SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The temperature climbed to the mid 40's today! It felt like Spring :)

So, I started my Spring cleaning early.
cleaning-smiley.gif

I figured I'd get a early start because last year it took me longer to finish than in previous years.

74_453dfad721042.gif

I read in this Sunday's paper that this week the weather should be warmer, but the cold weather will be back. :(

So, a little song tonight:

[video=youtube;CcyVMeDOT5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcyVMeDOT5w[/video]

Zuri's going through a goofy looking phase.........

DSC03103.jpg ....and here she is eating hay off dad's back.......... DSC03116.jpg

.....and this is the round pen...................

DSC03136.jpg

Actual General Educational Development Exam Answers

The following questions were asked in last year's GED examination.
These are genuine answers (from 16 year olds')........ and they WILL breed. :hilarious:

Q. Name the four seasons.
A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q. How is dew formed?
A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q. What causes the tides in the oceans?
A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight.

Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist upon?
A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed.

Q. In a democratic society, how important are elections?
A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election.

Q. What are steroids?
A. Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q.. What happens to your body as you age?
A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.

Q. Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A. Premature death.

Q. What is artificial insemination
A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour?
A. Keep it in the cow.

Q. How are the main 20 parts of the body categorized? (e.g. The abdomen.)
A. The body is consisted into 3 parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I,O,U..

Q. What is the fibula?
A. A small lie.

Q. What does 'varicose' mean?
A. Nearby.

Q. What is the most common form of birth control?
A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium.

Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Cesarean section'.
A. The Cesarean section is a district in Rome .

Q. What is a seizure?
A. A Roman Emperor.

Q. What is a terminal illness?
A. When you are sick at the airport.

Q. Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature?
A. Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and they look like tiny umbrellas.

Q. Use the word 'judicious' in a sentence to show you understand its meaning.
A. Hands that judicious can be soft as your face.

Q. What does the word 'benign' mean?
A. Be nign is what you will be after you be eight.

Q. What is a turbine?
A. Something an Arab or Shreik wears on his head

They are the future generation -- America Is Dead!!!

Hi guys!

Hey awhile back a poster was going through a convalescence and needing books. I gathered a pile of books for her and then didn't have time to send them and went out of town for 6 weeks so still have them to send. I deleted a ton of PM's so don't think I have her contact info anymore....does anyone remember who this was? Or are you still out there? I want to send you these books! :D

My son the veterinarian

One Sunday, in counting the money in the weekly
offering, the Pastor of a small church found a pink
envelope containing $1,000.
It happened again the
next week!

The following Sunday, he watched as the offering
was collected and saw an elderly woman put the
distinctive pink envelope on the plate. This went
on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by
curiosity, approached her.

"Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000
a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends
me money and I give some of it to the church."

The pastor replied, "That's wonderful. But $1000 is
a lot, are you sure you can afford this?
How much does he send you?"

The elderly woman answered, "$10,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed. "Your son is very
successful; what does he do for a living?"

"He is a veterinarian," she answered.

"That's an honorable profession, but I had no idea
they made that much money," the pastor said.
"Where does he practice?"

The woman answered proudly,
"In Nevada...

He has
two cat houses, one in Las Vegas, and one in Reno."
-------------------------

Redneck thinking

Two good ol' boys in an Alabama trailer park were sitting around talking one afternoon
over a cold beer after getting off work at the local Nissan plant.

After a while the 1st guy says to the 2nd, "If'n I was to sneak over to your trailer Saturday
and make love to your wife while you was off huntin' and she got pregnant and had a baby,
would that make us kin?"

The 2nd guy crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head and squinted
his eyes thinking real hard about the question.

Finally, he says, "Well, I don't know about kin, but it would make us even!"
---------------------------

Pregnant women with their partners

The room was full of pregnant women with their partners.
The class was in full swing.

The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly and was telling the men
how to give the necessary assurance to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy.

She said “Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you.
Walking is especially beneficial.

It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier.”
Just take several stops and stay on a soft surface like grass or a path.

She looked at the men in the room, “and Gentlemen, remember — You’re in this together —
It wouldn’t hurt you to go walking with her.

The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information.
Then a man at the back of the room slowly raised his hand.

“Yes, answered the Instructor.
“I was just wondering if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk??

This kind of sensitivity just can’t be taught!
------------------------------

Two legal problems

A man needing some legal help walks into a law firm. He asks an attorney: "If I give you $300 to help answer two legal problems I have, will you help me?"
The attorney replies: "Sure, what's the other question?"
-----------------

Perfect time

Two lawyers are in a bank, when, suddenly, armed robbers burst in, waving guns and yelling for everyone to freeze. While several of the robbers take the money from the tellers, others line the customers, including the lawyers, up against a wall, and proceed to take their wallets, watches, and other valuables.

While this is going on, one of the lawyers jams something into the other lawyer's hand.

Without looking down, the second lawyer whispers: "What is this?"

The first lawyer replies: "It's the $100 I owe you."
---------------

Bad and terrible news

George had responded to a call from his attorney, insisting that they meet at once. He arrived at his lawyer's firm, and was ushered into his office.

"Do you want the bad news first or the terrible news?" the lawyer asked.

"Well, if those are my choices, I guess I'll take the bad news first."

"Your wife found a picture worth a half-million dollars."

"That's the bad news?" George was stunned? "If you call that bad, I can't wait to hear the terrible news."

"The terrible news is that it's of you and your secretary."
--------------------------

The old man and the hunter

An 80 year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day went out in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun."

The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle." "And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried.

Dumbfounded, the old man replied "No."

The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!"

"That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."

"That's kind of what I'm getting at..." replied the doctor.
---------------------

And WHY NOT?

A man leaves a bar, gets into his car and drives away. A mile down the road, he's stopped by a police officer.

The officer walked up to the driver's side window holding a Breathalyzer and said: "Good evening sir. We're testing for drunk driving. Would you please blow into this machine?" The man says: "Sorry officer, but I can't do that. I have asthma. If I blow in that machine, I will get out of air."

"Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample", said the officer.

"I can't do that. I have anemia and if you stick a needle in me I will bleed to death."

"Well, then we need a urine sample."

"I'm sorry officer, I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."

"Alright... then you'll have to get out and walk 5 yards along this white line."

"I can't do that either, officer."

The officer was getting irritated... "And WHY NOT?"

"Because I'm dead drunk."
--------------------------------

Do you remember?

A loving couple was celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary, privately, at home with a couple of bottles of champagne. A bit tipsy and feeling very intimate the husband turns to his wife and asks, "Tell me truthfully, have you ever been unfaithful to me?"

"Well," she replied, "since you ask, to tell you the truth I have been unfaithful on three occasions."

"What? How could you?"

"Let me tell you about it," she said. "The first time was back when we were first married. You needed open heart surgery and we didn't have the money, so I went to bed with the surgeon and got him to operate for free."

"Gee! That was noble of you. And, besides, I guess I should be grateful. But, tell me, what about the second time?"

"Do you remember that you wanted the position of manager, and they were going to pass you over for someone else? Well, I went to bed with the President and the Vice President and they gave you the job."

"Hell, I think I could have done it on my own. But, then again, I guess I should be grateful. And so, what about the third time?"

"Do you remember two years ago when you wanted to become President of the Baseball Team, and you were missing 53 votes...?"
-----------------

We're going to be careful

Then there's the woman who goes to the dentist. As he leans over to begin working on her, she grabs his balls.

The dentist says: "Madam, I believe you've got a hold of my privates."

The woman replies: "Yes. We're going to be careful not to hurt each other, aren't we?"
----------------------------------------

Nuts to Arias. Let's chillax with some Squirrelssage
(Dang...wish I could get my husband to do this!)

[video=youtube;TxdH3HVdIGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdH3HVdIGw[/video]

You want your husband to rub a squirrel's ears?

Howdy friends, missed a lot I see. Jodi you didn't win, you are still a convicted murderer, you won't take a breath of fresh free air ever again. May your prison buddies be just like you. Life is a ***** and pay backs more so.

..this is my feet..................

DSC03144.jpg ......my right foot is stylin', my left foot is sooooo uncool :facepalm:........ DSC03108.jpg ..."NO, Poquita, NOT the HORSE POOP!"....................Ontos and Spumonie sharing a moment........ DSC03140.jpg

...this is what I accomplished this afternoon........... DSC03122.jpg ........and this is how impressed Kissy and Zuri

are....NOT........ DSC03124.jpg ....but Han thinks tractors are awesome.............DSC03145(1).jpg

*the end*

Thank you yes/no for the much needed funnies!!!!

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir is on TCM right now. :)

You want your husband to rub a squirrel's ears?

Howdy friends, missed a lot I see. Jodi you didn't win, you are still a convicted murderer, you won't take a breath of fresh free air ever again. May your prison buddies be just like you. Life is a ***** and pay backs more so.

It's about time we saw you here! You were missed, lady. Saw your post over at the other thread ..... what a scare that must have been. Breastfeeding?? Silly girl ..... glad you are back and hopefully doing well now. Slow down and stick around, now.

I was over on the Verdict thread and thankfully, I Like to Bend Pages is out of the hospital. So glad you are back Bravo and had a lovely time. It is 51 here today, a good 30 degrees warmer than yesterday and the snow and ice are melting in the sun. My husband had to get rid of all the icicles as they look like weapons at this stage. Hope you all are having a great day!

Thanks so much. Oh No so sorry to hear I Like to Bend Pages was in Hospital. Glad to hear now out. Yes we are getting a warm up this week as well. Melting too. We are to have 51 by Friday. Upper 40's otherwise. Yes good to get rid of those icicles!!!

Actual General Educational Development Exam Answers

The following questions were asked in last year's GED examination.
These are genuine answers (from 16 year olds')........ and they WILL breed. :hilarious:

Q. Name the four seasons.
A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q. How is dew formed?
A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q. What causes the tides in the oceans?
A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight.

Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist upon?
A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed.

Q. In a democratic society, how important are elections?
A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election.

Q. What are steroids?
A. Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q.. What happens to your body as you age?
A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.

Q. Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A. Premature death.

Q. What is artificial insemination
A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour?
A. Keep it in the cow.

Q. How are the main 20 parts of the body categorized? (e.g. The abdomen.)
A. The body is consisted into 3 parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I,O,U..

Q. What is the fibula?
A. A small lie.

Q. What does 'varicose' mean?
A. Nearby.

Q. What is the most common form of birth control?
A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium.

Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Cesarean section'.
A. The Cesarean section is a district in Rome .

Q. What is a seizure?
A. A Roman Emperor.

Q. What is a terminal illness?
A. When you are sick at the airport.

Q. Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature?
A. Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and they look like tiny umbrellas.

Q. Use the word 'judicious' in a sentence to show you understand its meaning.
A. Hands that judicious can be soft as your face.

Q. What does the word 'benign' mean?
A. Be nign is what you will be after you be eight.

Q. What is a turbine?
A. Something an Arab or Shreik wears on his head

They are the future generation -- America Is Dead!!!

I once answered a history question/essay "and the rest is history" she wasn't impressed~~i pushed my luck. I came with baggage, my brother organized senior skip and she remembered :(

Kind of happy to be back to hearing all the news! Bernina mad little? Zuri. Plus Yes and No wonderful posts. Thanks everyone

Thanks sooo much YesorNo for posting the Jury Interview. Wow I am in awe of them. They got it. They really saw what we hoped they would see. Despite not having all the facts from the first Trial. Except the hold out of course. I agree had she deliberated as she should have one could accept her opine. Not agree with it but respect it in the end. My heart goes out to them. What a tough job they had. I'm so proud of them. Sigh.... I wish it could have been different but I do think after the Alexanders heard from these Jurors they must have found some peace from it. They got who Travis was. And they get who Jodi is.

I wonder why Jodi never worked in the *advertiser censored* movie industry. She is so in love with her body, plus she needed the money.

Can you imagine, though, knowing Jodi's history and then renting a *advertiser censored* flick and seeing her blasting around your living room? That would be S/M right there. Or maybe PTSD?

I wonder why Jodi never worked in the *advertiser censored* movie industry. She is so in love with her body, plus she needed the money.

Can you imagine, though, knowing Jodi's history and then renting a *advertiser censored* flick and seeing her blasting around your living room? That would be S/M right there. Or maybe PTSD?

Jodi is more dominant, so PTSD. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member