SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came on here b/c apparently the cocaine pic was deleted from the other thread....thought maybe it was off-topic. Does anyone have that pic on here?

Whoever the music manager is today....I think it's time for Golden Earrings-Twilight Zone

I feel like I'm going to :puke: My stomach is in knots and has been much of the day. It's 4:00 here in metro Detroit, so I poured a glass of wine to settle my nerves and to warm up because it's cold and rainy - downright depressing. I needed something to lift me up, and for whatever reason, this video always makes me feel better:

Tara Lipinski (USA) - 1998 Nagano, Figure Skating, Ladies' Free Skate - YouTube

I feel like I'm going to :puke: My stomach is in knots and has been much of the day. It's 4:00 here in metro Detroit, so I poured a glass of wine to settle my nerves and to warm up because it's cold and rainy - downright depressing. I needed something to lift me up, and for whatever reason, this video always makes me feel better:

Tara Lipinski (USA) - 1998 Nagano, Figure Skating, Ladies' Free Skate - YouTube

This one raises the hair on the back of my neck.

Torvill & Dean - 1984 Olympics - Bolero - HQ - YouTube

:toast: Basilcat!!! I cant find you....
:panic: don't wanna jinx this! Lol....

Europa Santana - YouTube europa chill out music breath- relax- it will have to end sooner or latter -lol. cleaning house, cooking shrimp de jon , going to sit and mix a banana rum and coke . we are all so stressed- imagine travis family . prayers

Here's my all-time Olympic crush and hero - watched this live at the time and was riveted - also can't ski but love to watch it, thanks to my boy Franz:

I can't ice skate. All I manage to do is fall down.

UGH it's only 3:30 here and I'm pouring wine. I am NOT good at waiting.

OH, and my Twitter account just got hacked. I have the most boring Twitter account in the world. Why would anyone hack me? :floorlaugh:

Here's my all-time Olympic crush and hero - watched this live at the time and was riveted - also can't ski but love to watch it, thanks to my boy Franz:

I can't ice skate. All I manage to do is fall down.

Thats how I usually walk :floorlaugh:

#KlutzToDaMax

Anyone know why juror questions for the judge are read in open court?

What the harm would be escapes me

My guess would be that they don't want info out in case they need the weekend before a decision. I think there are people that are second guessing broadcasted court on the tube at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member