SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Painfully pedestrian. Monotonous. No tempo changes. A few klutzy transitions. No risks. No guts - but all of the glory with 6s across the board. I give them 5 raspberries (out of 6) because I like the costumes.

I thought this was beautiful and elegant. For me, sometimes less is more and I think too many gymnastics would have been contrary to the music and the mood of that piece.

Every time someone introduces Jean Casares, it really does sound like Jinkasaurus. It's a running joke around here...

I've been reading about the AZ prison system. Stabby's in a for a real surprise about what's waiting for her. There's not much social interaction there, especially the first few years you're incarcerated even if it's LWOP.

As crazy as she is now, I'll just bet she goes bonkers there in no time.

40, 50, more? years?

Remind me the next time I have murderous thoughts to NOT go down that premeditated murder path. NO one is worth it. Where did that brain of hers jump the tracks?

Is it still happy hour??

BK-MyntCUAALMcR.jpg:small

I feel like I'm going to :puke: My stomach is in knots and has been much of the day. It's 4:00 here in metro Detroit, so I poured a glass of wine to settle my nerves and to warm up because it's cold and rainy - downright depressing. I needed something to lift me up, and for whatever reason, this video always makes me feel better:

Tara Lipinski (USA) - 1998 Nagano, Figure Skating, Ladies' Free Skate - YouTube

It's rainy and cold and nasty here too. This is my go to song when I need to feel warm and fuzzy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQvIOGHbKtc

:sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge:

q19`-0=====

-----------------------
The above is some kind of message from my cat, Newman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh