SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Wasn't ciriticizing, but I"ve managed to live more than five decades without hearing that. :floorlaugh: Guess it's a day for firsts all around.

That is 2 of us. How about "snaffle sex" I think that one logically applies. :P

:floorlaugh:

And I have learned things on this board I could have happily lived the rest of my life without ever knowing or understanding. :floorlaugh:

Yes, I shan't snaffle some of the terms I've picked up here for use elsewhere. :floorlaugh:

MTC: Mr. F is just a little out of touch with reality. He and CKJA have that in common (although her distance is a million times farther away!).:facepalm:

So right.

Anyone that is verbally taking possession of things and/or persons that do not belong to them, have a problem. They share it.

Will the retrial be the same judge?

Yes, same judge, prosecutor, defendant, defense attorneys (Willmott stated to some media her and Nurmi are staying).

Some of the same witnesses (here's hoping that Samuels, ALV, guy with mustache don't make a reappearance).

That is 2 of use. How about "snaffle sex" I think that one logically applies. :P

She did attempt to snaffle looks at his FB account, among other things. And, I do think she snaffled a nude pic or two.

Quite honestly, I find solitary confinement to be cruel and usual -thinking for myself - I would probably lose my mind. I am sadly happy (does that make sense?) that JA will have that, but it is not a good time for anyone, and JA deserves it!

Some inmates love the "peace" and "quiet" solitary confinement provides ... on a temporary basis. lol

If I had to decide between being in a little cell 23 hours a day or throwing bows with a bunch of wild women in GP, I'd take the SC.

Now that would be interesting, will Alyce and Samuel come back?? Hmmm.

Some inmates love the "peace" and "quiet" solitary confinement provides ... on a temporary basis. lol

If I had to decide between being in a little cell 23 hours a day or throwing bows with a bunch of wild women in GP, I'd take the SC.

I see, but you are not an attention hog like JA. She needs people. At least she will have time to contemplate what she has done. She can "de-edify" herself for a while. ;)

I think this is the hustle CMja ran on TA. Her gamble just didn't pay off. Not his fault if she agreed to just being booty on the side.

I don't think either one of them made good decisions in this particular instance. Someone made a great comment yesterday that teenaged boys would do well to take note of this very, very cautionary tale.

And I do agree with your comment that sex is sacred, i. e., should be saved for a committed, romantic relationship. That way, everyone is happy, and no one gets a nasty disease.

Good Morning TX! :seeya:

Have you see the interview with 3 jurors? All 3 voted for the DP!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-jury-members-experience-19259344

Thanks Rose, your an angel. I had only read comments until you posted this. I am so thankful these jurors are speaking out and can't wait to hear the rest of their story--I really hope these jurors have done this to help alleviate the pain the Alexanders likely felt when listening to JF Bill.

I will say this; If it is true, I am appalled that JF, despite the agreement he and other jurors made, threw his word out of the window--now I see why he has sympathy for inmate A. I mean really, this man was the FOREMAN for goodness sakes.

I say birds of a feather...

Dang, I've got to figure out how to make the BBQ Shrimp Tex is showing us, and should start on the slow cook polenta. Tex, how do you make the shrimp??

I see, but you are not an attention hog like JA. She needs people. At least she will have time to contemplate what she has done. She can "de-edify" herself for a while. ;)

Yes...time to snaffle some new artwork, teach Spanish, and recycle KY tubes contemporaneously.

Yes, same judge, prosecutor, defendant, defense attorneys (Willmott stated to some media her and Nurmi are staying).

Some of the same witnesses (here's hoping that Samuels, ALV, guy with mustache don't make a reappearance).

I'd be fine with them coming back it really helps her case.:floorlaugh:

She did attempt to snaffle looks at his FB account, among other things. And, I do think she snaffled a nude pic or two.
Context:

take (something) for oneself, typically quickly or without permission. So you can snaffle a photo but not a look

:laughcry:

This may be behaviour not best encouraged ;)

I'd be fine with them coming back it really helps her case.:floorlaugh:

Sadly with at least a certain foreperson I think it did. Let's just hope no others get through selection.

The female juror on the far left in that interview is the one who looks like JA's mom and she voted for the DP, as did spiky haired woman and the bearded guy! So much for making assumptions, as people are wont to do.

The real meat of this case was getting a M1 conviction and this jury did that, as well as come back with a unanimous vote for the aggravating factor. As long as she was convicted of M1 I knew society would be safe, her life would be forever contained in a box, and that was justice. Regardless of getting LWOP or the DP she will get one or the other, guaranteed.

She's not going to go free...not ever. No judge is ever going to allow her to have the opportunity at parole. Whether she sits in a box on death row or sits in a box in another wing, she'll be sitting in a box the majority of her days/nights. She will not have this homecoming queen existence that some fantasize. She will be warehoused like all 1st degree murderers who are locked away the rest of their lives.

I realize that's not "good enough" for some, but either way and with either sentence that will be her reality for the next 2 decades at least. There's a difference between justice and vengeance. There has been justice for Travis--she is being punished forever. The DP is never a guarantee. Even receiving that sentence is still not a guarantee of the sentence ever being carried out. 3 women are on DR now. One has been there for over 2 decades and she's still alive.

For a being with such a superiority complex, she really needs people in order to feel as if she is someone. :confused:

She's just so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member