SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all. Looks like inmate 281129 is all checked in at her new home from now to the end.

I still cannot believe that she said that she shot Travis first and when she slit his throat the he was still attacking her. What was the reason for this?
I guess it was to torment the Alexander Family. Maybe she thought, poor me, after I shot and stabbed him, he was still attacking me - what was I suppose to do? The killer is not human but a monster. Really after being shot and stabbed 29 times, would anyone have enough stamina to attack another person.
Good riddance Killer. May the rest of your natural life be horrible.

I know a lot of you felt that JSS was weak but I was impressed with her yesterday. She could have bashed the killer but after hearing the Alexander family members speak, maybe she thought it was not necessary.

Agree to disagree. Totally.

"...surrounded by hard-core criminals for the rest of her life"...

THIS statement really bothers me. Everyone believes being surrounded by criminals will make Jodi's life hell. JODI IS A CRIMINAL! AND THE WORST KIND! She wasn't on drugs! She wasn't in a fight or defending herself. She planned an execution and carried it out, the worst kind. He suffered. So why does anyone think Jodi will hate prison? She is home with family (her own kind) now. She DESERVED to sit in a solitary cell for the remainder of her natural life. Nothing less.

We can all thank juror 17 and JSS who kept her on the jury.
Curious: Thanks is not enough.
Just want to say I agree with you.
I think Jodi will do well in prison. Just my opinion.
As for me: Accept this and move on.

Good Morning all. Looks like inmate 281129 is all checked in at her new home from now to the end.

I still cannot believe that she said that she shot Travis first and when she slit his throat the he was still attacking her. What was the reason for this?
I guess it was to torment the Alexander Family. Maybe she thought, poor me, after I shot and stabbed him, he was still attacking me - what was I suppose to do? The killer is not human but a monster. Really after being shot and stabbed 29 times, would anyone have enough stamina to attack another person.

I know a lot of you felt that JSS was weak but I was impressed with her yesterday. She could have bashed the killer but after hearing the Alexander family members speak, maybe she thought it was not necessary.

It seems she said it out of spite. She seemed happy to finally tell parts of what happened, one to proof JM wrong (gun first) and two to rub it in the Alexander's family. The only revenge she could get.

But if we give her our anger, she wins. She has our interest and attention.

Better to be angry with the system, the Arizona Legal System. With Juror 17, and the cast of characters who made up her defense, with the Dr.'s and "experts" who bled the Arizona tax payers. And let's not forget MSM, who took CMJA as a hot story back in 2008 and turned the court atmosphere into a circus.

Think about it, she's not going to be socializing with the peers of a "normal" 34 year old, she's going to be surrounded by women who take hammers to their sleeping husband's heads, torture their children and put their bodies in dumpsters, drug addicts and alcoholics who will do anything to get there hands on their drug of choice, including assault and death. Would you want a room mate who'd just as soon slit your throat than talk to you? Prison programs........she can take them but there's no point, she's NOT getting out ever. What's a degree going to do for her in prison? No point in her taking anything to do with children, life skills, marriage, computer technology......I doubt she'll ever have access to a camera again. Her art garbage? There are truly talented convicts in prison, people who were unaware of their gift until they landed in there. Some of them are just incredible, her tracings don't even come close. And the whole point of those programs is "rehabilitation", for inmates that will eventually see the outside of that prison.

I can't see her doing anything more than slopping food on trays or pushing around a library cart. Maybe even janitorial stuff. The only "skill" that she could contribute with is her restaurant back ground. Education? She has a GED, but there ARE a few women there with degrees from the outside, who's world knowledge, legal background, or writing abilities are sorely lost in that environment, beyond trading their services for favors or commissary.

There's also a ceiling for how much money she can have in her commissary each month. She's NOT going to be giving anything to the less fortunate without a price. If she does try to sell anything through an outside source, I would hope the Alexanders will have that covered.

It's existing, NOT living, and it'll go on for the rest of her life, no matter how short or long it is. Being locked away by herself may have literally been a safer venue for her, but to interact with others? I think people give her too much credit thinking she'll just fit right in.

