disgusted.
I missed the live stream and I am so disappointed this Jury couldn't agree.
God Bless The Alexander Family.
Very confused about the sentencing too. Seems to me JSS should be able to hand down sentence NOW.
This whole thing.. for 2 years now has left me sick and empty!!!
Just Thankful the first Jury at least got it right with a Guilty Verdict! So... as sickening as it all is...She won't walk free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member