DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bdsurprise:

Happy Birthday, Nore!!

The MORE NORE, the better!
:thewave:

Happy Birthday, Nore. Have a very nice day.

Happy Birthday to our sweet Nore. Hope you have a very nice day.

There must be something in the water:

CBC2bT5UQAEdTZ5.jpg:large

Phoenix Police @phoenixpolice
Follow

Avoid the area of 6700 W Clarendon. We are searching for an armed subject who has been firing shots.
11:44 AM - 26 Mar 2015

Seems like things are getting pretty crazy down in the Phoenix/Tri City area..............

Got the property done!!!!! GAH! And have the vet coming tomorrow cause I think my stallion has a bad tooth.........no rest for the wicked!:rockon:

Spellbound, MAJOR HUGS!!!!:sorry: Had a similar situation with my dad last August. Hope your situation goes positive!!!!!!

Happy B-Day, NORE!!!!! So what's it like being 25...............? :floorlaugh:

I'm over "Miss Thang", CMJA. Kinda nice not "hearing" anything from the convict.

..........and it gets weirder. The pilot who crashed the Luftansa flight got some of his training in Goodyear, Arizona.

azcentral ‏@azcentral 5h5 hours ago
Officials: Pilot in #Germanwings Flight 9525 crash trained in Goodyear, AZ http://azc.cc/1ydlrMQ

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 4h4 hours ago Goodyear, AZ

Flags are at half staff at the ATCA campus where the pilot remained in Goodyear, AZ #abc15

When aspiring Lufthansa pilots come to ATCA in Goodyear, I've told been it's phase 2 of their training program. 1st phase in Germany #abc15

I don't think the letter is up anymore. I Can't find it...

I remember seeing it over and over again in the discussion thread last night. Lot's of people that read that evil nonsense fake letter "replied with quote" so it still showed up even though the original was removed.

..........and it gets weirder. The pilot who crashed the Luftansa flight got some of his training in Goodyear, Arizona.

azcentral ‏@azcentral 5h5 hours ago
Officials: Pilot in #Germanwings Flight 9525 crash trained in Goodyear, AZ http://azc.cc/1ydlrMQ

Flags are at half staff at the ATCA campus where the pilot remained in Goodyear, AZ #abc15

When aspiring Lufthansa pilots come to ATCA in Goodyear, I've told been it's phase 2 of their training program. 1st phase in Germany #abc15

Bernina, once again I rest my case :gavel:

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/24/2015 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 3/26/2015
NOTE: MINUTE ENTRY DATED 3/24/15
3/23/2015 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 3/26/2015
NOTE: EX PARTE SUPPLEMENTAL TO MOTION TO CHANGE COUNSEL

???????

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/24/2015 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 3/26/2015
NOTE: MINUTE ENTRY DATED 3/24/15
3/23/2015 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 3/26/2015
NOTE: EX PARTE SUPPLEMENTAL TO MOTION TO CHANGE COUNSEL

???????

Could this be for her appeal?

I keep forgetting!!!!
A documentary that my lil' bro and his friends put together finally hit Netflix! "K2: Siren of the Himalayas".

http://k2siren.com/

cropped-K2banner_V3_optmzd1.jpg

K2_poster_11x17-laurels.png

I've been a climbing nut since I was 23, and this is by far, the best well put together documentary I've seen on K2 , and that's not being biased. It goes from the original black and white footage of the original explorer and to full HD "present" day 2009. And no one gets smooshed by an avalanche or froze to death!!!
My lil' bro got credit for the titles, but he helped develop and mix the music score, and finessed the film editing.

Now that he's gone back to private contracting, the producers are looking to snag him into another film. (If he has time). He just finished working on a project with medical micro robotics from a corporation in San Francisco. He was flown there 3 times, one time was to watch the procedures being done on pigs, he was totally blown away.
He made the "motion" in the code "fluid"....he does some outstanding stuff!

http://www.artefactgroup.com/content/person/jon-garn/

That's his profile from the corporation he's worked for the last 3 years (yes, ladies, that's him on his racing bike), now he's contracting with them off site so he can spend more time with his pup, all his artistic passions, and outdoor sports. He's going back into triathlons again, dude is tuff! BTW: Artifact's main motion piece on their home page he did.

I will quit gushing, love my lil' bro!

Got the property done!!!!! GAH! And have the vet coming tomorrow cause I think my stallion has a bad tooth.........no rest for the wicked!:rockon:

Spellbound, MAJOR HUGS!!!!:sorry: Had a similar situation with my dad last August. Hope your situation goes positive!!!!!!

Happy B-Day, NORE!!!!! So what's it like being 25...............? :floorlaugh:

I'm over "Miss Thang", CMJA. Kinda nice not "hearing" anything from the convict.

Gosh Bernina, I was going to try and help you with the chicken coops. I didn't know you were a total SUPER WOMAN!

Gosh Bernina, I was going to try and help you with the chicken coops. I didn't know you were a total SUPER WOMAN!

Zuri, if I don't do it, it won't get done!:shame:

Boy, oh, boy! Thinking about just shaving a few strips of that wooly mammoth fur off Zuri (the HORSE!), there was some GORGEOUS gray Arabs in the Arabian Horse World magazine this month.

ahw-cover.jpg

I know, blew the margins, but it's such a pretty gray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag