SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Patty went on a media tour, sold pics to the media... Now the defense is claiming the media is the problem? And somehow that's Juan's and the judges fault?

Yeah... Okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duh! They learned that technique from Jodi. We can learn too, repeat after me: It's not my fault, it's their fault, it's not my fault, it's their fault...

I would want books about surviving in the wilderness, identifying & preparing edible plants, curing meat, metal working, hunting.

Hopefully, there's a McDonald's on that island or I'd starve!

Sounds a bit like Battlefield Earth. I'll look for it on my kindle

Be prepared for 900 pages of "cant stop reading!!!!!" Its so good!!!

Do you also read Dean Koontz? The Watchers was my fav!

Awesome amazing book! I work with dogs and wolves for a living (and because I love them)...this book is a must read!!!

me too. as long as it's smothered in frosting made of real butter and maybe some fruit.

Lol, I was about to say the same thing except that I love my own chocolate cake with buttercream frosting...all made from scratch. If I could virtually make a batch and share I would. Just to tempt a little further the last batch I made I filled with homemade caramel with sea salt :)

Awesome amazing book! I work with dogs and wolves for a living (and because I love them)...this book is a must read!!!

It must be a subconscious thing. The dog's name is Einstein
Faaaaaar from CMja's claim to fame :rolleyes:

I love you too man....member *hiccup*...member that one time *hiccup*....when that chick was all craaaaazy *hiccup*.....and we played all those songs for peoples? *hiccup*....and we and we and we *hiccup*....yeah that was coooool.....

:giggle:
(I'm loving the Brian BTW)

Lol, I was about to say the same thing except that I love my own chocolate cake with buttercream frosting...all made from scratch. If I could virtually make a batch and share I would. Just to tempt a little further the last batch I made I filled with homemade caramel with sea salt :)

:thud:

Viv, I actually do not drink. Just kidding around. Sorry if I offended you at any point.

What? You didn't offend me! I was just giving you one of those Doc Severinson-type rim shots for a good punch line....

Hmmm, maybe I should come up with a better way to do that.

We're cool - right?

[video=youtube;xEkIou3WFnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkIou3WFnM[/video]

What? You didn't offend me! I was just giving you one of those Doc Severinson-type rim shots for a good punch line....

Hmmm, maybe I should come up with a better way to do that.

We're cool - right?

"You've got a Friend" By: James Taylor - YouTube

Whew, that wash as closhe wun. Whatt wuz the queshion?

Brian.jpg

It's weird...the lack of peeps over here...Why dont they wanna decompress? We arent scary...Right?

[video=youtube;r_3zmwbiPfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_3zmwbiPfI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member