SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the "allergy cold " is what we had going through the house. Niner I am so happy for you! I'm sure your brother smiles up there. That's a terrible thing to go through. I slept all day today :happydance: cant believe it! there goes my day of work....yah right. C.J. Sorry to hear of bathroom problems. Our tiles are color perfect so we'll keep them, besides got bills today ,from insurer looks like I will owe a thou~:freakedout: or more, there goes summer! I hoped to visit Lily Dale one day. Tomorrow I must do some work around here! I dont do any heavy work so know why I dread it. Spellbound I hope you feel better soon. this one makes a person feel plain miserable...rain almost all next week! That oughta cheer you up. :laughing:

Contractor's tiled from 8am to 6pm yesterday, be back today and said they will finish it (we'll see)...
untitled1.png
untitledDXFB.png

Hey!

Gosh! Where are you all?? It's Raining here! :skip:

YES!! Talked with the lady at the mortuary today - we (sisters) decided we will be sending them the money and we are getting his ashes! Lady is sending us a 4-page form to me and other sister in the States, fill that out - sister will included a check $405 - that's plus the shipping, which will be to me. That poor lady at the mortuary had the WRATH of GF the other day!! LOL! I told the lady, don't worry about her, GF left me a nasty voice mail, she gets VERY dramatic! The lady told GF if she has proof she is little bro's WIFE and has power of attorney - give them to her - or otherwise don't call back!! Poor girl! At least she sounded young on the phone. Oh, and I told the lady, if GF happens to call back - don't tell her anything until the ashes have been shipped to me... :D

So - I believe we've taken care of that now! I am definitely awaiting other scream fest voice messages! :lol: :laughing: Sorry, but I DO have laugh at this weirdo woman! Otherwise, I'll get VERY pizzed! :)

Okay - no one here again.... :cry:

See you all tomorrow!
:seeya:

Sooo glad this seems to be settled!

What a terrible person she sounds like -- trying to manipulate your bro's death to her advantage and get some money out of the system in the process? Who does that sound like?

I'm sure you haven't heard the last from her, but glad you can have a sense of humor and that there's little chance she can do anything about it... :)

Tomorrow, Monday, the jury in the Erin Andrews case will start deliberating. She is hopeful for a 75 million dollar settlement from Marriott.

It's been an interesting trial. The creep who recorded her nude in her hotel room has been in prison for this.

He followed her to 3 different states and recorded her twice in different states and hotel rooms.

http://pagesix.com/2016/02/25/erin-...erapist/?_ga=1.12586871.1546351222.1456070836

I've been reading over at the Sievers thread ...... that poor woman.

[video=youtu;MX1G71WK-FA]http://youtu.be/MX1G71WK-FA[/video]

Contractor's tiled from 8am to 6pm yesterday, be back today and said they will finish it (we'll see)...
View attachment 90223
View attachment 90224

The tile really looks nice. I love the color option you went with. Its a perfect mix of not too dark where you cant see dirt/grime and not too light where every little speck shows up.

That's what I always try to do when choosing color of carpet or anything like it. Getting a color that's not too light or too dark for those reasons.
You did really good with that color pattern.

Tiling is finished...they will be here today to grout and run the new water lines. We are almost at the end! wooohoooo

GoodMorningJoeCool.jpg

Hope everyone is doing okay??!! :wave:

We had another inch and a half of rain! :skip: and our little creek in the back is flowing...

Today is Huz' birthday!! :confetti: I got a card at the store that is from the cat, but added an "s" to the end of that, and put kitty paws as signatures on the card! Can't wait til he opens it! :lol:

Have a Skype call with sisters and brother today! :happydance:

Okay - off to read my other threads! Hopefully there WILL be someone here when I come back! Also wondering why YESorNO isn't here - it is the beginning of the month and she should have bandwidth...

Later! :seeya:

Hello there, Niner! Great idea for Huz's birthday card. It should bring a nice smile. Hope he has a wonderful day .... you, too!

Feeling a a bit better, but still would like a nose replacement. I have sneezed so much my head and back hurt. sighhhh .... I am quite sure this is an allergy issue.

Looks like a very nice day here. Just a touch of snow in the shaded areas, but sunny and finally trying to warm up.

I, too, hope our YESorNO is all right. Sure do miss her when she is away for more than a day.

Off to do some more laundry now. Happy Monday, to all.

YoNo is having bandwidth issues yet again apparently. I told her we needed her back here stat.

Today is gorgeous here, with lots of sun and a cool breeze. The wind chimes are making the softest melody. Sometimes it is cacophony when the wind blows hard, probably loud enough to wake the neighbors. That is, when my dogs aren't barking at the "ghosts" as my DH calls them. They get one sniff of deer and bam, out the dog door they go.

Spellbound, I am so sorry you are still bothered by your allergies. How annoying! I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you can find the right mix of allergy meds to help that don't make you tired.

Does anyone else like scented Yankee Candles? I got a coupon and I am looking for scent suggestions. I want my house to smell like spring instead of dog lol. They are shedding so much!

Did anyone watch the Downton Abbey finale? I am going to miss that show! What did you think?

View attachment 90276

Hope everyone is doing okay??!! :wave:

We had another inch and a half of rain! :skip: and our little creek in the back is flowing...

Today is Huz' birthday!! :confetti: I got a card at the store that is from the cat, but added an "s" to the end of that, and put kitty paws as signatures on the card! Can't wait til he opens it! :lol:

Have a Skype call with sisters and brother today! :happydance:

Okay - off to read my other threads! Hopefully there WILL be someone here when I come back! Also wondering why YESorNO isn't here - it is the beginning of the month and she should have bandwidth...

Sending happy birthday wishes out to Mr. Niner!

Hey :wave:

daisymae made me come back... something about Maria!

Spellbound said:
Hello there, Niner! Great idea for Huz's birthday card. It should bring a nice smile. Hope he has a wonderful day .... you, too!

Feeling a a bit better, but still would like a nose replacement. I have sneezed so much my head and back hurt. sighhhh .... I am quite sure this is an allergy issue.

Looks like a very nice day here. Just a touch of snow in the shaded areas, but sunny and finally trying to warm up.

I, too, hope our YESorNO is all right. Sure do miss her when she is away for more than a day.

Off to do some more laundry now. Happy Monday, to all.

Thanks for the birthday wishes - I'll let him know! Hope you can replace your nose!! :lol: and since you still have snow... :snowball:

Zuri said:
YoNo is having bandwidth issues yet again apparently. I told her we needed her back here stat.

Today is gorgeous here, with lots of sun and a cool breeze. The wind chimes are making the softest melody. Sometimes it is cacophony when the wind blows hard, probably loud enough to wake the neighbors. That is, when my dogs aren't barking at the "ghosts" as my DH calls them. They get one sniff of deer and bam, out the dog door they go.
[...] Does anyone else like scented Yankee Candles? I got a coupon and I am looking for scent suggestions. I want my house to smell like spring instead of dog lol. They are shedding so much!

Did anyone watch the Downton Abbey finale? I am going to miss that show! What did you think?

Oh YoNo and her bandwidth!! :gaah: WE MISS YOU!!!!

My Huz was making some wind chimes to sell... they are really nice - we have about 3 or 4 around the house! :D Let's see if I can find a picture of one!

I like the smell of pine!! I know that's not Spring, but at least it's not "dog"! :laughing:
Nope - don't watch Downton Abbey - couldn't tell ya what happened! :(

GigiG said:
Sending happy birthday wishes out to Mr. Niner!

Thanks - will let him know! :confetti:

daisymae said:
Niner ... Happy Birthday greetings to the huz!

And wanted to tell you Maria is in trouble for failing a drug test, taking a drug that is legal in Russia but very recently added as a prohibitive substance.

Thanks for the wishes! And my Bro-in-law let me know about Maria during our Skype call! Also that drug is legal in Latvia he said! Will have to read the article. Too bad, love to watch her play tennis!

We've had off and on rain so far! Yesterday another 1 1/2 of rain! :skip:

Happy Birthday Mr. Niner!! May your day be filled with sunshine, laughter and lots of love. Your card sounds soooo neat!

We have storms moving across, and it could get nasty. Gulf moisture has been flowing up all day. They say we can get up 2 to 3 inches or more. T Lake Lewisville's dam is still releasing water because it's had a landslide and starting to fail, any more water will only add to the stress, all the cut backs and low spots still have last springs rain in them, this will add to the mosquito's and the new virus.

The creek out by my son's home in Coppell has been up since it flooded last year and some yards are falling in, and many are concerned about losing their houses as their yards erode.

And Zuri, my windchimes have just started to go from soft bongs to clatter.

This version makes me want to pound my head on the table. Not Chris, but Stevie voice grates on my nerves. Like nails on a chalkboard.

[video=youtu;xkYZjB69oTU]http://youtu.be/xkYZjB69oTU[/video]

Now this I can listen to with out banging my head.

[video=youtu;WobpBMStbog]http://youtu.be/WobpBMStbog[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member