Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 123crod
Jodi will never know the love a child. The unconditional love you have for this child for a lifetime, the bond you share. She will miss out on one of God's gifts. She will never see a baby have babies and see a part of you and them in a child. She will never know that you love your 32 year old son the same if not more then when they a baby

Jodi will never know what it feels to be a grandmother to 2 granddaughters. The love, the silliness, the giggles, the storys we share, rocking a baby to sleep as you sing to her a song she will remember for ever. Popcorn and movies and making forts in the living room. She will never hear the words "Grandma I love you to the moon and back again", she will never truly understand the true meaning of the color pink, the never ending hugs. she will never be a grandma. Another of God's gift.

Well, I wasn't able to have any children, so neither will I.

People can be insensitive sometimes without meaning to be. I'm a mom through adoption...and oftentimes people make insensitive or just plain dumb comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listened to Chris Hughes today talking about forgiveness.
I feel I need to say something.
a lot of people forgive cuz its no big deal, might even think they would have done something similar.
I had a trusted and loved relative embezzle from me for 3 years. I had hired her as my bookkeeper.
upon my discovery she threatened to turn my company in for not reporting payroll taxes and workers comp reports accurately unless I looked the other way. She was the one who cooked my books, reported payroll taxes, reported workers coml reports. I had no idea what trouble she had set me up for. I called the IRS who told me if my story was true to prosecute her. I eventually got money back from the IRS for all the penalties we had paid for late filing employee taxes. Yes. I had my own stepsister prosecuted. I was not about to let her embezzle and further extort from me.
the family has never healed because of her evil deeds. I was devastated by the betrayals. I was consumed by it. I was unhealthy.
then, I forgave her. Not for her! For me! I refused to let the evil she put on my life affect me anymore!
her evil ways had nothing more to do with my life! I was and am free of her!
I will never forget, never let her in my fold. She will always be my stepsister. But all of her power she had from being my stepsister is gone forever.
so I forgive her so that the hatred doesnt become a part of who I am. I am healthy

Random question as I'm watching HLN reruns... who is the lady that sat next to JA's mom and aunt, or at least in the same row, throughout the trial... short spiky hair that's reddish/blond, maybe 50 years old-ish.

Happy Memorial Day, all :seeya:

I don't know who she is. I was wondering too.

I listened to Chris Hughes today talking about forgiveness.
I feel I need to say something.
a lot of people forgive cuz its no big deal, might even think they would have done something similar.
I had a trusted and loved relative embezzle from me for 3 years. I had hired her as my bookkeeper.
upon my discovery she threatened to turn my company in for not reporting payroll taxes and workers comp reports accurately unless I looked the other way. She was the one who cooked my books, reported payroll taxes, reported workers coml reports. I had no idea what trouble she had set me up for. I called the IRS who told me if my story was true to prosecute her. I eventually got money back from the IRS for all the penalties we had paid for late filing employee taxes. Yes. I had my own stepsister prosecuted. I was not about to let her embezzle and further extort from me.
the family has never healed because of her evil deeds. I was devastated by the betrayals. I was consumed by it. I was unhealthy.
then, I forgave her. Not for her! For me! I refused to let the evil she put on my life affect me anymore!
her evil ways had nothing more to do with my life! I was and am free of her!
I will never forget, never let her in my fold. She will always be my stepsister. But all of her power she had from being my stepsister is gone forever.
so I forgive her so that the hatred doesnt become a part of who I am. I am healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle