SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But will she be investigated or it just dropped. How can we find out if she is investigated?

I don't know, but maybe it will come out in the news by Troy- who will probably follow it up?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 9m9 minutes ago
Whomp there it is. Official investigation into #JodiArias Juror 17 has begun according to @troyhaydenfox10. Will social media tell it all?

Wow! What happens if they find out 17 was an Arias lover from the very start? Does anything happen?:thinking:

For what it is worth...I do not hate JA (hating her would go against everything I believe in) but, she is in my "TOP TEN LIST" of people I find disgusting and evil. I am angry and sad that this has turned out the way it did.

Need a new trail to follow...any suggestions?
I'm following Heather Mack/Tommy Shaeffer in Bali who stuffed her mother into a suitcase and I think I'll follow the 12-year olds Slenderman trial and the 9-year old who was forced to run to death by her grandmother. Probably also Hannah Overton who poisoned her adopted son if she is ever retried. And definitely Kate Parker-Munchausen's. The child abuse ones seem to draw me in more. And Erin Corwin and Sierra LaMar those two also.

BBM - I hate to ask but is that Greenwitch or Mountain time? :crazy:

Probably MST, but either way would be before it was announced to us. Wasn't it nearly noon EST before we heard? That message says 9:32 am

I will admit that I am on the fence with JSS. Some days she has done good, other days not so much. I swing back and forth on her. I hope and pray she makes the right decision and we can all close this chapter in our lives.

She will. I still support her. My anger is reserved for Juror #17 who lied and had an agenda- revenge against Juan for prosecuting her ex.

Probably MST, but either way would be before it was announced to us. Wasn't it nearly noon EST before we heard? That message says 9:32 am
It was sometime after 10:00 am MST when the verdict was announced.

I'm following Heather Mack/Tommy Shaeffer in Bali who stuffed her mother into a suitcase and I think I'll follow the 12-year olds Slenderman trial and the 9-year old who was forced to run to death by her grandmother. Probably also Hannah Overton who poisoned her adopted son if she is ever retried. And definitely Kate Parker-Munchausen's. The child abuse ones seem to draw me in more. And Erin Corwin and Sierra LaMar those two also.

BBM
Then you should check the Christopher Preston case. Horrific sexual abuse, physical abuse, and murder by babysitter/boyfriend, of a 1 year old who first blamed the little sister. link is in my sig below. The aunt is a member here, MissJ

COWARD: A cowardly juror mocks the system, lies to the court and betrays her oath in the Jodi Arias Trial

"UPDATE: It has now been confirmed that the stealth juror’s first husband was prosecuted by Juan Martinez and that her current husband is Facebook friends with Maria De La Rosa’s daughter and members if the Arias family! HE HAS SINCE TAKEN THE PAGE DOWN. According to Troy Hayden at FOX AZ #17 is being investigated on a high level and he cannot say anything more about it..."

http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=1954

I was so disturbed by that post, I couldn't sleep, and when I did fall asleep, I had a bad dream. The insensitivity got to me and I kept picturing someone saying that to my mother. Yes, I personalized it. It bothered me greatly that people are insensitive to the grieving process which is an individual and personal right. I don't feel that anyone deserves criticism for not grieving according to someone else's schedule.

I joined WS because it is the one and only place I can speak of my brother's murder without fear of recrimination or negativity or someone telling me it has been 32 years, get over it already. It was an insult and slap in the face to anyone who has lost a loved one, human or otherwise. I hope the poster learned something from my response. If not, the more the pity. IMO.
People like that I put on Ignore. Saves you the grief and aggravation. I dealt with this person on the Ebola thread.

This stealth juror stuff is really becoming serious! I hope there is some way she can be prosecuted, and they do that. And if Maria is in on any of the shenanigans, she should be, too.

Now there is a rumor circulating that MDLR's daughter is a friend of Juror 17. Did any of you guys/gals hear this also to back it up?

BBM I don't see JSS giving her LWP. I mean why would she give a murderer who killed in a very heinous way and is a liar, LWP- to maybe get out in approx 19 years? I think that JSS made a big mistake when she didn't replace juror 17, but I don't think she is a complete fool.

:moo:
I agree. JSS was NOT in bed with the defense. She had to conduct this phase in this way for any DP defendant. That's how Arizona does it. AZLawyer has told us so. She's seen evidence we haven't against Jodi. I'm confident she will give her LWOP.

I see from one of the articles ("Coward") that the Innocent site is also being investigated for posting juror addresses. I looked over there and could not find it, (removed, maybe?) and their comments were along the lines of how awful that anyone would do that. sheesh .... trying to cover their butts?

This stealth juror stuff is really becoming serious! I hope there is some way she can be prosecuted, and they do that. And if Maria is in on any of the shenanigans, she should be, too.

And JM prosecute her along with MDLR. That may explain MDLR knowing the "verdict" earlier than everyone else?

Now there is a rumor circulating that MDLR's daughter is a friend of Juror 17. Did any of you guys/gals hear this also to back it up?

Looks like my question has been answered while I was posting.

I didn't see this before from YESorNO.

COWARD: A cowardly juror mocks the system, lies to the court and betrays her oath in the Jodi Arias Trial

"UPDATE: It has now been confirmed that the stealth juror’s first husband was prosecuted by Juan Martinez and that her current husband is Facebook friends with Maria De La Rosa’s daughter and members if the Arias family! HE HAS SINCE TAKEN THE PAGE DOWN. According to Troy Hayden at FOX AZ #17 is being investigated on a high level and he cannot say anything more about it..."

http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=1954

it's here: http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=1954

"It has now been confirmed that the stealth juror’s first husband was prosecuted by Juan Martinez and that her current husband is Facebook friends with Maria De La Rosa’s daughter and members if the Arias family!"

But will she be investigated or it just dropped. How can we find out if she is investigated?

I sincerely hope the h*ll Juror #17 is now experiencing is worth it to her to be Jodi's savior. (And just in case anybody reads this as a threat, I don't know who she is, I don't do Twitter).

Can this crazy trial get any more convoluted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable!
And the worst part of all this juror 17 debacle is that the trial is done and can't be retried anymore. Pfttt.

I believe it was the husband's FB. There is a screenshot of his 'friends' page on twitter, before he & juror 17 deleted their pages. They did verify it is MLDR's daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela