DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J No 17, an alternate is speaking out: https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

Edited to add more tweets

You don't need Twitter to read:

I asked her,"after all the lies you told,why should we believe u now?"I wanted her to know she wasn't fooling me!!

I was an alternate in this trial and I am disgusted and outraged with the interviews our "foreman" has done! He needs to stop!

definitely not happy with what is being said! Keep an eye out, there will be other jurors talking soon!!

there will be other jurors coming out and speaking, including myself! We had all agreed to wait until next week to interview!

him and I were together from day 1 of jury selections! I'm definitely disgusted and upset in the awful things he is saying!

In response to being asked why the foreman spoke out soooner:
@jdemboyz he did agree to it! We all thought it was best to just take the wknd to relax! We've been at this so long we wanted a break!

As an alt on this trial, I am very disgusted with what our "foreman" has said! Please know that we didn't all feel this way!!! #jodiarias

I was an alt in this trial and I am devastated by the outcome! I have been in touch with his sister and friends! Keep praying!

I loved Juan!! He was sooo passionate for Travis and his family! He was Travis's voice! I understood!

To Chris: @cshughes was nice meeting you today!! This picture is too funny!

I hate to say this but I think wilmott did just enough to put doubt in jurors minds!Not mine but I do think that possibly happened

It's so crazy how many people watched! I've been able to talk to his friends and sister and I love them all!!!

Being asked about interviews: @angel7878 I have....not surprised by them honestly! Just confirms she is a disgusting person! She will continue to bash Travis's name:/

@jdemboyz awe thank u! I asked her ALOT of questions! Idk why he broke it...maybe so he could be the first?! It's a shame really!

When asked at what point did you know she was not being truthful?
in opening statements when we heard all the stories!Then it was confirmed when she took the stand! Everything she said was a lie!

BRBM
- Boy ... I wonder who proposed that the pleb jurors wait until next week to publicly comment
while the foreman blabbered away everywhere!?!?! :crazy:

Guess what I'm listening to right now? His full album is on YouTube:

Seal - Soul (2008) Full Album - YouTube

(and of course, I love PR - make it work!)

Did you like Kris Allen from American Idol? I did. Here's one of his songs he did before the competition. I love it! It's so soulful and calming.

[video=youtube;s4G4vDCftX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4G4vDCftX4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4G4vDCftX4[/video]

Aha:

@tarakelley320 2m
@WildAboutTrial I saw my nickname as the manicurist but i hate to say i have no nails lol! I was just bored and staying awake! Alt juror 17

Wasn't KCL worried about the one who filed her nails?

Thank God! I don't care if they voted life or death as long as they can be respectful to the victims!

glad they've talked to the family and let them know they are NOT alone and this guy does NOT speak for all of them. we already knew that, but this is a good thing.

I'm not sure if you think by my post that he was to blame. I'm saying the opposite. There was nothing he could of done. It would not have mattered..she was going to kill him one way or another.

Oh, gosh! NO! I was riffing off your inspiring post, musing. Sorry about not being clear!

Of all the components of this trial including the coverage by reporters, the absolute most puzzling person is Kiefer. He is suppose to be a professional. Yet Kiefer has not even come close to being a professional "seasoned" reporter and journalist covering this trial. Apparently, he is long time resident of Maricopa County so he is most likely knows the prosecuting style of Martinez so what makes the trial any different than all the other trials Martinez has done in the past 30 years.

This is just my opinion, there is something in the bowels of this case, either Arias herself or the crime, that has messed with Kiefer's head and/or something very sensitive in his own life. Everyone with working ears are paying the price for his inability to handle it.

Just typing out loud attempting to figure him out. Arias is acting like a typical psychopath with lots of rage, Martinez continues his great bulldog style he has been doing in all his trials, etc. Soooo what is different in the eyes of Kiefer that has taken over the edge? mmmmmmmmmm

JHMO

From Katie thread:
No, in my days in the courtroom he NEVER took notes. Sat with his arms crossed most of the time, his chair turned slightly toward the witness.

The ONLY note I have about him in all the notes I took was that during Nurmi's cross of Deanna Reid, while asking her about her mission, he and Paul Rudd looked bored and sat with their heads in their hands.

It was a surprise to me, a big one, that he was foreman. I would not have predicted that. He certainly never seemed as engaged as many of the others.

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR View Post
I thought the EXACT same thing. His comments were ENTIRELY way too similar to DB's interview.

There isn't anything the defense and MK would do that would shock me. And that's all I'm going to say. But if what I think might have happened then shame on the foreman, DT, and MK. But to the DT and MK all is fair in love and war right? What's little ole ethics?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Katie:
Good morning all! Well I feel like my own "roving reporter" moments in the hall the day before the verdict may have stirred up some Inquiry esp w the public information officer who lets just say indicated to me there were some similar perceptions and concerns going on there. There was another media person who said "I'm glad to finally have someone to talk to about this- he's out of his mind" (well what this person called him over and over saying "I'm sorry it's just the best word "was a name Nancy Grace uses to refer to Dr. ****Samuels) and since Kiefer has some status as a local reporter for many yrs (he worked at New Times for many yrs before leaving disgruntled and going to the Republic) I think people sort of dont cross him. I sure felt that way. My friend Joi stepped in as he was spewing spitting fire about how this was never a death case to begin with, there was no pre med blah blah she tried to,say "but there is so much premeditation" and his bullying style of aggressiveness caused her to grab my hand and squeeze it in front of him. This was all IN the courtroom on a break spurred by me asking him if the jury would deliberate over the weekend. He was like a boiling volcano who once it popped all the brimstone came flying out. I am NOT the only person this occurred with. People were like wtf on this dude but you tend to back away from a pot boiling over.

But let me say this out loud. Of any person in that courtroom including the Alexanders who spewed THE MOST venom and vitriol against anyone , it was Michael Kiefer. And most of it directed at Juan Martinez. He had gotten so far off the rails he was trying to convince me that the gas can purchase and borrowing issue was perfectly normal for someone to do, "women dye their hair all the time on vacation", but the tone was like someone losing it talking about an ex they wanted to turn you against. He was clearly spewing this in the media section and the other reporter who I talked to for a LONG time that day about all this was saying how they always hoped Kiefer was sitting elsewhere so he wouldn't start up this crazy BS on them again. I'm gonna break confidentiality now and tell you he said to me on more than one occasion, "when this murder 2 conviction comes in I'm gonna walk right up to Juan Martinez and tell him to,shove it up his a$$". Verbatim.

I think the fact "his" M2 prediction wasn't satisfied he went rabid and we saw the staged DB interview, the leaked juror question which was later edited out (not before seen, recorded and discussed all over the net). What defense attorney wouldn't want a reporter on the outside to do their bidding? He went too far, his cockiness got out of control and I think there will be consequences. I think by the fact he's editing important stuff out he's being monitored. And people of influence are still watching.

It will be interesting to see what shenanigans he pulls between now and the re mitigation hearing. I do know but can't say more that we will be hearing from an alternate soon. I'd like to hear from ALL of them and of course more from my CEO.

Edited to add when I say roving reporter I mean I asked several media people what they thought about that leaked question being published. I just kept asking questions like "should we know the foreperson at this stage?"

....pause for thought. I hope if there is an understory it comes out somewhere.

yep i was about to post - a few jurors are on twintter now and very upset cuz they all agreed not to have any interviews until next week, and are saying that this foreman is not representing what they think at all! - they sound really upset

and it's curious to me that they agreed to wait, but the foreman didn't abide by the agreement, ensuring HIS opinions would be out there first. i'd be very angry if i were one of 'his' jurors. VERY angry!!

J No 17, an alternate is speaking out: https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

More tweets

You don't need Twitter to read:

To hWild:
I saw my nickname as the manicurist but i hate to say i have no nails lol! I was just bored and staying awake! Alt juror 17

I asked her,"after all the lies you told,why should we believe u now?"I wanted her to know she wasn't fooling me!!

I was an alternate in this trial and I am disgusted and outraged with the interviews our "foreman" has done! He needs to stop!

definitely not happy with what is being said! Keep an eye out, there will be other jurors talking soon!!

there will be other jurors coming out and speaking, including myself! We had all agreed to wait until next week to interview!

him and I were together from day 1 of jury selections! I'm definitely disgusted and upset in the awful things he is saying!

In response to being asked why the foreman spoke out soooner:
@jdemboyz he did agree to it! We all thought it was best to just take the wknd to relax! We've been at this so long we wanted a break!

As an alt on this trial, I am very disgusted with what our "foreman" has said! Please know that we didn't all feel this way!!! #jodiarias

I was an alt in this trial and I am devastated by the outcome! I have been in touch with his sister and friends! Keep praying!

I loved Juan!! He was sooo passionate for Travis and his family! He was Travis's voice! I understood!

To Chris: @cshughes was nice meeting you today!! This picture is too funny!

yes I will be interviewing Tuesday and will let u know with who once I get the okay!!!

I hate to say this but I think wilmott did just enough to put doubt in jurors minds!Not mine but I do think that possibly happened

It's so crazy how many people watched! I've been able to talk to his friends and sister and I love them all!!!

Being asked about interviews: @angel7878 I have....not surprised by them honestly! Just confirms she is a disgusting person! She will continue to bash Travis's name:/

@jdemboyz awe thank u! I asked her ALOT of questions! Idk why he broke it...maybe so he could be the first?! It's a shame really!

When asked at what point did you know she was not being truthful?
in opening statements when we heard all the stories!Then it was confirmed when she took the stand! Everything she said was a lie!

I really hope this is a true juror! That would make me feel so much better!
And how telling that they all agreed to wait until next week and the foreman went against the agreement. That alone tells me a lot about what is important to him. Could it be he loves the limelight like someone else we all know?

Now, hearing he says she was "crucified in the press". and all the other carp.. DISGUSTED!

Could this be the juror who asked about the PTSD coming from her being crucified in the press? The question was something like that.

I didn't hear him say this phrase. guess I need to rewatch.

It's almost a miracle the defense didn't end up "winning" this...

I've been thinking about what the foreman said...

He thought TA was to blame for Jodi's change... he didn't like Juan Martinez... he couldn't believe someone who looked like Jodi was capable of the brutalilty she was accused of...
The man barely mentioned TA's name while being interviewed, it was all about Jodi...He was a dream juror for the defense...

If the defense team produced any evidence of physical abuse, and I mean anything, they would have been able to get JA off murder one...

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 47m

juror 17 - dam she got it!:(

To Tara:
thank u 4 speaking out! I hope others do 2! jA got lucky that you & juror 8 weren't in

She says:
yep I got to talk to him last night! We became friends through out this! She definitely got lucky!!

Just wanted to say I have not listened or watched ANYTHING this foreperson has said. Your comments here are enough for me. I am just going to hold my tongue and sit on my hands about this "man."
I do hope all of you will continue to see this out until the very end. I KNOW I will. I owe that to the family.

Between this "non verdict", sitting in this hospital watching poison dripping slowly into my child's body, AND leaving my anti-depressants at home......I am having a really hard time. I cannot take much more. HOPEFULLY we will go home tomorrow for 2 whole weeks!

I do take pleasure in thinking of CMJA being locked up 23 hours a day without being able to open her lying *advertiser censored* mouth... I wish nothing but the worst for that creature.

I am so sorry Rosemary. I wish I could bring you your meds and help you in some way. Hugs to you and your family. I hardly ever cry but this post made me cry. I cannot comprehend your situation and your extreme strength.

For all tweeters, Tara Kelley is alternate juror 17 and is tweeting about the trial. She is the juror who asked Jodi the question, paraphrasing, why should we believe you now, since you've told all these lies? She is distraught with the hung jury and not pleased with the foreperson.

Of all the components of this trial including the coverage by reporters, the absolute most puzzling person is Kiefer. He is suppose to be a professional. Yet Kiefer has not even come close to being a professional "seasoned" reporter and journalist covering this trial. Apparently, he is long time resident of Maricopa County so he is most likely knows the prosecuting style of Martinez so what makes the trial any different than all the other trials Martinez has done in the past 30 years.

This is just my opinion, there is something in the bowels of this case, either Arias herself or the crime, that has messed with Kiefer's head and/or something very sensitive in his own life. Everyone with working ears are paying the price for his inability to handle it.

Just typing out loud attempting to figure him out. Arias is acting like a typical psychopath with lots of rage, Martinez continues his great bulldog style he has been doing in all his trials, etc. Soooo what is different in the eyes of Kiefer that has taken over the edge? mmmmmmmmmm

JHMO

I don't have a link but some on the court watcher threads have said MK has issues with Juan. It isn't about JA, the trial, or her guilt/innocence - it is an issue he has with Juan. Again, I don't know this myself. The poster(s) have stated that this is true, but due to the trial going on they didn't want to elaborate further.

and it's curious to me that they agreed to wait, but the foreman didn't abide by the agreement, ensuring HIS opinions would be out there first. i'd be very angry if i were one of 'his' jurors. VERY angry!!

He is above the "rules", don't you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member