SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this will work but for those of you who want to see Juror #6 interview, here is what Chris Williams tweeted.

RT @chriswnews: Editing EXCLUSIVE 1 on 1 interview w/ #JodiArias juror 6 you'll see @ 10 on @12News & later on @azcentral. #TravisAlexander
Details

What is our name for number 6

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Link please to live stream interview that Chris Williams is going to do with Juror:please::please:

RT @chriswnews: Editing EXCLUSIVE 1 on 1 interview w/ #JodiArias juror 6 you'll see @ 10 on @12News & later on @azcentral. #TravisAlexander
Details

Link please to live stream interview that Chris Williams is going to do with Juror:please::please:

He will be posting a link, it's 10pm AZ time, so that's in a little over 2 hours.

I guess so? Didn't he expect that he'd have to make a life or death decision when he agreed that he could vote for death? Had he said 'I think it's unfair to have a jury decide between life and death' (and, by the way, he should have) during jury selection JM would have gotten him off at once!

Yep, the charges included pre-med and felony murder, both eligible for the DP. He knew the jury would be the ones deciding the CBK's fate. Professing his displeasure now, after the trial, is total absurdity. He either lied during voir dire, or....now?

stunning to me to see those young women who seem like they would be productive decent citizens living like that....society is really messed up if this is the makeup of our prisons. Those girls look like they should be working in the world ....wow. Drugs, money.....truly sad.

Strange that it is a little community too...

b4 and during the trial she was in a pod, where she could - but didn't have a room mate - and there are i thik 10 cells in the pod, and they have an open area w/ tv tables chairs and can talk and play cards - now she is in solitaire in the cell 23 hrs a day, w/ 1 hr to walk outside in the yard, but i think she has to do that alone too

Prison: Estrella, Women's Jail, Maricopa County, Phoenix, AZ. - YouTube

this documentary on her jail shows a lot

What is our name for number 6

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

6.Nancy-Lady in her 50's, lovely face, reminds me of Nancy Reagan with glasses, short sassy haircut.
I called her Spikey Hair. Anita's description is better. She was the only one I saw look at Jodi when the jury first walked in. She took a lot of notes

Regarding Juan's style.

Sure, some like it and some hate it. Oftentimes, it depends on which "side" you're on, LOL :blushing:

Our cases are tried in federal court. There are about 5 AUSA's that present the cases in court. We KNOW which ones we want to handle our cases, and there's nothing more frustrating than to have one of your criminal cases being tried by someone who just doesn't have their heart in it, or is rather weak. So, given the choice (of which we aren't, it's usually luck of the draw (= assigned by the Chief Atty in the office), give me a toughie any day.

Of course, if I were biased towards defense, I wouldn't like a hard hitting powerhouse :seeya:

- - - -

I can get over his rough demeanor when I see the guy basically ad libbing his whole CIC and cross without many notes, and hitting so many fine details. Strategic, thorough, on point. Impressive. Very. Maricopa Co is very lucky to have him!

P.S. I don't really care what my friends and neighbors would care, it's not a cocktail party. And colleagues may be a tad envious. :rockon:

JMO and :moo:

He was the perfect Prosecutor for her. His agile mind was able to keep track of his points while having to chase her down all the trails she led him on cross examination. He knew when to let her talk and when to call her on her BS. He did a masterful job and never let her get the upper hand. It cannot be easy to cross examine highly manipulative psychopath :twocents:

Regarding Juan's style.

Sure, some like it and some hate it. Oftentimes, it depends on which "side" you're on, LOL :blushing:

Our cases are tried in federal court. There are about 5 AUSA's that present the cases in court. We KNOW which ones we want to handle our cases, and there's nothing more frustrating than to have one of your criminal cases being tried by someone who just doesn't have their heart in it, or is rather weak. So, given the choice (of which we aren't, it's usually luck of the draw (= assigned by the Chief Atty in the office), give me a toughie any day.

Of course, if I were biased towards defense, I wouldn't like a hard hitting powerhouse :seeya:

- - - -

I can get over his rough demeanor when I see the guy basically ad libbing his whole CIC and cross without many notes, and hitting so many fine details. Strategic, thorough, on point. Impressive. Very. Maricopa Co is very lucky to have him!

P.S. I don't really care what my friends and neighbors would care, it's not a cocktail party. And colleagues may be a tad envious. :rockon:

JMO and :moo:

Even Nurmi looked at him at times with open admiration...LOL

stunning to me to see those young women who seem like they would be productive decent citizens living like that....society is really messed up if this is the makeup of our prisons. Those girls look like they should be working in the world ....wow. Drugs, money.....truly sad.

Strange that it is a little community too...

That is from Estrella Jail not prison, don't know why the person labeled it as prison.

Prison is a whole nother beast. A beast I never plan on meeting.

I'm bored.. hubby has been away for days. I wanna read or review some interesting stuff on this case. Maybe even stuff that is not so "out there". I've seen the "Rose Colored Glasses" one. That was seriously scary.

Anyway .. happy to read here with you all. You guys are amazing and so intelligent ... I have learned so much.

If anyone has some interesting reading/youtube ... whatever .. and if you have the time ... I would appreciate it. Also .. Juror 18 suks in my opinion........ just sayin' ... looking forward to hearing from some of the other jurors ... the ones who have a "brain".

But I have to keep reiterating that I am thankful for the M1 verdict and especially cruel. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!

This is how I kept up during the week when the threads flew by so quickly that I could not possibly do my job and read, too. :D

By the time I got home, there were 5 or 6 threads to read. Uhm, I do have to eat and go to sleep ... these threads are like jets.

Anyway, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195462&highlight=jodi+arias+timeline

I could catch up on key points, highlights, youtube videos and all of the interesting things you can make yourself crazy searching for online ... it's usually right in that thread.

IMO He truly is spectacularly brilliant, witty and sarcastic! Everything I love in a attorney!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, dayum...I completely forgot his witty side! OMG, I love it also!
He had some great ones in this case, ha!

What was the one about her getting ummm, cosmetically "done" down "there?" OMG. And brassiere.

I bet he's a hoot on weekends :blushing:

:confused:

I am surprised that jurors didn't rat out the foreman for failing to deliberate (at least, that's what it sounds like happened).

:bigfight:

In the Scott Peterson case, the TH on CTV declared "The jury is eating its own!" because, iirc, one juror ratted out another for doing independent research; additionally, the original foreman was allowed to quit the jury altogether after his peers staged a coup and replaced him with fingernail-picker, firefighter Juror #6 as foreman.

Even Nurmi looked at him at times with open admiration...LOL

Yes, in all seriousness, I think he did.

Then there was JW - she was a "fail" at trying to mimic Juan's style. Snort.

:facepalm: IMO he obviously needed to be talked down to more b/c no where in the jury instructions that I can recall, did it say they should compare the defendant's crime with anyone else's. :SMH:

:facepalm: As a sitting juror, you are not asked to be a lawyer, but a trier of fact.

This man should have recused himself, and when he didn't, depending on what he said in the deliberation room, another juror should have written a note to the judge to boot his arse.

Let this be a lesson, if ever on a jury and you get someone spouting nonsense like this guy is now saying, write a note to the judge and get that person replaced.

BBM When I was on jury duty, the only one allowed to write a note to the judge was the foreman.

:rocker: I ordered the trilogy online last night.

$T2eC16Z,!y0E9s2S8i1SBRRV+IdoCQ~~60_35.JPG

I've heard they are good, will post once I read...

Flynn's Dark Places is good! I think all Sleuthers would like it!
I also really like Kate Atkinson's Case Histories

:gthanks:

:yourock:​

My dear fellow Sleuthers, thank you so much! I really appreciate your recommendations and I will check all of these out.

Elle Elle, you must read Gone Girl. It's a fantastic read. :great: It is going to be a hard one to follow up, like you said, Tenaciousdae. I don't want it to end.

Hope you are having a lovely, relaxing weekend!!

:peace:​

Yes, in all seriousness, I think he did.

Then there was JW - she was a "fail" at trying to mimic Juan's style. Snort.

JW's impersonation/mocking attempt was infinitely more offensive to me in the court of law than JM and his established "pitbull" style... I mean, I was laughing at JW it was embarrassing and disrespectful.. It was a debacle and if she was trying to prove a point by it, she failed IMO! I got no kind words for her.
Moo

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

BBM When I was on jury duty, the only one allowed to write a note to the judge was the foreman.

I think she said they could do it either way. Almost sure the jurors could have written a note themselves but I'd have to look it up and I' m too lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhijones