SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Linda!

And you must watch this exclusive interview with Daryl...UNMASKED... Well, not really unmasked but a real interview showing his face ...

He was nothing like I imagined...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all are right...I apologize...
:(

http://www.redcross.org/

I need a distraction ... I had to turn off CNN ......I think I'm gonna take my dog for a long late night walk. Should prove interesting as he's a tad afraid of the dark.

Just feeling overwhelmed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

I am so sorry Venom. Here are some websites that helped me during those times. Divorcesupport.com, dailystrength.org and divorcecare. See an attorney ASAP to find out your rights.

I'll only speak for myself. I have family in Moore. There is a natural disaster going on and I can't feel happy, knowing there is such devastation. So many people's lives are forever changed. Loved ones are gone, homes are gone, people are hurting. Sorry to be a party pooper. However, I will drink a few. :drink:

Tonight, I don't even give a rats *advertiser censored* about the killer!

Agreed. My cousin and her family live in Ada and their house was leveled today. I kind of hate the world right now.

Been through that twice, Venom. Had a child with each one of my ex's. No child support whatsoever. All you can do is roll with the punches and move on. It won't be easy, but you have to do what you have to do. There will be times when you want to scream and/or cry. When you can find a place away from your kids, DO IT! Don't bottle it up, get it out of your system, and then go onto the next situation.
Don't overwhelm yourself by "projecting". Deal with the "Here and Now". Things will change unexpectedly so don't think about something that hasn't happened yet because it probably won't.
Best advice I was ever given is: 90% of the things we worry about never happen, the other 10% aren't half as bad as we thought they would be.
If you truly believe "It" is over, get into an attorney NOW. Be the "plaintiff", have your terms recorded in the initial filing. If you need a protective order, do it at the same time as the filing.
Because you are a stay at home mom, most attorneys will bill your "ex" for their representation. If that fails, Community Legal Aid can be a huge help.
Tell a family member or friend what is going on and have them available to sit your kids when you have to go through appts., court appearances, etc.
Ask for more than you need because the other side will always want to change the terms, and the judge will look at you as being cooperative if you give in a bit.
9 times out of 10, men don't want custody. It's a bluff, a very expensive one. My experience is that if you agree, they'll be begging to give custody back within a month.
Know what your assets and bills are, along with previous tax filings, what you own free and clear, and if there is a mortgage, car payments etc.
That's for starters.............just get in to see an attorney before he does.

EFT will be a huge benefit to you. It will calm your nerves, give you mental clarity and peace. i just can't recommend it enough. bless you

I am so sorry Venom. Here are some websites that helped me during those times. Divorcesupport.com, dailystrength.org and divorcecare. See an attorney ASAP to find out your rights.

Kensie! I haven't seen you around much, been thinking about you.

I'll only speak for myself. I have family in Moore. There is a natural disaster going on and I can't feel happy, knowing there is such devastation. So many people's lives are forever changed. Loved ones are gone, homes are gone, people are hurting. Sorry to be a party pooper. However, I will drink a few. :drink:

I have family in OKC, Norman and Moore and I remember sitting in storm shelters several times. My great parents had an underground shelter and one house out on Countyline had one under the house.

My son is on the move, getting a crew together and heading up there, and he said more help is coming down from Joplin Mo.

Wow, nevermind my "live it up" post. Just watching CNN and seeing the magnitude of today. Jesus.....

I am so sorry, not just about your family, but for everyone affected by this horrendous disaster. I'm sure nobody here is feeling happy, just letting off steam about a lot.

I don't have television, so I haven't been watching, haven't seen what most have. I'll say a prayer for you and all those just beginning to deal with this devastation.

Right now, I don't give a rat's *advertiser censored* about the killer either.

Oh AngelWings! With what's going on, you're definitely not a party pooper!

Mr. Mertz & I will continue to keep your loved ones and everyone in Oklahoma, in our thoughts and prayers. I'm grateful that it appears your family is okay, at least physically. We're making our donation to the Red Cross tomorrow (thanks segue for that info), but if you know of any other organization there that needs assistance, let us know.

I had to turn off the TV earlier when I saw the footage of the flattened school and heard about 75-100 horses that were killed and more that will have to be put down, as I looked out my window at 2 beautiful, very pampered horses - it broke my heart because I especially cannot tolerate cruelty to children and animals.

I can't imagine what people are going through in OK but, as we witnessed here recently during Hurricane Sandy and then Sandy Hook, the strength and support we get from each other cannot be underestimated. Each time there is devastation of this kind, my faith is renewed in people... folks from all over the world will reach out to help in any way they can.

I hope you didn't think anyone here was being insensitive. Websleuths is filled with big-hearted people and I'm glad that we can share the good and the bad with each other.

Stay strong and send our love to everyone affected... Viv

Sending strength to all...no matter what. (((((((Random but important strangers whose lives I now care about))))))))

I am so sorry, not just about your family, but for everyone affected by this horrendous disaster. I'm sure nobody here is feeling happy, just letting off steam about a lot.

I don't have television, so I haven't been watching, haven't seen what most have. I'll say a prayer for you and all those just beginning to deal with this devastation.

Right now, I don't give a rat's *advertiser censored* about the killer either.
Oh, I don't care about others letting off steam! I was just answering a question on why peeps might be scarce tonight.

If you want to catch up on the storm info and can stomach it..there is a thread at WS now. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204012&page=11

20 children confirmed dead...utter devastation. :cry:

Awesome amazing book! I work with dogs and wolves for a living (and because I love them)...this book is a must read!!!

Did you post pics of your "dogs" recently ? A female and a puppy? Wolf hybrids ?
Someone did. I want to say a new horse too?

I may have lost my ever loving mind! I tagged it and my computer died.
I wanted to show those beautiful pics to my hubby!

If it was you can you repost ?

If not my apologies...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Just glued to CNN. The news gets worse by the hour. Just like Jarrell, TX-it was a "wedge" tornado, entire houses, livestock, cars sucked into the rotation..all in about 20 min. In Moore, only thing remaining are foundations. 24 little ones still missing in the school, rescuers working frantically to find them, digging with their hands. 51 deaths, 20 of which are children. Physician on the scene is "not very hopeful". This is catastrophic devastation.

I heard a plea for vets to volunteer to help the pets they are finding. My heart is breaking! You never heard about the pets until Katrina Imo

I have always wondered about the poor pets.
The horses they had to put down...

Don't get me wrong. I hurt for the families and children.

If there is a tiny silver lining... At least it was not a terrorist attack, however mother nature right now feels like a terrorist !

Ok! Heads to bar... I need a "happy drink"

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Folks! Just got home from work and I missed it all today. I'm trying to catch up but it'll take me all night and I need to get to work by 9am tomorrow, lol. Could anyone just give me a short synopsis of what happened today? I know it's asking a lot but I'd really appreciate it :) Thanks!

In a word--NOTHING.

Oh my word. God bless you and your family; I pray everyone is okay. {{{hugs}}}

Oh Geez. I started to watch, don't think I can take it. :puke:

Sleuth - whatever you are making, please make me a TRIPLE!!

Well at least he said she should never let back into society again. Other than that, I have little else to say.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members