SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the 'mental illness' road is a dangerous road to go down, and it seems like it happens in too many cases. people say 'well, she must be crazy. a normal person couldn't do something like that.' then pretty soon they're saying 'we can't put this person to death because obviously there's something wrong with her.'

IMO, there is something wrong with a LOT of people who commit murder. they, like her, have personality disorders. they don't think there's anything wrong with them----it's normal to them. it's how they navigate life. of course, it's not normal to the rest of us, and we must have a way to protect ourselves from them.

dr. drew has done this, JVM has done this too (she's such a maroon). JA's 'crazy' so we shouldn't execute her.
au contraire, i say. that's why she SHOULD be sentenced to death. she's a person with a vital piece missing, and society has the right to rid itself of her so she can't hurt anyone else, ever again, and PUNISH her for what she did to an innocent human being.

i'm really serious here, could she be given an exorcism by proxy? lol, i don't even know what proxy means. What i mean is, when she comes on tv, say a silent prayer that the evil force leaves her.

Gauntlet over on the other thread also said they're in a bad mood....must be something in the air like you said!
:seeya: I didn't say I was in a bad mood. I said my head wasn't in a good spot. :truce:

Good Morning/afternoon everyone - ready for verdict watch????
I just heard on HLN the jury came in earlier and the clock is ticking already.....

I have a feeling it's gonna be a good day...lalalalalalalalal

Cleaned the keyboard. I'm blaming all of you who participated in the music fest the other night. I drank too much and laughed so much I was spitting the wine out of my mouth onto the keyboard. Guess next time I should put on a bib.

Cleaned the keyboard. I'm blaming all of you who participated in the music fest the other night. I drank too much and laughed so much I was spitting the wine out of my mouth onto the keyboard. Guess next time I should put on a bib.

Plastic wrap over the keyboard. :floorlaugh:

Saving my seat... today will we get a sentence of death for my thirty ninth wedding anniversary?

My prayers are with the Alexanders today...and they are with this jury to do the right thing for the horrendous things Jodi's done to Travis and his family... if this doesn't cry out for justice I don't know what would...

Happy Anniversary!
:thewave:

(and yes, Justice for Travis!!!)

Your in that zone....lol Beautiful country where your at.

Its gorgeous!!!! Except for August.....100+ degrees and nothing is air conditioned. I am very grumpy in August :furious:

Come visit anytime!! (well...maybe not in August :floorlaugh:

Its beginning to happen on the other thread folks. May be time to move over.

Goooooood morning/evening (depending on where ya are) WS'ers! Newbie here, reporting for verdict watch! I hear the clock has started....Here's to hoping the Alexander's get to go home this weekend with a sense of closure and peace they've sought (as well as the jury, prosecution, and their families). :seeya:

Good Morning/afternoon everyone - ready for verdict watch????
I just heard on HLN the jury came in earlier and the clock is ticking already.....

I have a feeling it's gonna be a good day...lalalalalalalalal

Me too!! And it's gonna be SOON!!

Again I am sooooo sick of the killer bashing Travis. She actually admits in her recent interview that if she was freed she will kill again if you abuse her.

Spew

WOW WOW WOW!!! How the hello is that not allowed to be brought in?

Maybe if a new jury is picked, Juan can use this against her!!
Just like her "no jury will convict me" earned her a murder 1 conviction!

Moving over to the other thread. Two threads too much to handle at the moment.

I honestly think that the jury starting early is a good sign. They want to get it over with so they can enjoy the holiday weekend with peace of mind.

Positive thoughts for the jury.

I've noticed a lot of the court days begin at 10 AZ time. Do they ever start at 8 ? What the heck? Texas courts are 8 am . Arizona is coming across as a lazy state.

The jury was allowed to set their times. Usually court is in session at 8am-8:30 am in Arizona. If one would check JSS' docket calendar, one would see that she is always busy before this trial. Jason Lam has stated that he has a case with her court and it had to be pushed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV