SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, there are rules in prison, and "codes" each group of inmates follow.

CMJA has been making her own rules since she was real young, don't like your little brother, clobber him with a baseball bat, Doggie Boy tears up the dirty diapers, make him disappear, don't like the rules your parents have, go live somewhere else.........She can't do that anymore.

Is she going to go all chicano? Or is she going to keep slathering herself with SPF 80 when she gets to see the light of day and try to pass as a white girl? Either way, she's going to have some haters from both sides. Marisa DeValt may have thought they'd be BFF in Perryville, but I don't believe Marisa's going to greet her with open arms once CMJA gets the opportunity to rub shoulders with other inmates. That'll just put a target on MD with her homies.

Racism is alive and well in prison. That's how you survive. CMJA is bi-racial. How do you put a square peg in a round hole?

She committed a horrific murder, but her crime doesn't even come up on the radar as far as the max sec inmates are concerned. She killed her ex boyfriend, who broke up with her a year prior, drove 100's of miles to do it, did a sloppy clean up job, started shooting off her mouth the minute she was arrested, went all "Media *advertiser censored*", put heat on the inmates at Estrella when she abused the video chat, snitched on at least one inmate, probably took down the fellow inmates she was allegedly sharing her commissary with........everything she has done makes her a "loser" as far as hard core inmates are concerned.

Her fellow inmates aren't lacking in "criminal common sense". They're going to say, "You did this, and for what? A lifetime in this hole. He was over you a year prior and you couldn't just walk away...........what an idiot." Her crime isn't going to get her any snaps from the residents.

I wouldn't be surprised if she went to sleep last night with the sounds of catcalls, threats, and deadly promises coming from the other cells in the pod.

She's the new fish.

BTW: Wind and fire advisory for Az, Perryville should be seeing winds up to 40 mph, high of 93 in Phoenix, Perryville usually is a few degrees warmer...........lots of dust going to be covering CMJA's new digs. Wonder when she's going to get a shower to wash it all off? 2, 3 days? It gets BAD. Hope she doesn't have allergies.....NOT.

I love this post more than words can say!

I do!! The only question is how long? 1 yr - 5yr is my bet. Although she might flip flop on the rape part. It's about the only card she has to play. She will be searching for ways to get attention and media exposure...a pregnancy would "play well".....barf

Let's just hope the killer does not have the physique for pregnancy.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Glad Nurmi was granted the right to withdraw. Wish he could somehow help in getting MDLR fired.

I don't think he even cares abut her. He's now free to go back to that newly open law practice. He's also kinda proud to of defended Jodi. I guess he thinks he's a household name now. So much for being scrutinized till kingdom come.

I can provide you with aggressive representation against
any accusation that you committed a sexual offense.
Sexual Assault • Sex Conduct with a Minor • Indecent Exposure
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor • Sexual Abuse • Molestation of a Child

At the Law Office of L. Kirk Nurmi we understand that you do not have to commit a sexual offense to be accused of being a sex offender. We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting. However, we also understand that the legal consequences are very serious and that if you are accused of a sex crime you need an attorney who has the experience and knowledge needed to provide you with an aggressive defense. Our results speak for themselves:

Sex Assault – NOT GUILTY

Sex Assault / Unlawful Imprisonment – NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (10 counts) – NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

Sex Conduct with a Minor, Sexual Assault – ALL COUNTS DISMISSED

BBM The murderer is checked in:

Inmate 281129
--------------------

Last Name First Name Middle Initial Birth Date
ARIAS JODI A 07/09/1980

Gender Height (inches) Weight Hair Color
FEMALE 65 126 BROWN

Eye Color Ethnic Origin Custody Class Inmate/Detainee
BROWN CAUCASIAN INMATE

Sentence Admission Prison Release Date Max End Date
Sentence Information Below 04/13/2015 LIFE

Cur. Absconded Hist. Absconded Release Type Most Recent Loc Unit
-N- -- NEW COMMITMENT PERRYVILLE ASPC-PV CDU

Community Supervision Parole Last Movement Commitment Status Status
N 04/13/2015 COMPLETE, BUT NOT VERIFIED ACTIVE

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

Wonder why it says Caucasian, isn't she Hispanic?

I agree with you CJ. She has already adjusted to her environment of being in Estrella. She is a chameleon and she will be fine in jail. Truthfully, I don't really care. She is where she belongs.

I listened to CMJA statement to JSS and found it interesting that CMJA stated that she testified that...and quickly changed her statement to "I would have testified that... regarding her shooting Travis first and slitting his throat while conscious.

I can't cherry pick what is truthful and what is a lie with her as she seems to lie about everything. Her statement yesterday sealed her fate as to no appeal being granted. She was too busy wanting to be right, have the last word towards the Alexanders and she showed the world who she really is. It makes sense to me now why JSS bent over backwards to make sure there was no appeal able defense. She knew what a monster CMJA is, and was not about to let her get out on a technicality. IMO

Interesting how she blundered and stuttered through that part of her statement, as if she wasn't really sure about something. As though maybe she knew she shouldn't say it, but just couldn't stop herself. She had to have the last word, and she had to push the knife in just a little deeper one last time. She is no doubt a Monster, Willmott got it wrong.

I don't know if anyone "believes" in body/voice/face language, but I do (it is used by managers on Wall St to assess their staff). I think the body stance and face reveals an abundance of clues on what's really going on with a person and what they are saying.

Sometimes there can be problems on a forum with what a poster may be writing because their words/sentences may be construed in so many different ways. This is because we don't see/hear the person when they are "speaking"; facial expressions and body language are very important to evaluate the person speaking (although done unconsciously by the receiver of the words), IMO (that's why I use so many smilies in my posts as it helps my expression of what I want to be heard). :)

Anyway- good article, IMO:

Jodi Arias’ Defiant Voice and Body Language During Sentencing Trial As She Sadistically Torment’s Travis' Family

"...When we heard Jodi Aria’s mother speak at the sentencing trial, we also heard defiance in her voice as well as she spoke. She said that her daughter was wrongly incarcerated as she said ” seven years ago she was incarcerated because she wanted to live” What??? No, Mrs. Aria, your daughter was incarcerated because she macerated her lover’s body and shot him in the head as he bled to death in agony in a shower. Next she stated. “they can cage her, they can strip her of her rights but they can never take away her beautiful soul.” Beautiful soul ? Mrs. Arias, a beautiful soul is not someone who did what she did to Travis with 27 stab wounds and a bullet to the head as well as all of the lying and manipulating as we saw her do often. After hearing Mrs. Arias finally speak, we not only see how she is in clear denial. We get a glimpse as to why Jodi may have turned out the way she did. No doubt her mother was in denial about Jodi her entire life and refused to see Jodi’s aberrant behaviors.

The fact that Arias’ mother smiled as she walked up in front of Judge Stevens to speak on her daughter’s behalf was chilling and validates how much in denial she appears to be in..."

https://drlillianglassbodylanguageb...l-as-she-sadistically-torments-travis-family/

screen-shot-2015-04-14-at-5-38-04-am.png

I'm still stewing about Juror 17 and now, the murderer's mother :gaah:

Excellent read! Thank you for this, Y/N. There is also a pic of inmate's face when she realized her sentence .... priceless.

I tried all all along to give the mother some benefit of doubt as to her role. I never liked some of the attitude seen in court, but I could imagine her as knowing her daughter was no longer able to control or hurt the rest of the family, and was there only for "show." I could even imagine her being relieved to be rid of the viciousness they many have tolerated. Unfortunately, she opened her mouth and I saw something I did not respect nor like. I can only hope the other children from this family will be better able to become decent people.

I still cannot believe inmate's words on her own behalf. Her IQ must be dropping several points by now. She certainly displayed Narcissistic cruelty at its lowest level.

I strongly disagree. She will never adjust. She will be on a forever quest to get out of there. She will spend her days hating and blaming others for her current situation. Thats not going to change. She demonstrated that in court yesterday. Plus she is housed with the worst of the worst. What goes around comes around.
what you are missing is she IS the worst of the worst. They all blames others. She will fit right in.

I also 3 years gave her mother the benefit of the doubt.

It was smeared to he!! yesterday.

I really did think she was there just to support her but now seeing and hearing her words ...for the first time it is what many were saying and posting and never bought into as others ... I was :gaah: omg omg

I now as of today thinking she is like Cindy Anthony :pullhair:

I was wrong ..as her mother could have stated so differently ..she did not even recognize Travis ..

SHE ....pffft

My last band camp was after the Caylee trial and I will not let that happen to me again... But I will express my rage rage rage at both of them yesterday

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Interesting how she blundered and stuttered through that part of her statement, as if she wasn't really sure about something. As though maybe she knew she shouldn't say it, but just couldn't stop herself. She had to have the last word, and she had to push the knife in just a little deeper one last time. She is no doubt a Monster, Willmott got it wrong.

I felt so bad for the Alexanders when they gave their statements. They did a really good job of showing everyone how much damage JA has caused this family. I just felt so bad for them as they are obviously still in a lot of pain from this.

I kinda would have liked to seen 1 last person get up there. Maybe a male cousin who could have really reamed JA without breaking down. The Alexanders are too classy to do anything like that but JA surely would have deserved someone to get up there and rip into her with stern evil words back at her.

Its probably best they didnt do that and it may have defeated the purpose because the way they handled it was plenty good enough to show the entire world how evil JA is. It was just hard to watch them in so much pain. They had tremendous courage to get up there to give statements. It is not an easy thing to do.
A true class act they are.

Unfortunately, there are rules in prison, and "codes" each group of inmates follow.

CMJA has been making her own rules since she was real young, don't like your little brother, clobber him with a baseball bat, Doggie Boy tears up the dirty diapers, make him disappear, don't like the rules your parents have, go live somewhere else.........She can't do that anymore.

Is she going to go all chicano? Or is she going to keep slathering herself with SPF 80 when she gets to see the light of day and try to pass as a white girl? Either way, she's going to have some haters from both sides. Marisa DeValt may have thought they'd be BFF in Perryville, but I don't believe Marisa's going to greet her with open arms once CMJA gets the opportunity to rub shoulders with other inmates. That'll just put a target on MD with her homies.

Racism is alive and well in prison. That's how you survive. CMJA is bi-racial. How do you put a square peg in a round hole?

She committed a horrific murder, but her crime doesn't even come up on the radar as far as the max sec inmates are concerned. She killed her ex boyfriend, who broke up with her a year prior, drove 100's of miles to do it, did a sloppy clean up job, started shooting off her mouth the minute she was arrested, went all "Media *advertiser censored*", put heat on the inmates at Estrella when she abused the video chat, snitched on at least one inmate, probably took down the fellow inmates she was allegedly sharing her commissary with........everything she has done makes her a "loser" as far as hard core inmates are concerned.

Her fellow inmates aren't lacking in "criminal common sense". They're going to say, "You did this, and for what? A lifetime in this hole. He was over you a year prior and you couldn't just walk away...........what an idiot." Her crime isn't going to get her any snaps from the residents.

I wouldn't be surprised if she went to sleep last night with the sounds of catcalls, threats, and deadly promises coming from the other cells in the pod.

She's the new fish.

BTW: Wind and fire advisory for Az, Perryville should be seeing winds up to 40 mph, high of 93 in Phoenix, Perryville usually is a few degrees warmer...........lots of dust going to be covering CMJA's new digs. Wonder when she's going to get a shower to wash it all off? 2, 3 days? It gets BAD. Hope she doesn't have allergies.....NOT.

Bernina, when she was checked into PV, they listed her race as caucasion. You said she is biracial? She looks like any of us old white girls to me. I hope you are right about everything!

I don't think he even cares abut her. He's now free to go back to that newly open law practice. He's also kinda proud to of defended Jodi. I guess he thinks he's a household name now. So much for being scrutinized till kingdom come.

I can provide you with aggressive representation against
any accusation that you committed a sexual offense.
Sexual Assault • Sex Conduct with a Minor • Indecent Exposure
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor • Sexual Abuse • Molestation of a Child

At the Law Office of L. Kirk Nurmi we understand that you do not have to commit a sexual offense to be accused of being a sex offender. We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting. However, we also understand that the legal consequences are very serious and that if you are accused of a sex crime you need an attorney who has the experience and knowledge needed to provide you with an aggressive defense. Our results speak for themselves:

Sex Assault – NOT GUILTY

Sex Assault / Unlawful Imprisonment – NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (10 counts) – NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

Sex Conduct with a Minor, Sexual Assault – ALL COUNTS DISMISSED

I never said I like him. He is scum. Just wishing he would help to bring Maria down since I think she likely worsened his relationship with the convict. He will never NEVER be a household name. I already forgot Casey Anthony attorney. Lol.

I felt so bad for the Alexanders when they gave their statements. They did a really good job of showing everyone how much damage JA has caused this family. I just felt so bad for them as they are obviously still in a lot of pain from this.

I kinda would have liked to seen 1 last person get up there. Maybe a male cousin who could have really reamed JA without breaking down. The Alexanders are too classy to do anything like that but JA surely would have deserved someone to get up there and rip into her with stern evil words back at her.

Its probably best they didnt do that and it may have defeated the purpose because the way they handled it was plenty good enough to show the entire world how evil JA is. It was just hard to watch them in so much pain. They had tremendous courage to get up there to give statements. It is not an easy thing to do.
A true class act they are.

I would have done it for them. Who cares about class?

I agree that Travis' entire family showed class and dignity. But had they told the killer off, it would not or should not have changed her sentence one iota. Surely the judge had her mind made up.

Oh well. Too bad Jodi didn't lose it even more. Would have been good. They could have used the stun gun. I bet the guard was really wanting to use it the whole time!!

Exactly. Because of her psychopathic ways and trying to get back at the family, she literally forgot what she was doing by admitting what she did. She also allowed any appeal to be rejected based on her words. She admitted she lied, she admitted guilt and what she said yesterday can and will be held against her. She's toast, all because she tried being that psychopath and had to get the last word. The irony is she might have gotten it, but she also made sure she never sees the light of day again. Even that less than 1% of hope that an appeal would work is now gone because of her own words. Justice has finally been served.
If she hadn't already-which I think she had-after that statement "I remember putting the knife in his throat", she's just ensured that Project Innocence will NEVER get involved with her case.

hello-smiley.gif
and Good morning all! Yes, still :skip: :skip:
Before I go to the next page - just wanted to say:

thanks for asking. no, i'm in absolute misery. last night i gave myself a bath without additional injuries but it sure was painful and scary, and quit wearing the sling cause i can't put it on myself. using a bathrobe belt around neck to hold wrist. tomorrow is doc appt.
thanks to everybody for all the posts and tweets.

Oh daisymae I hate to hear that!
hug1-smiley.gif
Hope you feel better after your doc apt! :thumb:

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to the videos that Yo No posted from the sentencing. Thank you so much for the links. My eldest daughter (23) came in my room and heard part of the statements by Hillary and Tanisha. She abruptly got up and left my room and went downstairs, not saying a word to me.

My youngest daughter (21) was watching TV and she said DD#1 was visibly upset and had said I was listening to something really sad. Apparently she pictured me addressing the judge like that, speaking about my brother.

As I have said here many times, I don't talk about the details of my brother's murder to my children or anyone really. I didn't realize how she had been impacted by the death of my brother, someone she has never met, in her own way. The ripple effect is far reaching, and I hope in some way that by her hearing the words of the Alexander sisters helps her realize why I am the way I am. We are never, ever the same.

Zuri :grouphug:

snipped by me
BBM The murderer is checked in:

Inmate 281129
--------------------

Last Name First Name Middle Initial Birth Date
ARIAS JODI A 07/09/1980

Gender Height (inches) Weight Hair Color
FEMALE 65 126 BROWN Me! No more Blonde!! :happydance:

Eye Color Ethnic Origin Custody Class Inmate/Detainee
BROWN CAUCASIAN INMATE
Me! I thought she was Hispanic?? :waitasec:

Sentence Admission Prison Release Date Max End Date
Sentence Information Below 04/13/2015 LIFE

Cur. Absconded Hist. Absconded Release Type Most Recent Loc Unit
-N- -- NEW COMMITMENT PERRYVILLE ASPC-PV CDU

Community Supervision Parole Last Movement Commitment Status Status
N 04/13/2015 COMPLETE, BUT NOT VERIFIED ACTIVE

I agree with that! She couldn't stay out of trouble in jail; Perryville is the portal to Hell, from everything I've read. I hope every day is a struggle for the inmate.

kvasthexa-smiley.gif
Now THAT sounds scary! :scared:

snipped by me
I don't know if anyone "believes" in body/voice/face language, but I do (it is used by managers on Wall St to assess their staff). I think the body stance and face reveals an abundance of clues on what's really going on with a person and what they are saying.
Jodi Arias’ Defiant Voice and Body Language During Sentencing Trial As She Sadistically Torment’s Travis' Family

I too believe in body language!
im-ok-smiley.gif
:lol:

anyway - here's another quote from Lillian Glass - I really believe what she has to say, and I'm going to try and post the picture of Inmate 281129 :jail: - it's png... I wonder why WE didn't get to see the camera on IT? I would have LOVED to see this/her expression. As far as I've seen all the tapes are from the back - am I correct? or is there a clip front the front? YESorNO you are the only one that can find that for us, IF it exists!
in-love-smiley.gif

BodyLanguage said:
Jodi Arias’ tone of voice and her body language were defiant up until the end. When she states her case in her defiant overly self confident and arrogant tone, you see her shoulders straight as she has her head up and stands erect.... But then after the verdict is read and she suddenly realizes she will never get out of prison alive and be a free woman, her body language demeanor dramatically changes, with her being next to tears, slouched posture, and head forward with neck extended in resignation....
It shows that Jodi actually thought she would manipulate the judge during her final statements and have the judge give her 25 years so that she would be a free woman by the time she was in her 50’s.....
Jodi did not move as Judge Steve’s spoke. She stood there as stiff as a board which indicates to me that she was in shock at the judge’s decision and that she actually believed the judge would grant her eventual freedom.... then Jodi began to crack. as we can see from her body language and her facial expression right after she processed that she didn’t get what she wanted and would never smell freedom again. Her shoulders began to slouch forward in resignation and submissiveness as the reality of her situation was setting in. There was also severe tension around her jaw and lip area as though she wanted to cry.

Now I'm off to re-do my cactus garden that I started yesterday!
flower1-smiley.gif
My younger brother moved and left most of them here, plus a bunch of rose bushes :rose: ! Beautiful day here in the neighborhood!! :wave:

Attachments

• JodiListensToJSS.png
    JodiListensToJSS.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 146
The DOC system is showing a release date for Killer Arias. Granted, it's not until the last day of the year 9999 but who knows, with good behavior she could earn early release--maybe around 9950 or so.

BBM Yes- I thought that was strange :thinking:, but probably necessary for the computer system- some inmates do get released eventually. 12/31/9999 :rocker: Who wants to live forever: :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;_Jtpf8N5IDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE[/video]

And what about that "Caucasian" thingy? I guess that's what the murderer considers herself??? I thought she was Mexican/Spanish. That might be a problem for her, eventually, in prison with all the gangs- she thinking she's too "good " to be what she is will be a problem for the Latinos and a problem for the her with the "Caucasians" who would think she is not one, IMO.

1908198_376380912555491_1733960388154462565_n.png

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members