SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that DT that had her testify from infancy to now telling every detail of her crummy life. Most of it made up lies. Then came the so called experts, high priced, crooked, hired guns that rambled on for days about dx's that they came up with from what the LIAR OF THE YEAR told them. The Slooooooow way KN questioned the witnesses, Pro and Def witnesses. And JW's repetitive questions asked over and over. I sware if I have to hear "how did that make you feel, Jodi?" I will scream. They both knew ever hour they drug this trial out they made more money.

I have always felt that Jen and Kirk had nothing to lose. No matter the outcome of the retrial, their pockets were getting lined.

Spiders On Drugs (poor thing :( )

[video=youtube;sHzdsFiBbFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc[/video]

Thanks for all the funnies YorN; laughter, the best medicine. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I started to watch this spider one but as much as I dislike spiders I can't stand to watch them being tortured. :(

This happened not to far from where I live. It is so tragic that the young girl died.

Apparently that sort of thing used to be acceptable forms of discipline. Years ago, a friend of mine had a daughter, she was about 7 y/o at the time. Her teacher made her run laps for punishment for some small thing. She ended up dropping down dead of an unknown heart condition, some sort of cardiomyopathy. Later her little brother died from the same condition while jumping on a trampoline.

Very heartbreaking and tragic , I so hope this sort of punishment is no longer being allowed in our schools. This old woman who did this to her own granddaughter.... was she a step ? ... well, doesn't matter to me, still just plain cruel, IMO. I remember being made to run laps because our coach was mad about this or that, or for discipline, but it's all child abuse as far as I'm concerned. Maybe they should be made to run laps 'til they keel over. :furious: Ha, maybe in the after life that's what they will have to do.... Sorry, but I hate bullies, especially grown up ones who abuse children.

Can you guess what movie this song was in? I'll give a hint - It puts the lotion on it's body.

[video=youtube;TB04TmYL7GY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TB04TmYL7GY[/video]

Can you guess what movie this song was in? I'll give a hint - It puts the lotion on it's body.

[video=youtube;TB04TmYL7GY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TB04TmYL7GY[/video]

Silence of the Lambs ?

Thanks Coffee, I need several cups of coffee today.

I bet old mean ugly granny from AL that killed the young girl gets the DP. Alabama has no problem handing out the DP but if it is the DP, it will probably get overturned down the road. Granny will have new friends such as Betty Wilson and Amy Bishop.

I bet old mean ugly granny from AL that killed the young girl gets the DP. Alabama has no problem handing out the DP but if it is the DP, it will probably get overturned down the road. Granny will have new friends such as Betty Wilson and Amy Bishop.

at least the trial was not 7 yrs getting a non-verdict!!

Good morning all! :wave:

Thanks a bunch for those funnies YESorNO! I needed a laugh this morning! :lol:

Well, I had to rub it in, but we have Spring here!! :spring:

I finally caught up on the Boston Marathon case... again a BIG :tyou: YESorNO for those tweets!

Okay... now what? :waitasec: what trial or case are you all following? Anything worthwhile?

Off to read my missing cases...

:seeya:

Hey! Anyone else notice that the total # of posts is back to "what" you want!! I have 200 posts per page!! No more 31 pages plus...

:happydance:

HAWT DAYUM!!!!! I'm back!!! I'm back to 200 posts per page on my computer! :happydance: Tricia said that she would look into it this weekend... DAYUM... :escape: to thank her at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?273484-Thread-Display-Posts-Per-Page link which arose due to folks complaining, and which she responded and said she would look into.

Yipee!!!! :blowkiss:

Unless you are a previous 200 posts per page person on the computer... you may not get it but again... :happydance: back to 200 posts per page ability... off to :tyou: to Tricia!

ETA: Grrrrrrrrr. Cannot correct my misspelling of Websleuths in the title...it's not correctable. :tears:

Apparently that sort of thing used to be acceptable forms of discipline. Years ago, a friend of mine had a daughter, she was about 7 y/o at the time. Her teacher made her run laps for punishment for some small thing. She ended up dropping down dead of an unknown heart condition, some sort of cardiomyopathy. Later her little brother died from the same condition while jumping on a trampoline.

Very heartbreaking and tragic , I so hope this sort of punishment is no longer being allowed in our schools. This old woman who did this to her own granddaughter.... was she a step ? ... well, doesn't matter to me, still just plain cruel, IMO. I remember being made to run laps because our coach was mad about this or that, or for discipline, but it's all child abuse as far as I'm concerned. Maybe they should be made to run laps 'til they keel over. :furious: Ha, maybe in the after life that's what they will have to do.... Sorry, but I hate bullies, especially grown up ones who abuse children.

:seeya: :grouphug: :grouphug: Missed y'all! I've been on a tapatalk only hiatus since the previous reduction in postings ( :pullhair: :pullhair:) and only been reading a bit and not up on stuff here as I kinda was AWOL. Anywhoooooooo... came on my phone to read and saw a post about this case. OMG :gasp: I did not know of this case. I must say I had just started to read the links and then poof, they went to verdict watch while I was reading. I saw the charges, and my thoughts on reading the ONLY link before the verdict was announced was " hmmmmm, they'll NEVER get capital murder on this one stating it was her INTENT to kill her"

DAYUM... I was wrong... wow.... I'll need to actually do a "post-mortem" review of the case as I'm floored that this was a situation deserving of capital murder :thud: Only saying that as I know not much about the case and will read up. Thanks so VERY much to Shelby1 and others for posting her to head to that link

:blowkiss: Shelby and Torismom and others....see you downstairs soon? :wink:

Ha, ha........still think Ryan Owens was slick showing CMJA in her stripes! :floorlaugh: He's such a "hater", lol! :laughing:

stripes.jpg

[video=youtube;nrc9SgqtQos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrc9SgqtQos[/video]

Does anyone know if there's an unedited interview, or are we just stuck with "clips"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79