SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awful! Is it going to trial soon?

Information is incredibly hard to come by... I do have a source but my contact is sporadic and the information incomplete. ... So with that said... I have no flipping idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The alternate juror also said she and another juror discussed the case outside the courtroom regarding her "staredown" with Jodi and I'm sure the defense lawyers are making a list of such admissions.

Does JVM want to the guilt phase overturned so HLN can do the trial all over again?

Headstand- Juror says stress reducer for JA.
Juror says JA is evil.

Juror on JVM....she thinks JA in innately evil...not mentally sick

I think they are going to have a hard time trying to find a jury to give JA the death penalty. If most of the jury that wanted life made their decision based on age I think it is going to be a problem.
The thing that bothers me is that if JA was a male she would be given death without a second thought. I hope to be proved wrong. jmo

The jury and the victim's family are apples and rocks......talk about loss of perspective.

Should a victim with no family not get a good trial?

The santicfication of the Alexander family is beyond bizarre. And certainly an attempt at weak sort of political correctness.

Any argument that is based on "the jury must suffer as much as the family and give the verdict the family wants" is too wierd for me.

Of course I never said any of that,so you're not making sense.

I think #10 was right.. Younger ones alts & off leaving older ones who voted life over death

#10 calls Jodi "innately evil" , not insane

The alternate juror also said she and another juror discussed the case outside the courtroom regarding her "staredown" with Jodi and I'm sure the defense lawyers are making a list of such admissions.

Does JVM want to the guilt phase overturned so HLN can do the trial all over again?

I wonder if that stare down convo wasn't behind #5 getting booted?? Maybe she asked #10 what that was about & MAYBE she said something about her being creepy, evil looking or something that caused DT get her 86'd as bias??

Just speculating IMO

If my memory serves me correctly unfortunately he has retired. It will be a new one. someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

bummer! he knew how to handle her. his yes ma'am as she kept talking. :floorlaugh:

The alternate juror said she feared for the life of any juror who voted for life so she would not identify them, but then she identified them pretty much by saying it was mostly the older ones. So the older ones, according to this alternate juror, should feel that their lives are now threatened.

Pardon me, but this is wrong. moo

I think #10 was right.. Younger ones alts & off leaving older ones who voted life over death

Yes, she seemed to suggest age was an influence if I understood her...she didn't want to give names but made that point.

You know it! Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne all day long, baby!!!

We 'Lucked Out' with Andy when Peyton got cut..

But I will ALWAYS have LOVE for Peyton because he's one of the best QBs of all time that includes Unitas!

This vid from ABC News is helping me to get up to speed on the Rusty Sneiderman murder. Then, I will check out Andrea's thread here on WS. I am getting sucked into his case from just watching a video somebody posted here!

[video=youtube;MEB2g20TOuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEB2g20TOuk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member