SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't listen to him either. I tried several times. I rarely mention it because it's such an unpopular opinion here, but IRL every single person I know that's been following the case at all really, really, really can't stand the guy. Granted, a lot of them are lawyers, but they don't practice in his area and they all have their own well-respected practices, so I don't think they're all merely jealous. And I KNOW they don't all feel sorry for Jodi. Most of them have thought from pretty early on that she would get life.

btw, one of them told me that his colleague actually has a photo of Jodi at a holiday dinner with his family. He said that a family member was working wherever she did at the time and invited her b/c she told him she had no plans. :yikes:

I had a hard time listening to him and when family and friends came by they couldn't stand him either.

All I know is, if I get killed while visiting California I want someone to drag me across the state line to AZ so Juan can prosecute my murderer!:rockon:

Don't forget that your body will first be thoroughly examined by Dr. Horn. :)

Ann Rule detailed her shock about a "groupie" infested courtroom when Bundy was on trial. He LOVED the attention. What was truly ironic is that the very women who were cooing over him like love-struck teenagers, were the very women he would have killed without hesitation.

Idealization of murderers based on looks or perceived sexual prowess is a most revolting phemonenon. :help:

Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker had groupies in the courtroom too.

I heard a psychologist say once on one of the nightly programs (maybe Robi Ludwig?) that part of what appeals to some women about men in prison is they can't ever leave them.

Yikes!

I always put a bit of paprika on the pork chops.
So one day i put cinnamon instead.
Y'all make me feel so normal.
Thank You
:floorlaugh:

Years ago.
Three young children.
One up all night sick.
Sleep deprived.
Getting ready for work.
Painful armpits all day after using extra strong hairspray as deodorant.
:facepalm::blushing:

The part I do not believe about the middle of the night arrival of CMja is that Travis let her into his bed so soon after she got there.

His text made it plain he no longer trusted her. Why would he let her sleep in his bed and they didn't even have sex right away?

Yes, maybe she still had her manipulative power over him, but it's really hard to believe.

She had to worry the whole time she was there that he might mention to someone else that she was there via phone or text. Put nothing past her is what I say. She orchestrated every detail to fit her story.

I, to this day, do not believe things went down the way it was told by CMja.

I believed nothing that she said all along....
When a man abuses you; you don’t travel for 2 hours to go over there to get abused again.
When a man sais he does not trust you and you feel jilted you may think of going over there and not allow him to dump you.
She is evil... so is the media.... this is running overtime so they can milk the sensationalism out of it.

Comon throw away the key...it is overdone....

I had a hard time listening to him and when family and friends came by they couldn't stand him either.

The thing many people forget or don't realize is that Juan is not there for entertainment purposes, it does not matter if you or I like him. He is there to get a conviction and Justice for the victim. He has a stellar record. Doesn't matter what Josephine Public thinks.

BBM

Tell me that is a typo. You cannot possibly be serious! :facepalm:

Someone on that panel actually asked whether or not a bloody palm print had been left at an earlier time. A. Bloody. Palm. Print. Omg.

These always fit into a pattern. I'd bet my right eye that they came from one defense sympathetic source. And now we know who that is. Holy effing eff.

I remember that question and almost fell off my chair. It's right up there with JW and her Dead People Whisperer question.

I haven't seen pictures of them having sex. Nude, yes, but not having sex. Do you have a link to those? ty

In their first interview, Det. Flores iirc tells JA he doesn't believe her claim she wasn't there because he's seen time-stamped pics and "It's obvious you guys are having sex." I haven't seen the pics but I trust that DF has.

I don't think there are pictures of them having sex... just the nudes of them. But I guess it is assumed by some of us they did that day. They were both clean shaven and the KY.

I haven't seen pictures of them having sex. Nude, yes, but not having sex. Do you have a link to those? ty

The thing many people forget or don't realize is that Juan is not there for entertainment purposes, it does not matter if you or I like him. He is there to get a conviction and Justice for the victim. He has a stellar record. Doesn't matter what Josephine Public thinks.

Agree that he's not the least bit entertaining, lol. And it is my opinion that I don't like like him and it matters to me.

I couldn't listen to him either. I tried several times. I rarely mention it because it's such an unpopular opinion here, but IRL every single person I know that's been following the case at all really, really, really can't stand the guy. Granted, a lot of them are lawyers, but they don't practice in his area and they all have their own well-respected practices, so I don't think they're all merely jealous. And I KNOW they don't all feel sorry for Jodi. Most of them have thought from pretty early on that she would get life.

btw, one of them told me that his colleague actually has a photo of Jodi at a holiday dinner with his family. He said that a family member was working wherever she did at the time and invited her b/c she told him she had no plans. :yikes:

JM is a good lawyer with a controversial style. Most of the people critical of his style were concerned that he could turn off jurors. Apparently, he did. Jury Foreman made it clear he was offended by JM and he felt sympathy for Jodi during her time under his questioning. No accounting for taste?

This is my first time in here, except for lurking. I've noticed somethings I would like to share.
When Nurmi accused Juan of bullying witnesses I was appauled. The worst bullying I saw and it infuriated me is when Nurmi questioned Deeana Reed. It was repulsive and not necessary.
When Jodi gave her speech at the end she was mirroring Willmot. Going up with the power Point like she was questioning a witness.
She also took things from Samantha and Steven's. She said Grandma was glue of the family to take that away from Travis. Said she has nightmares to emulate Steven. She also went for her missing out on family occasions. My guess was she was never at one.

Why should we care that she missed out on Christmas or playing with her niece? That was really arrogant of her to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields