SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be afraid, Venom. We're all behind you. I know you can do this.

Take it from me Venom...it's a hell of a lot easier to depend on yourself and struggle on your own than to put up with and live with the wrong man. I walked away from everything three times and started over.

We're used to it, don't worry about it. jk jk

Just becuz there waz that one time...one time I drove thru the front of the huouuse, cuuda happened to anybody

Drunk_Brian_by_BrianGriffinFan.jpg

Anyone in the mood for some 70's music????

[video=youtube;Pz26fcmq3S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz26fcmq3S8[/video]

I'm more into Stewie than Brian. MOMMOMMOMMOMMOMMOMMMY

Well, while I recognize his rapier wit and undoubted intelligence, I must point out that he frequently sits in his own excrement. So there's that.

Brian_with_a_martini_in_hand_by_BrianGriffinFan.jpg

DH has Man Flu, he has sent me off to the chemist to get cold and flu tablets with one instruction: Get the ones you have to show your licence for, you know, the stuff that's used to make meth.

Oh no! Take care of yourself Mrs. G. Don't make all the meth at once, and don't do it in the house. Plus, be sure to wear a respirator. I don't know how I know that.

Oh no! Take care of yourself Mrs. G. Don't make all the meth at once, and don't do it in the house. Plus, be sure to wear a respirator. I don't know how I know that.

2 words: Breaking Bad
am i right?

Well, while I recognize his rapier wit and undoubted intelligence, I must point out that he frequently sits in his own excrement. So there's that.

Brian_with_a_martini_in_hand_by_BrianGriffinFan.jpg

Very true but he's soooo funny and how many babies do you know with a football shaped head? Lois and Brian as a couple? Just a little weird.

And of course, don't have a lab in your car. I actually had to show my ID at SAMS to buy get this...bleach.

DH has Man Flu, he has sent me off to the chemist to get cold and flu tablets with one instruction: Get the ones you have to show your licence for, you know, the stuff that's used to make meth.

Does Breaking Bad play in Australia?

Great show...should start again some time this summer here

We know this applies to YOU, but could we also throw a "Whatta Man" towards Marc Klaas? Saw him on HLN this morning and he is fierce! LOVE HIM!

I think you have first dibs on him as far as I know.

Does Breaking Bad play in Australia?

Great show...should start again some time this summer here

Oh, there isn't much about breakin' bad that show could teach Mrs. G. She is bad to the bone. In a good way. ;)

[video=youtube;_7VsoxT_FUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VsoxT_FUY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member