SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for Beth K...the voice of reason...

I'm gonna call it a night. Got hives and sweating like crazy. Way to stressful of a day. It'll be good to sleep on this and see what we think tomorrow. Good Night everyone, sad day.

She is still a convicted murder one felon!!!
She will never walk free again!!!

That's right! I remain unconcerned. It's too bad for the family, it's a pain knowing that she may glean some sense of victory from this, but it's nothing but delaying the inevitable. At this point, I'm convinced that a new jury may actually be quicker to put her down. So gloat away, Jodi. Your day is a comin'.

Hi gang! Trying to think of the appropriate music but haven't come up with exactly what would reflect my thoughts; however, maybe this really crummy video of a funny bit from "Monk" will help us work through our feelings:

Mr. Monk Goes Through Denial Lol - YouTube

Here's a better clip but it has to be translated!

Monks 5-Phasen Trauerprozeß - YouTube

Hiya Viv! I have exactly the song for my mood. Heard it on the way home, hits the spot. I'll even give Jodi two for nothin' to get it started.

Hey Jodi: "Sometimes I think it's a sin, when I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again." Think about it, Einstein.

Gordon Lightfoot Sundown - YouTube

Had a bowl of ice cream, 5 Kraft singles, and a beer (on #2)... Feel a little better now.

That's right! I remain unconcerned. It's too bad for the family, it's a pain knowing that she may glean some sense of victory from this, but it's nothing but delaying the inevitable. At this point, I'm convinced that a new jury may actually be quicker to put her down. So gloat away, Jodi. Your day is a comin'.

Agree. Let's see this as a stepping stone, not a roadblock, right?

I'm staying here :scared:
7-SAV150-98.ChocolateCake-750x750.jpg

Uh mah gah!

Thank you sequek9....

Y'all have to help me eat it now!

Hiya Viv! I have exactly the song for my mood. Heard it on the way home, hits the spot. I'll even give Jodi two for nothin' to get it started.

Hey Jodi: "Sometimes I think it's a sin, when I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again." Think about it, Einstein.

Gordon Lightfoot Sundown - YouTube

Love that song! I did a parody of it a while back - how do I bring an old post over? Just cut and paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member