SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Bravo ~
I hope your vacay got better once you got off the plane? That's crazy about the missing seat. I guess you could have sat on your hubby's lap, and got a refund for the seat you paid for that was "seat less" :wink:

Was the Condo that was robbed next door to your home, or the one you stayed in on vacay? Either way it's scary! Get some sleep my friend and come back and join us! I'm way behind too. I missed all the stuff on J 17 myself. I'm still catching up.

I wonder where YESorNO is ? She is usually the first one here every morning with lots of goodies to read. I too am an early riser, and look forward to her info.

BBM I'm just drained and I'm getting more confused with all the "stuff" that is coming out of this trial- it's hard to keep straight. The articles seem to be merging into one to me. :scared:

I awoke at 7:30 this AM, which was 8:30 (I forgot to change the clocks :sheesh: ). That's very late for me as I'm usually up at 5:00 or 6:00 every morning.

My head feels kinda foggy too. :(

Me, too, Sedona! Daylight Savings, pffft. First I changed my clocks the wrong way and later had to go back and put them right. First time I ever did that. Now I feel mad at time switching, my stupidity (not really) and having to get dressed earlier!

:thinking: Daylight Savings Time? :floorlaugh:

Who in their right mind, when this was originally proposed, ever thought farmers used an alarm clock to get up in the morning? I think they used one of these, batteries included:

Rooster_Crowing_in_the_Morning_inspiringwallpapers.net_-730x400.jpg

read that examiner page this morning. A court reporter also had familiarity with family of Juror 17? Crazy keeps getting crazier.

Why were defense costs more than triple the prosecutions.. No wonder they stretched everything out. Days and days on the stand, constantly asking for mistrials, non-expert fees, .........

Who were the non experts that got paid?

So weird to see Riverside Ca~~i hags some family there on my dads side (granted haven't seen them in ages but .....)

It's kind of a random thing, happens all the time to me unless I run a pic through Photoshop Elements and "save for web".

I resize them (if needed in PS) but never thought about saving them for the web. Thanks, I will try that next time.

Don't ya just love changing times? :gaah: Been the airport and got my hubby off to Pittsburg and he said he would gain 2 hrs today!!
LOL Poor man. Just me and my Little Bubby (fur baby) till Friday.

BBM I'm just drained and I'm getting more confused with all the "stuff" that is coming out of this trial- it's hard to keep straight. The articles seem to be merging into one to me. :scared:

I awoke at 7:30 this AM, which was 8:30 (I forgot to change the clocks :sheesh: ). That's very late for me as I'm usually up at 5:00 or 6:00 every morning.

My head feels kinda foggy too. :(

That's my time I wake usually! I did the same---slept in tip 7 (which was 8)

Good Morning WS Friends :love you:
Happy Sunday!
36 days till sentencing then buh bye Jodi.:happydance:

I keep saying that I am so over the ugly disgusting soulless killer, but here I am.

Beautiful day in redneckville.

Welcome back Bravo ~
I hope your vacay got better once you got off the plane? That's crazy about the missing seat. I guess you could have sat on your hubby's lap, and got a refund for the seat you paid for that was "seat less" :wink:

Was the Condo that was robbed next door to your home, or the one you stayed in on vacay? Either way it's scary! Get some sleep my friend and come back and join us! I'm way behind too. I missed all the stuff on J 17 myself. I'm still catching up.

I wonder where YESorNO is ? She is usually the first one here every morning with lots of goodies to read. I too am an early riser, and look forward to her info.

LOL Condo robbed next door to us was in Freeport Bahamas. Port of Call Drive Condos. Seems we are now a soft target since they have laxed on some security there despite being a gated community. Grrrrr. They had been hitting a few that were unoccupied. It's a wide mix of condos rented and condos with owners rarely there and rented and folks who live their and work on the Island/retired. It was the fight or flight thing we often talk about here. Husband chose to fight after hearing shut the F up and the guy repeatedly throwing his wife back down on the bed. He woke maybe half a minute or less after it started. He has not great hearing. Thankfully he did not have the gun he said he had. Lesson learned. Not that I said it but their bedroom was ground floor and they left their bedroom patio door open to enjoy the Ocean sounds. Not a good thing to do. Anywhere anytime. I don't do it and our bedrooms are second floor. LOL yeah one lady was so *****y she turned to me and said I'll give ya a coupla mags to sit on I just want to get home. I smiled sweetly and said I think all 240 of us on this full plane are thinking the same. So collect your mags and we can switch seats. However I shall warn you there are a few 2 inch bolts sticking up in not so strategic spots. She kinda pissed me off at that point of my bravado. So I kinda raised my voice and said despite being on Book 3 of Fifty Shades of Grey it's not my gig. Some laughed and some clapped. Lordy!!!! What the hell is wrong with people! If you cant take the inconveniences in stride then stay the hell home!

Thing is Chelly, if you have ever been the victim...or if you have ever lost someone you love, you don't just "move on". That is an insult. There is no closure. It is one moment at a time. And if talking about it WS helps, so be it.

I get your point Curious in Indiana. However, Jodi the diva wants us to think about her forever. She wants to impact us daily. I don't want to give her another thought after sentencing. She will be dead for me. Moving on as you said is an "insult". An insult to Jodi..

Who were the non experts that got paid?

So weird to see Riverside Ca~~i hags some family there on my dads side (granted haven't seen them in ages but .....)

were they not ALV, Gaffner, Samuels, and that curly haired one? :giggle: oops.... were they supposed to be something else?

Her getting LWOP will not be a snap either. for years she will be alone , caged in a cell with no contact. After being out so often for this " trial" that is going to be a big change. She wont be given the attention she is used to , no lawyers visiting ~ nothing. She will become one ugly angry dude!

:happydance:
------------
Me too!! I an so fed up. Only way I will pay attention is by the law running a pole from her gazotch to top of her head and parading her thru the heart of downtown Cleveland. Hoping for some hearty soul to beat carp out of her at Perryville. It will happen, I'll no doubt be planted by then so all please have a beer in my honor....:loveyou:

Oh Nore...you do have a way of cutting through the bullsheet and laying it on the line! You are great. Also correct! :takeabow:

Good Sunday Afternoon to my wonderful Sidebar sidekicks!
:websleuther::heartbeat:

We seem to have gone straight from winter to early summer here in the Ocala, FL area. So mr. dood and I went out and did some yard work, and then he made pancakes for brunch.

I've calmed down considerably since the non-verdict and the brouhaha afterwards about Juror Stupido. I do take comfort in knowing that - unlike Casey Anthony:puke: - Jodi Arias :dervish: will be herded off to a big concrete box and won't ever be coming out again...not alive, anyway. What happens to her no longer interests me, once they turn that key and she is just another lifer. She can have her perks and her groupies and whatever...I don't care.

Like Caylee Marie Anthony, Travis Victor Alexander and his wonderful family will never leave my heart or my mind and any residual interest I had in Arias got flushed down the cr*pper this morning. :behind: lol

Hi CJ, since you're a coffee junkie, do you mind me asking what kind of coffee maker you use? I've noticed a lot of people are using those Keurigs now, just curious. TIA :wave:

No Keurig for this coffee drinker! LOL My hubby is a big coffee drinker also. We buy the BUNN Industrial 2 pot resturant style. We just recently purchased a new one. Our first one lasted around 20 years...so we think our new will be making us coffee for many more years!

BTW: I drink decaf...hubby doesn't. So having the 2 burner/warmer machine works out well for us :)

who remembers this statement....

I know I won't be the first person to be wrongly convicted and possibly wrongly sentenced
— Jodi Arias

jane the dood

We seem to have gone straight from winter to early summer here in the Ocala, FL area. So mr. dood and I went out and did some yard work, and then he made pancakes for brunch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't make me come toooooo Flor-eee-duh and stomp your yard work with my snow boots!!! :great: :loveyou:

jane the dood

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't make me come toooooo Flor-eee-duh and stomp your yard work with my snow boots!!! :great: :loveyou:

C'mon down! We'll make you pancakes, too, and we can sit on the lanai, washing it down with copious pots of :cup: while we trash talk and watch the birds...Heck...bring the rest of the Sidebar with ya!

If I could bottle up the sunshine and send it to my Websleuth friends, I would surely do that. Y'all certainly brighten my day.
:loveyou:

We have the Bunn coffee maker too but by Tim Hortons. We use several different types of coffee. Maxwell House and Folgers mainly. Coffee is done in under a minute as we have the warmer as well. Folks have said to us gosh that's a darn good cup of coffee. What kind is it. We have come to know it's the machine. Most coffee makers have an even straight stream of water when perking. Our's has a spray. I think that's the secret. It gives a nice even smooth cup of coffee. We bought my MIL a Keurig for Xmas. She hates it LOL Yet I know folks who luv them.

Due to tapatalk I lost the sidebar again! So glad to be back! The other threads just move .si fast and I can't keep up.

I'm at a loss as to what to think about #17 other than dreading copycat agendas. Don't want this type of behavior to become the new normal. Many posted that we shouldn't judge this trial by the .CA trial but both show that defense tactics are changing and not for the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia