SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I can't breathe. Lotus - do you have a direct link to the Moore scanner? I don't even know which county it is in.

Moore is in Cleveland county...thinking of your family! Hugs!!

OMG! I can't breathe. Lotus - do you have a direct link to the Moore scanner? I don't even know which county it is in.

Moore is in Cleveland County... It's the first scanner of the three on this page:

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2141

But at this point I think there are several agencies, I'm listening to the Oklahoma County Sheriff and Fire scanner now. I'll monitor that one for a while.

Prayers to VENOM and to all in OK......

Everyone hang in there

My cousin was just telling me yesterday how scared he is of tornadoes. He's a transplant from CA. Everyone was making fun of him on FB. He's in Moore.

they're horrible. at least with hurricanes, you know they're coming for long enough to dig in or leave. you never know with tornadoes. i couldn't live in the midwest again for this very reason. been there, done that. no thanks.

i really hope your family's ok!! i wish we could help you somehow.

I'm hearing on CNN that a first responder said that 30 kids were pulled out alive of the debris of a school. There were 75 in class, and they are still in the midst of a rescue there.

My cousin was just telling me yesterday how scared he is of tornadoes. He's a transplant from CA. Everyone was making fun of him on FB. He's in Moore.

OK that is creepy to me and for some reason that just gave me chills.

TexMex, are you in West Texas???? If you don't mind me asking...:blushing:

Also, do you, or anyone, have info on the kids in Plaza elementary by chance

Not there now, was at the ranch there one day last week when a tornado system went through and stirred up a big sandstorm.

No family there. Days like this make me recall the F5 that hit Jarrell, Texas. Some of our friends were killed, the entire family. My buddy, his wife and twin sons and a daughter, all high school age kids. The whole neighborhood was nothing but concrete slabs where houses used to be.

Not there now, was at the ranch there one day last week when a tornado system went through and stirred up a big sandstorm.

No family there. Days like this make me recall the F5 that hit Jarrell, Texas. Some of our friends were killed, the entire family. My buddy, his wife and twin high school age kids. The whole neighborhood was nothing but concrete slabs where houses used to be.

Ok, I see... I live in the northern part of W.TX. So sorry to hear about your friends...yes sand is often the order of the day in West Texas.

My prayers, good thoughts, vibes, whatever you want to call them, are with your cousin, his family and all the good people and animals of Oklahoma.

These folks will need lots of help so, yes, if someone knows about how to do that, please post...thanks.

He and the kids are safe!!!!! Thank you GOD!!! Someone talked to someone, who said he is ok. Good enough for me. Can't wait to hear from him directly. Prayers for all in OK.

they're horrible. at least with hurricanes, you know they're coming for long enough to dig in or leave. you never know with tornadoes. i couldn't live in the midwest again for this very reason. been there, done that. no thanks.

i really hope your family's ok!! i wish we could help you somehow.

Exactly, hurricanes you know about a week ahead of time. We sat out Ike a couple of years ago. No power for weeks! Tornados you might get 20 minutes notice but usually not even that

KFOR Reporting first responders cant get through on I-35 into Moore....

No family there. Days like this make me recall the F5 that hit Jarrell, Texas. Some of our friends were killed, the entire family. My buddy, his wife and twin high school age kids. The whole neighborhood was nothing but concrete slabs where houses used to be.

I was out there with a medical team from Ft. Hood. I will never forget that sight...no homes left, just the foundations. An absolutely horrific situation.

Ok, I see... I live in the northern part of W.TX. So sorry to hear about your friends...yes sand is often the order of the day in West Texas.

Our place is kinda toward Sweetwater, Snyder....where are you TX

i'll never forget those pictures. concrete slabs. nothing else. NOTHING. i never saw anything like that in my life.

He and the kids are safe!!!!! Thank you GOD!!! Someone talked to someone, who said he is ok. Good enough for me. Can't wait to hear from him directly. Prayers for all in OK.

Is everyone okay? Including your cousin? Didn't double check which came first, your post here or your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrbojangles2