SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even begin to imagine why JW would want this person to ever be free again. She needs a serious reality check.

That B_ _ _ H CMJA spoke to judge without an iota of remorse. She slammed Travis and Family yet again. She doesn't deserve to breath. My wish is the inmates and staff at Perryville make her life as miserable as humanly possible.

JSS refused Juan's request to speak after Jodi. That annoyed me.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 4m4 minutes ago
Personally I did not see ANY remorse with #JodiArias body language, no emotion, just words and anger towards Samantha @KTAR923

Willmott is being completely ineffective. Her examples, which she has already provided to the judge, just ring hollow. It's almost irrelevant--especially since the murderer herself just pronounced that she *remembered* slitting the victim's throat, and that he was still alive!

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 6m6 minutes ago
Willmott has offered 60 cases to JSS to compare so JSS can see that TA's death "wasn't as bad." #jodiarias

OMG, the lies continue. Arias couldn't even keep her place in her notes. What a whackjob, lying murderer! I am so disgusted.

I know. And did you notice how she turned around and looked behind her when the baby started crying? Wth was that all about. :scared:

Omg, she was looking at Travis' family wasn't she ? Her predator stare, how dare her. :stormingmad:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
For the first time today #jodiarias said she remembers killing Travis Alexander. #fox10phoenix

She said she recalled slashing Travis' throat to rub salt into wounds of TA's family

NG foaming at the mouth, God love her :)

I know. And did you notice how she turned around and looked behind her when the baby started crying? Wth was that all about. :scared:

It was "Shut up that damn infant that is trying to upstage me or I will shut him up for you."

crash-smiley-face.gif

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 37s38 seconds ago
Re: #jodiarias lack of remorse: defense says Jodi is devastated by what she did. #fox10phoenix

I can't believe she said she shot him first and remembers slitting his throat. What a freaking lying liar. OMG, spare me. She said it so matter of factly, no remorse, no tears, nothing. Just the smirk in her voice and the sense of entitlement that what she did was justified. I am sick of this murderer and thank god today should be the end of her. Only justice for Travis from now on, a beautiful soul.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
WIllmott saying Jodi led a life of being a kind person until the day of murder #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 54s54 seconds ago
#JodiArias has "bad days" where she can't believe what she did. She's "repulsed".

Wilmott has more remorse than the murderer, IMO.

She said she recalled slashing Travis' throat to rub salt into wounds of TA's family

Exactly. Not one to pass up a chance to kill Travis one...more...time; and stab his family in their hearts while she's at it. Gah!

#jodiarias has no remorse and showed it by what she said to family about the fog being lifted and she remembers slitting TA's throat

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 25s25 seconds ago
Wimlott: "no one ever called Mr. Alexander a pdeophile."

No, you said he masturbated to pictures of young boys.

Totally different. Go it.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias' attorney: Jodi is repulsed and disgusted by what she did. and has broken down crying. (Now would be a good time.) #fox10phoenix

WIllmott saying Jodi led a life of being a kind person until the day of murder #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 54s54 seconds ago
#JodiArias has "bad days" where she can't believe what she did. She's "repulsed".

Wilmott has more remorse than the murderer, IMO.

I think what Wilmott has is battle fatigue. Good. I hope she has nightmares about this case for the rest of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader