SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
3 of the original jurors just walked into the courtroom behind #juanMartinez #JodiARias, they are put into the row in front of the jury box

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
3 jurors from the first trial are now sitting with the retrial jurors #jodiarias

Its #jodiArias mother speaking and puts up a picture of jodi as a little girl @KTAR923

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 58s59 seconds ago
Sandy shows a pic of #JodiArias as a toddler. She's the only one from the family here.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 38s39 seconds ago
#JodiArias mom Sandy speaking, says family wanted 2come but it is a financial hardship "family is here in spirit". #TravisAlexander #abc15

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 35s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias MOM HAS GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 52s53 seconds ago
oh this will go well. Sandy Arias is claiming #JodiArias acted in self defense against her abuser.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 41s42 seconds ago
"She was unfairly incarcerated because she wanted to live." #JodiArias

Sandy - "she stumbled on the worst mistake of her life" then proceeds to say in essence that TA was the mistake #jodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias mom try's to explain why rest of #JodiArias family doesn't care enough to show up

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Sandy saying Travis was abusive and Jodi defended herself on the day of the murder. Sandy saying Jodi was fighting to live #jodiarias

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 1m1 minute ago
I CAN'T CLOSE MY MOUTH I AM SO SHOCKED AND OFFENDED RIGHT NOW #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Travis Alexander was Jodi's worst mistake of her life, says #jodiarias mom. Says Jodi victim of domestic abuse. #fox10phoenix

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
Sandy Arias: #JodiArias came in2 world kicking & screaming She didn't come out with instructions so we did our best #TravisAlexander #abc15

#jodiArias mother: “beautiful soul”
she was unfairly incarcerated for trying to save her life @KTAR923

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
"I in no way condone what #JodiArias has done but I understand it." -- Sandy Arias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Sandi says when #JodiArias' life was threatened, she wanted to live.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Sandy saying she didn't teach her daughter how to walk away from an abusive relationship. #jodiarias

Well, apparently Jodi Arias learned Lying 101 from the best of 'em. Ugh.

I pray the Judge goes bat chit crazy when sentencing. She is truly disgusting!

Still slamming Travis and his family, Jodi? I think this will backfire. And she seems to be upset about a baby crying ..... upstaging her words?

She she has been found guilty! Why is she still denying her responsibility? Can't the judge stop this?

I wish I could reach through the TV screen and strangle Jodi :furious: :furious: :furious:.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 3m3 minutes ago
Sandy: sorry for the loss the #TravisAlexander family has endured, but we lost our daughter also #JodiArias

effrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago
My mouth is wide opennnnn. Omg, the angel #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
Amazing. No wonder she didn't testify during trial. #JodiAria

INSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias's Mom has taken this time to continue to SLANDER Travis Alexander.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
Sandy saying she understands what Jodi did and she has hurt lives and touched lives #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 3m3 minutes ago
Sandi says they can take away #JodiArias' freedom but they can't take away her soul.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 3m3 minutes ago
Sandy-hope you see what a good person she is, she has helped many people the last 7 years #JodiArias @KTAR923

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago
Sandy Arias: #JodiArias is still kicking & screaming now for her life. She was wrongly convicted, made mistakes - this is her biggest #abc15

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 4m4 minutes ago
Sandy Arias said her daughter was the victim of an abusive relationship and has been falsely incarcerated. #JodiArias @HuffPostCrime

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias has written letters for inmates and sang for them. -- Sandy

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 4m4 minutes ago
I'm sorry for Alexander family loss, says #jodiarias mom. But she says Jodi unfairly charged and incarcerated. #fox10phoenix

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Sandy wants to see her daughter walk free one day #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 4m4 minutes ago
Sandy says she is only family member here-refers to relationship w/TA worst mistake her life-wishes Jodi walked away from abuse #JodiArias

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 4m4 minutes ago
WHAT THE HELL

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 4m4 minutes ago
Sandy Arias: "Our lives have been forever changed." #JodiArias @HuffPostCrime

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 4m4 minutes ago
Wow. #JodiArias' mother blames the victim AGAIN. For the record, there is not a single shred of evidence Travis Alexander ever hit anyone.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
Sandy telling the judge #jodiarias has helped many people including inmates.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 4m4 minutes ago
SAndy: I pray something good will come out of this, pray TA family has peace #jodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 4m4 minutes ago
For the first time we have learned #jodiarias speaks fluent Spanish. Mom says she is not a monster. #fox10phoenix

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 5m5 minutes ago
Sandy Arias: "We will stand by her always." #JodiArias @HuffPostCrime

I'm not posting what lies the murderer said :(

Sit down Wilmott

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias sounded like she was apologizing for her dog pooping on your lawn.

OMG, the lies continue. Arias couldn't even keep her place in her notes. What a whackjob, lying murderer! I am so disgusted.

My internet totally crapped out before the heinous murderer's mom spoke..........and just caught the last of the devil's spawn's statement.......Wilmont should STFU.

I still question how the h3ll Travis could have been "attacking" cmja when she stilt his throat. And personally hearing that lie~~doesn't matter gun shot first or second~~the man was fighting for HIS life. :(

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
For the first time today #jodiarias said she remembers killing Travis Alexander. #fox10phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader