SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was...and it was this time of year, had to be June....I remember it just rained as hard as it could for days...it stopped for one day...we left town that day, a Friday for family reunion in East Texas...the storm came back Friday night. We came back Sunday and there were flooded cars everywhere...

Can only imagine what you came back to. We lived in an apartment on the second floor then and were stuck inside for 2 days at least, watching the water rise in the parking lot and hoping our vehicles didn't get damaged (which amazingly none did).

I remember the first rain storm when we moved here, never saw rain drops that big or go on for so long and heavily, it was kinda spooky, monsoon was the only word that came to mind. lol

Wonder if I can pull Tex away from that Vodka n OJ .....................

I'm gonna put a quarter in the jukebox

Not to mention good scotch. Want one?

220px-Brian_Griffin.png

My liquor store was out of scotch. :cry: I'm drinking bourbon with my ice water.
The sacrifice I make. SMDH.

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

You can do it Venom.....it's scarey but doable, I've done it three times. You'llbe proud of yourself and it will make you stronger. Don't be afraid!

I'll make a drink for the board.

Tonight it will be a Martinez martini--

Gin, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, dash of bitters, garnished with a cherry

Cheers!

Anyone bartending or are we fixin our own?

I just got here....I'll take a Southern Comfort Manhattan. With a cherry.

Boy what a day. First the Nurmi/Jodi circus then this horrible weather. Poor animals too, they could not hide.

This trial is driving me to drink. I'll have a Vex, cuz I'm feeling pretty vexed after today. 4 or 5 of those and I'll be smiling again ;)

Seriously, how can the judge let herself be played like this? It's so blatantly obvious but she keeps bowing to the whims of the killer and her minions..why?!?!

I get that she's given a lot (too much) leeway to avoid appellate issues but ironically having such loose reign on the DT may cause the appellate issues. Seems to me having your attorney ask to be let off the case in open court could be an issue for Jodi to get a new trial claiming that her DT botched the sentencing..which they are trying to do it seems.

Ok, going to pour that drink now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member