How many times do you think the Arias clan is going to drive 20+ hours to visit CMJA? How many collect calls are they going to accept before they just say enough?

I give her family 2 years before they say to heck with it. It takes about that long for a person to realize that it's not going to get any better and their inmate family member is nothing but a money pit.

I hope that brings some sense of justice for anyone who wished it had been the death penalty, which I also was a member of. The death penalty has that sliver of "hope". LWOP has absolutely none in CMJA's case.

okay so she will be hot. She will eat crappy food. Her family might visit on her birthday for awhile. She may get marriage offers from guys on the outside. But here is the real deal. Jodi will be locked up with people exactly like her so she will be in her own element and she will thrive and survive. While it would be hell on earth for say, a thief or drug user; for Jodi it will be fine. She slaughtered a human being. Nothing about her is normal. She won't pay until she dies.

CMJA for me has a new name: Inmate 281129. Or maybe just 281129. I don't want to think of her as a living, breathing person ever again.

Forgot to say:

Good Morning Sidebar Friends!
:loveyou:

Countdowns are over.
Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today.

And while I'm thinking about this...I think Jodi is given too much credit. Jodi is evil (her eyes are blank). So are these harden criminals that she will be housed with. She is just like them! Sure she will take knocks in prison, she thinks is entitled, so do they (or they would not be where they are). They are all misfits and belong where they are. Jodi will fit in just fine. I feel Jodi deserved DP and I can't get see where this is just punishment.

I know...we can blame Juror 17, DT, JSS. The fact is...she will do fine with her own kind! And, that my friends is not punishment in my book.

Ok, my rant is over. :)

It seems she said it out of spite. She seemed happy to finally tell parts of what happened, one to proof JM wrong (gun first) and two to rub it in the Alexander's family. The only revenge she could get.

Yes, it was her parting shot.

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to the videos that Yo No posted from the sentencing. Thank you so much for the links. My eldest daughter (23) came in my room and heard part of the statements by Hillary and Tanisha. She abruptly got up and left my room and went downstairs, not saying a word to me.

My youngest daughter (21) was watching TV and she said DD#1 was visibly upset and had said I was listening to something really sad. Apparently she pictured me addressing the judge like that, speaking about my brother.

As I have said here many times, I don't talk about the details of my brother's murder to my children or anyone really. I didn't realize how she had been impacted by the death of my brother, someone she has never met, in her own way. The ripple effect is far reaching, and I hope in some way that by her hearing the words of the Alexander sisters helps her realize why I am the way I am. We are never, ever the same.

BBM This must have happened already, No?
cavitysearch-smiley.gif

:facepalm:

This is so funny. I cant stop laughing.

I have always said that Jodi will thrive in prison! She is just that type of person who can adapt to her surroundings. At first it may be rough, but she will be right in the gang soon.
I strongly disagree. She will never adjust. She will be on a forever quest to get out of there. She will spend her days hating and blaming others for her current situation. Thats not going to change. She demonstrated that in court yesterday. Plus she is housed with the worst of the worst. What goes around comes around.

Good morning, my friends!

Glad the demon seed is locked up with her own kind. Hope she had a miserable night, with many to follow.

Does anyone else think she might purposely get pregnant by one of the guards (assuming there are male guards)? And claim she was raped? How rich would that be; Mama Arias ends up having to raise demon daughter's demon spawn?

Then again...it's probably just my overactive imagination. :)

Need a new trial to follow! Where is everyone going next?

But if we give her our anger, she wins. She has our interest and attention.

Better to be angry with the system, the Arizona Legal System. With Juror 17, and the cast of characters who made up her defense, with the Dr.'s and "experts" who bled the Arizona tax payers. And let's not forget MSM, who took CMJA as a hot story back in 2008 and turned the court atmosphere into a circus.

Think about it, she's not going to be socializing with the peers of a "normal" 34 year old, she's going to be surrounded by women who take hammers to their sleeping husband's heads, torture their children and put their bodies in dumpsters, drug addicts and alcoholics who will do anything to get there hands on their drug of choice, including assault and death. Would you want a room mate who'd just as soon slit your throat than talk to you? Prison programs........she can take them but there's no point, she's NOT getting out ever. What's a degree going to do for her in prison? No point in her taking anything to do with children, life skills, marriage, computer technology......I doubt she'll ever have access to a camera again. Her art garbage? There are truly talented convicts in prison, people who were unaware of their gift until they landed in there. Some of them are just incredible, her tracings don't even come close. And the whole point of those programs is "rehabilitation", for inmates that will eventually see the outside of that prison.

I can't see her doing anything more than slopping food on trays or pushing around a library cart. Maybe even janitorial stuff. The only "skill" that she could contribute with is her restaurant back ground. Education? She has a GED, but there ARE a few women there with degrees from the outside, who's world knowledge, legal background, or writing abilities are sorely lost in that environment, beyond trading their services for favors or commissary.

There's also a ceiling for how much money she can have in her commissary each month. She's NOT going to be giving anything to the less fortunate without a price. If she does try to sell anything through an outside source, I would hope the Alexanders will have that covered.

It's existing, NOT living, and it'll go on for the rest of her life, no matter how short or long it is. Being locked away by herself may have literally been a safer venue for her, but to interact with others? I think people give her too much credit thinking she'll just fit right in.

How many times do you think the Arias clan is going to drive 20+ hours to visit CMJA? How many collect calls are they going to accept before they just say enough?

I give her family 2 years before they say to heck with it. It takes about that long for a person to realize that it's not going to get any better and their inmate family member is nothing but a money pit.

I hope that brings some sense of justice for anyone who wished it had been the death penalty, which I also was a member of. The death penalty has that sliver of "hope". LWOP has absolutely none in CMJA's case.

She will devolve even further than she already has and will be a human animal in a cage for the rest of her life. The decisions made by JSS, as frustrating as most were to trial watchers, will ensure that she never gets out.

Hell on earth.

BBM The murderer is checked in:

Inmate 281129
--------------------

Last Name First Name Middle Initial Birth Date
ARIAS JODI A 07/09/1980

Gender Height (inches) Weight Hair Color
FEMALE 65 126 BROWN

Eye Color Ethnic Origin Custody Class Inmate/Detainee
BROWN CAUCASIAN INMATE

Sentence Admission Prison Release Date Max End Date
Sentence Information Below 04/13/2015 LIFE

Cur. Absconded Hist. Absconded Release Type Most Recent Loc Unit
-N- -- NEW COMMITMENT PERRYVILLE ASPC-PV CDU

Community Supervision Parole Last Movement Commitment Status Status
N 04/13/2015 COMPLETE, BUT NOT VERIFIED ACTIVE

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

BBM The murderer is checked in:

Inmate 281129
--------------------

Last Name First Name Middle Initial Birth Date
ARIAS JODI A 07/09/1980

Gender Height (inches) Weight Hair Color
FEMALE 65 126 BROWN

Eye Color Ethnic Origin Custody Class Inmate/Detainee
BROWN CAUCASIAN INMATE

Sentence Admission Prison Release Date Max End Date
Sentence Information Below 04/13/2015 LIFE

Cur. Absconded Hist. Absconded Release Type Most Recent Loc Unit
-N- -- NEW COMMITMENT PERRYVILLE ASPC-PV CDU

Community Supervision Parole Last Movement Commitment Status Status
N 04/13/2015 COMPLETE, BUT NOT VERIFIED ACTIVE

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

In the future, I will refer to the killer as Inmate 281129...just another number.

When Judge Sherry sentenced Inmate 281129 for the rest of her "natural life," I was thinking, there's nothing natural about this creature. She's an abomination. I think the inmate will be nothing but a giant pain in the azz for the prison system, but at least she can't run amok out in society, causing misery wherever she goes. If she thinks she's smarter than the tough-egg lifers in Perryville, guess again.

I strongly disagree. She will never adjust. She will be on a forever quest to get out of there. She will spend her days hating and blaming others for her current situation. Thats not going to change. She demonstrated that in court yesterday. Plus she is housed with the worst of the worst. What goes around comes around.

I respect your opinion :) But, at one time each of the 'worst of the worst' were in the same boat as Jodi is now. I am sure they each were/are on a quest to get out :) They didn't do it attitude. I do agree that Jodi will always be scheming a way out of the mess she created.

have a beautiful day

In the future, I will refer to the killer as Inmate 281129...just another number.

When Judge Sherry sentenced Inmate 281129 for the rest of her "natural life," I was thinking, there's nothing natural about this creature. She's an abomination. I think the inmate will be nothing but a giant pain in the azz for the prison system, but at least she can't run amok out in society, causing misery wherever she goes. If she thinks she's smarter than the tough-egg lifers in Perryville, guess again.

HAHA She thinks she is...All I'm saying is Inmate281129 is very devious and I can see her going head to head for her 'rights' in prison as one who can be Top Dog in her unit.

HAHA She thinks she is...All I'm saying is Inmate281129 is very devious and I can see her going head to head for her 'rights' in prison as one who can be Top Dog in her unit.

I agree with that! She couldn't stay out of trouble in jail; Perryville is the portal to Hell, from everything I've read. I hope every day is a struggle for the inmate.

I respect your opinion :) But, at one time each of the 'worst of the worst' were in the same boat as Jodi is now. I am sure they each were/are on a quest to get out :) They didn't do it attitude. I do agree that Jodi will always be scheming a way out of the mess she created.

have a beautiful day

I agree with you CJ. She has already adjusted to her environment of being in Estrella. She is a chameleon and she will be fine in jail. Truthfully, I don't really care. She is where she belongs.

I listened to CMJA statement to JSS and found it interesting that CMJA stated that she testified that...and quickly changed her statement to "I would have testified that... regarding her shooting Travis first and slitting his throat while conscious.

I can't cherry pick what is truthful and what is a lie with her as she seems to lie about everything. Her statement yesterday sealed her fate as to no appeal being granted. She was too busy wanting to be right, have the last word towards the Alexanders and she showed the world who she really is. It makes sense to me now why JSS bent over backwards to make sure there was no appeal able defense. She knew what a monster CMJA is, and was not about to let her get out on a technicality. IMO

I don't know if anyone "believes" in body/voice/face language, but I do (it is used by managers on Wall St to assess their staff). I think the body stance and face reveals an abundance of clues on what's really going on with a person and what they are saying.

Sometimes there can be problems on a forum with what a poster may be writing because their words/sentences may be construed in so many different ways. This is because we don't see/hear the person when they are "speaking"; facial expressions and body language are very important to evaluate the person speaking (although done unconsciously by the receiver of the words), IMO (that's why I use so many smilies in my posts as it helps my expression of what I want to be heard). :)

Anyway- good article, IMO:

Jodi Arias’ Defiant Voice and Body Language During Sentencing Trial As She Sadistically Torment’s Travis' Family

"...When we heard Jodi Aria’s mother speak at the sentencing trial, we also heard defiance in her voice as well as she spoke. She said that her daughter was wrongly incarcerated as she said ” seven years ago she was incarcerated because she wanted to live” What??? No, Mrs. Aria, your daughter was incarcerated because she macerated her lover’s body and shot him in the head as he bled to death in agony in a shower. Next she stated. “they can cage her, they can strip her of her rights but they can never take away her beautiful soul.” Beautiful soul ? Mrs. Arias, a beautiful soul is not someone who did what she did to Travis with 27 stab wounds and a bullet to the head as well as all of the lying and manipulating as we saw her do often. After hearing Mrs. Arias finally speak, we not only see how she is in clear denial. We get a glimpse as to why Jodi may have turned out the way she did. No doubt her mother was in denial about Jodi her entire life and refused to see Jodi’s aberrant behaviors.

The fact that Arias’ mother smiled as she walked up in front of Judge Stevens to speak on her daughter’s behalf was chilling and validates how much in denial she appears to be in..."

https://drlillianglassbodylanguageb...l-as-she-sadistically-torments-travis-family/

screen-shot-2015-04-14-at-5-38-04-am.png

I'm still stewing about Juror 17 and now, the murderer's mother :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members