SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Arias Trial ‏@Jodi_AriasTrial 2m
No live stream yet but there is definitely something happening in court right now! No one is sure what it is yet. Stay tuned

Curious in I (on the last thread wrote:
She also said in the AP interview that giving her the DP would ony mean endless appeals for the family. So she wants to spare them now?

And Jennifer Wilmott had the gall to ask the jury of they would kill JA?!!

Hey JW, the jury would just be at the end of a very long line!

Didn't that bit of the interview remind you a lot of the blackmail language she wrote in her "plea" deal? That entire part of her speech at court - IF you give me life, Stephen won't have to see me again. Then again in the interview - IF death, I will continue to live, anyway, (and I will hurt the Alexanders as much as I possibly can).
This too, is a lie. She will torment the Alexanders from her cell whether she is sentenced to life or death.

My hope is that it is harder to torment them from a death row cell, and that that is where she ends up.

:welcome6:
Goooooood morning/evening (depending on where ya are) WS'ers! Newbie here, reporting for verdict watch! I hear the clock has started....Here's to hoping the Alexander's get to go home this weekend with a sense of closure and peace they've sought (as well as the jury, prosecution, and their families). :seeya:

That wayward daughter of mine is here!! I'll be with you all in Spirit!!

Lifting the Jury Up and Hearing Travis!!

Hugzzzzz:seeya:

Using the following equality:
Favorite-ness of witness ∝ (Time I spent laughing)/(Total time spent on stand)
Gus was my favorite witness.

I didn't know who you were talking about, as I only came into this trial after seeing that the defendant was crazy enough to testify, but you're right, he's a hoot! Maybe you saw this:

"Arias trial: Is Searcy stealing the spotlight?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kcGaCAxXo

Jodi Arias Trial ‏@Jodi_AriasTrial 2m
No live stream yet but there is definitely something happening in court right now! No one is sure what it is yet. Stay tuned
The seal is up. Prayers for a wise and true verdict today.

:seeya: GM all! Today is the day! DP verdict!

*I just skipped the first two pages because the margins are blown and I didn't have the patience to scroll from side to side!

ETA: Make that the first 3 pages. It is the breakfast pic blowing the margins I think!

Its beginning to happen on the other thread folks. May be time to move over.

Or just stay on both ..nothing wrong with bouncing from room to room :)

GUILTY AS SIN. ‏@JodiAriasGUILTY 2m
Narcissist have:
-Inflated sense of self-importance
-Deep need4admiration
-Feel superior
-Little regard4peoples feelings
#JodiArias

That wayward daughter of mine is here!! I'll be with you all in Spirit!!

Lifting the Jury Up and Hearing Travis!!

Hugzzzzz:seeya:

Well, since your username is Lyric...

Carry on my wayward daughter...
There'll be peace from this slaughter
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Afternoon one and all!!!

:rose: My prayers for strength and serenity for the Alexander Family during this tedious time of waiting!! :rose:

I can't make sense of arrogant stuff like that from her, given her dropping out of school and not getting her GED until in prison. I wonder how she'd explain her decision to float along from one temporary job to another with no attempt to better herself beyond snaring a successful man.

I can't stand how in the interview she says "I was so dumb back then" talking about Travis and the things she did for him, in her eyes. AGGGHHH!!!! Drives me crazy. You can see her wanting to say, "yeah I didn't know I could actually be QUEEN OF THE WORLD, can't believe I actually thought he was worth something...". Argh.

Are we supposed to move to another thread? HLN just said that the jurors showed up early and are deliberating.

Are we supposed to move to another thread? HLN just said that the jurors showed up early and are deliberating.

Chit chat not trial related here. The other thread is supposed to be trial related, but when nothing is happening, it gets sidetracked.

:seeya:...
I thought for sure I would miss something while my car had died in a no parking zone!!

But, apparently I got back in time....

And I had three gorgeous men open my hood and recharge my battery too!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As always...Justice for Travis...

Come on bell....time to ring-a-ding ding!
:skip::skip::skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member