SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Maybe there's something TO this "The Secret" thinking Stabby ascribes to.

Maybe so.

She is still a convicted murder one felon!!!
She will never walk free again!!!

Oy....anyone hey care to post my signature song. I think it may apply to this fiasco as well.

Cheers

Wow, this sucks sucks sucks. Going for my run now and when I come back will be looking for the dj, bartender and pharmacist.

:banghead:

Boy, things are intense over there! I quit smokin and I quit drinking years ago....get me a chocolate quick!

Frozen with a shot on top

SmokeyGirl quote:

But then again, Jodi has a purpose in everything she does. She knew that this drawing would be made public.

She has always tried to stay one step ahead of everyone...she left home at 17 BEFORE her parents kicked her out,she left Darryl for Travis because Travis could give her things that D wouldn't/couldn'tshe tried to figure out what the police had before giving any information on what happened to Travisshe re-designed her defense after she knew what the state had on her, so that her story would seem more plausibleshe threatened the prosecution with dragging the Alexander family through the mud if they didn't agree with the plea bargain she sent themshe attempted to play the victim so that the jury would give her a lessor sentence.
.......................................................................................................................

She really is not very original {in spike of claiming she is an artist}, she follows the same patterns in everything she does.

She follows a basic formula to control the people around her: blackmail & threats. Examples: threats to Alexander's family and prosecutor, intimidation of Travis' female friends, the last emails to Travis-some kind of scam, control of her imagine in the interviews, etc. Playing the victim and martyr when threats don't work.

Her artwork is faked. Traced and copied.
Her photography is mundane.

And then, everyone in her life betrays her: her parents, her boy friends, her lawyers and now the jury.

Her persona of an intelligent, gentle soft-spoken person that would not hurt a fly, her spiritual quests......sexy blond {fake *advertiser censored*/bleached hair} hotie, all fake.

Which leads me to the conclusion, that the reason people think she is "off", something not right about her, is because her eyes show her true self, and everything else is an "act", a "performance". Everything is imagine to her. She said it herself when she said: "It shows how superficial I really am". That statement was the complete truth.

Under the veneer of calm and control lies an angry out of control person who gets through life trying to control everything else around her through manipulation, lies and threats/blackmail.

I think she is a danger to society, and will NEVER be able to become an authentic person.
She is a fake.

I think Travis threaten to expose her, and that's why she killed him.

I can only imagine how much she hates Juan Martinez. And she is all about revenge.

Thank you Shady, absolutely fantastic post. This analysis is A+...you should be a shrink~!

Boy, things are intense over there! I quit smokin and I quit drinking years ago....get me a chocolate quick!

I'm staying here :scared:
7-SAV150-98.ChocolateCake-750x750.jpg

GUYS! Let's all have a drink for Travis' family since they can't. I'm getting a Negra Modelo with lime. l'chaim (to LIFE) (I'm ok with life without parole; this is a great argument for just abolishing the damn death penalty for good; it's expensive, we fight it once we impose it; what's the point? throw 'em in jail and lose the key) off my soapbox now.

Hi Everyone, I had to get out of there, whew. Thought I'd drop by the Bar to decompress a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV