SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if I can pull Tex away from that Vodka n OJ .....................

I'm gonna put a quarter in the jukebox

Please start the music...!

ummmm a 7 & 7 :D

That was my first "mixed drink" ever....love them!!! (They don't love me though....they go down waaaaay to easily and then I get goofy)(shut up Sleuthy :floorlaugh:

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

Don't be afraid, Venom. We're all behind you. I know you can do this.

That was my first "mixed drink" ever....love them!!! (They don't love me though....they go down waaaaay to easily and then I get goofy)(shut up Sleuthy :floorlaugh:

That's about the time when she starts singin' "It's Rainin' Men" at the top of her lungs.

briangriffin.jpg

This trial is driving me to drink. I'll have a Vex, cuz I'm feeling pretty vexed after today. 4 or 5 of those and I'll be smiling again ;)

Seriously, how can the judge let herself be played like this? It's so blatantly obvious but she keeps bowing to the whims of the killer and her minions..why?!?!

I get that she's given a lot (too much) leeway to avoid appellate issues but ironically having such loose reign on the DT may cause the appellate issues. Seems to me having your attorney ask to be let off the case in open court could be an issue for Jodi to get a new trial claiming that her DT botched the sentencing..which they are trying to do it seems.

Ok, going to pour that drink now..

What's in a vex?

I hope the Jodi Show comes to an end this week. The defense was a spectacle today.

Sorry folks, I just stumbled in here unawares. Had no idea what was going on with the tornados, so forgive me for sounding insensitive.
We're used to it, don't worry about it. jk jk

Mine was a slow gin fizz....nummy!

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

Im so sorry hon :( *hugs*****. If you ever need anyone to talk to, Im a non- judgmental listener. Ive been there before... its no fun. Best of luck to you. Youre in my thoughts! It WILL get better <3 <3

DH has Man Flu, he has sent me off to the chemist to get cold and flu tablets with one instruction: Get the ones you have to show your licence for, you know, the stuff that's used to make meth.

What's wrong with being goofy? Although Tipsy goofy sounds like someone ALV would love to diagnose.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3