SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing it in my mind right now very loudly!

Añnnnn ti ci paaaaaa tion ....is making me wild!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Did you have the Devil's Spit?

Nope, no alcohol at all. I have an in-law or two that gets "STOOPID" ... Can't have that anywhere around me. So we all do without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Cole Bartiromo ‏@ColeBartiromo 25 May
@Broncobabe4ever & as for showing remorse, THIS is showing no remorse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FQ1rmNqmvY … Jodi Arias has shown plenty remorse 4 mistake
Retweeted by Jodi Arias"

He wrote killer on his shirt after shooting 3 people, she wrote survivor on a shirt after killing one man 3 ways... still see no remorse from both

I'm thinking Halloween given the stalling, hemming, hawing and all-around bs from the DT. Not a chance that anything starts in July.

Ive been involved in many trials, personal, working for a firm, I was raised in it, my mother being a legal secretary, etc. I cant think of a single case one or the other atty didnt ask for continuances.

I thought of that. But didn't the roommates or friends of Travis say it was odd the front door was locked when he was thought to be in Cancun? And even if it was unexpectedly locked, it doesn't explain why the garage keypad wasn't used. I haven't watched the interview. Did Deanna say whether she was surprised the door was locked and whether she didn't try the garage code?

I didn't hear anything about Deanna being surprised the door was locked which is another reason I'm curious about the timeframe.

My guess is if Travis didn't lock the door nor his room mates, then Jodi Arias did - after she gained entry either thru an unlocked front door or the garage.

How did he get chosen as foreman? How did they get a murder 1 conviction with this foreman and what the heck happened between M1 and penalty? I must have watched to many movies because somebody had a change of heart/mind!

I'm totally wondering the same thing. He seems like a loose cannon doesn't he. I have no idea how he made foreman and how the heck did they agree to murder 1

Welcome back to all the folks in chat who abandoned us here on the mainland!

Ill have to start baking again! To occupy my time.

Oh my gosh we forgot to do a cake and get drinks out oh my gosh everybody hurry bake a cake bake a cake! Get together party time!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member