SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the defense gets to have a pretrial hearing. That's right. It is not over. They get to have a mini trial of why Jodi deserves possible release in 25 years. I woke up hoping someone at the jail puts her down before she goes to Perryville and hating myself for thinking those thoughts. But...I am being honest with my anger.
--------------
Curious and Fragile, what happened to victims rights~ the Defense Lawyers took them away , no one did ANYTHING about it. Makes a person sick to their stomachs. Curious you grieve any way you need to. Don't listen to "get over it". They have no heart. xox.

I don't "get over it", I try to "work through it" without getting knocked on my butt, over and over again.
Things don't "get better", they "get different".

:gaah:
Nobody can dismiss what an individual's feelings are................blah. Feelings make us human.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 15m15 minutes ago
ALERT: J. Martinez prosecuted ex-husband of holdout juror 17. They married day before his 2000 sentencing. #jodiarias

WOW

We are all still under the table from yesterday. Lol . Then to learn there was a juror who would not deliberate (if true) and was not replaced is stunning to me. Jmo

ciao

BBM I'm sure it is true. 11 jurors basically stated that she wouldn't deliberate and we all know they tried to have her replaced.

Our justice system makes me sick. The only fair outcomes I have seen is in the Teghan Skiba case and the one with the doctor who killed his wife in the bathtub (I cannot think of his name right now). I swear, JSS and that juror had an agenda. I feel it in my gut. Nothing will surprise me now with JSS who completely mishandled the court/trial handing down a sentence of LWP in 25 years. She will most likely cater to JA once again. Be prepared. Our system is so twisted. We now defend and support Terrorists! Look at the "dream team" for the Boston Marathon bomber. It sickens me. The true victims get tossed away and it's all about a win at all costs.

BBM

B_YKGIKWIAAw6c5.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_YKGIKWIAAw6c5.jpg

ALERT: J. Martinez prosecuted ex-husband of holdout juror 17. They married day before his 2000 sentencing. #jodiarias

WOW

That was the revenge the juror talked about. Since JM prosecuted her husband, she in return would not vote for the death penalty in the case JM prosecuted. JSS knew this?

WOW
O
Omg. She had it in for JM. Why can't she go to jail with Jodi?

I will admit that I am on the fence with JSS. Some days she has done good, other days not so much. I swing back and forth on her. I hope and pray she makes the right decision and we can all close this chapter in our lives.

BBM I don't see JSS giving her LWP. I mean why would she give a murderer who killed in a very heinous way and is a liar, LWP- to maybe get out in approx 19 years? I think that JSS made a big mistake when she didn't replace juror 17, but I don't think she is a complete fool.

:moo:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Juror 17 may b n some hot water if she wasn't truthful during jury select. Let the Pro's investigate. Don't threaten her people #jodiarias

I saw Juan as being very humble and a man who was near tears. He fought hard and were it not for a slimy defense trashing the victim and a juror refusing to deliberate, he would be celebrating today. Yes or no, I appreciate the hundreds of great links you have provided during the trial. I am still gobsmacked by the 17th juror and very angry. I believe with all my soul that JSS will give her life with possible release after 25 years. I saw this judge as "tight with the defense from day one" and have not seen anything that changed my opinion. And some of the remarks at WS have shocked me to the core. The fact that MDLR would go to twitter and say they won sickens me and i wish she could be put down like a rabid dog. What did she win? A murderer is going to Gen pop and gets to live while she gutted a young man! And Maria didn't have enough class to keep her mouth shut while the family grieved.

BBM She sure doesn't!

Baby T-Doggie ‏@starknightz 4h4 hours ago
How'd mitigation MDLR know Verdict before anyone else, announcing at 9:32am "I told you Faith works!!!" #jodiarias

B_aygOiVEAAErG0.jpg

The
The reason I am still crying today is because there is no such thing as closure. I lost my grandson in October and was just telling my son that when people talk of closure I feel a need to slap them. There is no such thing! I lost a part of me and that's how it feels.

I am so so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine losing your grandchild or your child. God Bless you and your family.

Because the defense gets to have a pretrial hearing. That's right. It is not over. They get to have a mini trial of why Jodi deserves possible release in 25 years. I woke up hoping someone at the jail puts her down before she goes to Perryville and hating myself for thinking those thoughts. But...I am being honest with my anger.

BBM It's good to release anger, IMO (without violence, of course). I remember telling my sons that it was OK to be angry at me for whatever reason, but that they must always love me.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1h1 hour ago
Developing: MCSO looking into websites releasing personal information of #JodiArias jurors.

@troyhaydenfox10 Then they should investigate jodiariasisinnocent .com because they posted the names #jodiarias
@troyhaydenfox10 It appears to be the jodiariasisinnocent site that posted all jurors name except #17

Crazy, crazy, crazy.....................

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1h1 hour ago
MCSO providing security for #JodiArias #Juror17. Though at this point "she has received no credible threats."

BBM~ Shut Them Down!!!! That's what I have to say about that!

BBM She sure doesn't!

Baby T-Doggie ‏@starknightz 4h4 hours ago
How'd mitigation MDLR know Verdict before anyone else, announcing at 9:32am "I told you Faith works!!!" #jodiarias

B_aygOiVEAAErG0.jpg
BBM - I hate to ask but is that Greenwitch or Mountain time? :crazy:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 9m9 minutes ago
Whomp there it is. Official investigation into #JodiArias Juror 17 has begun according to @troyhaydenfox10. Will social media tell it all?

BBM - I hate to ask but is that Greenwitch or Mountain time? :crazy:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don't know, but that's a good question.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Juror 17 may b n some hot water if she wasn't truthful during jury select. Let the Pro's investigate. Don't threaten her people #jodiarias

But will she be investigated or it just dropped. How can we find out if she is investigated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela