SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, me too, that's part of my problem, lol.

Many women travel with alot of cosmetics... I dont require that much cosmetics, but I do require a separate bag for my shoes :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM~ :floorlaugh:

Yes, Jodi never ceases to surprise us.

Chalk? Hmmm a work meeting with a chalkboard?

Ok, I'll give this OT Sidebar thing a shot. Here are my current thoughts:

1) I saw that douchebag Scott Disick again on my way home today. That makes 4 times. Is he following me?

2) Why would someone wearing a sport coat encounter chalk? Was it a college professor? If so, that's nice he still wears a sport coat.

3) Did Jodi REALLY have the cojones to tweet those tweets? Just when I think I can't hate her more, she proves me wrong.

4) Mu experience with roundabouts includes only Chevy Chase in European Vacation, driving around one ALL DAY. "look kids! Big Ben!"

Who knows, it would appear that all of a sudden Kiefer is now a reliable source.
Even though I could have sworn I read people stating as recent as last night/this morning how nothing he says can be trusted because he is such a liar.

:scared: :lol: :dunno:

IMO Keifer is so "defense oriented" that I don't even pay any attention to anything he says. If you can't at least APPEAR to be impartial in your reporting then your reporting has no value to me.

Oh no, there are lightning bugs in my bedroom illuminating and I can't find a song to capture the moment!

My SO is LE, I asked him if he could give her the DP....he looked at me kinda stunned and said imagine me walking in on her in the middle of her slaughter and I have to decide if I take her life or let her continue....

ETA..he said she is guilty as he//

I gave up thinking about it. They're still deliberating, so I'm waiting to hear...I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

Myself as well...there is absolutely nothing I can do about it...so... I wait..

Hey, does anybody know how to get chalk off of a sportcoat? Probably OT, but worth a shot.

If you have not already dampened it, use the nozzle (or crevice tool) of the vacuum on it and see how much of it comes off that way.

Hello WSers and hope alls' evening is well.

Can anyone tell me the name of the well-known attorney that Wilmott quoted in her closing, "with imagination and understanding and faith we can look inside our own hearts and find that all life is worth saving and that mercy is the highest attribute”?

I’m officially curious as I imbibe a fine homemade cocktail and am finally able to watch Monday’s spectacle while not at work and just listening on my earphones...

Interesting how that quote could also be spent explaining why Jodi didn’t need to kill - let alone OVERKILL - Travis...

Probably Elle Wood? :floorlaugh: Sorry. It's getting late here.

The actual note from jury said IF

http://www.***************/show/n_1rkedcv

**************NOTE FROM JURY*******
The jury sent a handwritten note on an official question form to the judge. It said: “If the jury is unable to come to a unanimous decision @ this stage, do we notify the judge of this on the form (verdict) or do we just tell the judge her instruction on the bottom P. 10 on the final jury Instruction-Penalty phase?”

It was signed by juror No.18.
**********END OF NOTE**************

well, it would kinda help to know if you are going some place cold or warm, do u need dress up clothes???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Warm and casual.

1. Take a bunch of xanax
2. Throw stuff in the suitcase; include toothbrush and toothpaste
3. Hope for the best
4. Bon voyage!

:)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Lay out ONLY those things you think that you will NEED. Then go through them again and remove 1/2 of them. Look at the resulting items. Is it all something you absolutely can't travel without (ie meds, id, travellers checks, credit cards, toothpaste, clean undies) Keep these things and deep six the rest. All you will need is 1 pair of jeans, one shorts, several tops, one casual/dressy outfit i pair comfy walking shoes and one pair of casual dress shoes (also comfy). One jacket/sweater. If something becomes vital you can purchase it. Anything else is just extra baggage. HTH

Omg, I always go about it all wrong, I have like 4 or 5.. no make that 6 pair of shoes :facepalm:. Probably why I stress out so much. I just don't know if I can go with less though, lol. I should try to regroup, ya think?. :lol:

Bring all the stuff you hate in your closet, fill out luggage tag for a different destination, buy all new when you get there.

Wow, I actually like that idea, doubt my DH would think much of it though! :floorlaugh:

Can I vent about something? I went to a store today and met a nice lady who is wheelchare bound. She had a lovely male yellow Lab with her. This dog is her service dog. It helps pull her chair, retrieves anything she drops, ect.

We got to talking about dogs cause I also own a yellow Lab. She asked what I did about the hair shedding that comes this time of year. Then she said that her family (kid + spouce)does not want her to bring this seriously well trained, pleasant dog to their house cause it sheds on their carpet! Really? A carpet is more important than a lady's well being and her service dog? I was so shocked. Who the blazes thinks like that? Priorities folks! Carpets are replaceable. People aren't! :banghead:

Ahhh! I feel a bit better for getting that off my chest.

The jury is "deadlocked" story continues to puzzle me. Informing the judge that they couldn't reach a unanimous verdict after a little more than two hours of deliberations just doesn't fit with how they've approached this case. They found her guilty of first-degree premeditated murder (and seven also found her guilty of felony murder) after 15 or 16 hours of deliberations. The same jury also took little more than one hour to find that the state proved her crime was especially cruel (aggravator). Therefore, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't do whatever it takes to see this case through to the end. Throwing in the towel after two hours? I don't see it.

First we were misinformed that the jury had a question shortly after they arrived at the courthouse. Then we find out that Judge Stephens had failed to read one of the instructions (although it included on the written form) and wanted to clarify it for the jury. Later in the morning, everyone is summoned to the courtroom and we find out the jury sent a note to the judge informing her that they are deadlocked. The judge reads a more specific Allen charge than is the norm. Juan is stunned and the Alexanders are visibly (understandably and rightfully) upset. The talking heads go into a tizzy and spend the entire day/night speculating. Michael Kiefer posts a story that includes a note reportedy from a juror asking a "what if" - procedural question about how to inform the Judge IF they can't reach a unanimous verdict--not that they were unable to reach a verdict.

The Twitter account (@courtpio) of the Maricopa County Superior Court posted the following tweet around the time of the aforementioned proceeding. "Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias. Judge is giving them further instruction" that sounds more like what Kiefer reported than what some people say they heard in court and what the talking heads debated and the Websleuths community debated all day Wednesday.

So what really went down today? Could the judge has misread/misinterpreted the question that has been attributed to Juror #18. The fact that the jury went back to deliberations, had a working lunch and deliberated until 4:30 p.m. demonstrates they remain committed to seeing this through to the end.

Thoughts?

BBM: I think this is exactly what happened -- just miscommunication. If it was an official "we can't agree, what do we do now?" question then I think it would have been more formal and signed by the foreperson. Juror 18 was probably wondering about this aspect of procedure, wrote down this question, but likely NEVER expected that it would be read in open court and treated so seriously. IMO... a snafu!

Thanks smelly
Ah... I should have guessed ... the guy who said the gun was found mid trial outside of Hoover dam :floorlaugh:

I might have to stick with what jss said sadly

Pffft

Oh my, he fell for the gun rumor? He should resign out of pride.

I think there was a miscommunication, and Kiefer got it right.

The word IF, throws things way out of context which such a delicate process.

It may take weeks... who knows?

[video=youtube;eLsLNsKivfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsLNsKivfI[/video]

<respectfully snipped for space> Michael Kiefer posts a story that includes a note reportedy from a juror asking a "what if" - procedural question about how to inform the Judge IF they can't reach a unanimous verdict--not that they were unable to reach a verdict.

The Twitter account (@courtpio) of the Maricopa County Superior Court posted the following tweet around the time of the aforementioned proceeding. "Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias. Judge is giving them further instruction" that sounds more like what Kiefer reported than what some people say they heard in court and what the talking heads debated and the Websleuths community debated all day Wednesday.

So what really went down today? Could the judge has misread/misinterpreted the question that has been attributed to Juror #18. The fact that the jury went back to deliberations, had a working lunch and deliberated until 4:30 p.m. demonstrates they remain committed to seeing this through to the end.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member