SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no she said there wasnt a foreman until deliberations started, and since she was an alternate, she doesn't know any thing about deliberations - he would have been forman for all 3 phases

Thank you. You are correct. I read it wrong. She said there wasn't a foreman until the guilt phase - (which there shouldn't have been).

Sorry...

I hope Mr. Foreman understands now how much love people have for Travis, and how we ALL know he was a good man, despite whatever things the defense tried to throw at him. It must make Foreman quite upset that we know EVERYTHING about Travis, and yet we STILL love him and care about his family.

I wish Travis had walked away from CMJA instead of sending that text message. But then I think, if it wasn't for that text message, we would have no idea what he really thought of CMJA. It is through those words that we see that she was playing the same games on Travis that she has played on everyone.

I wish he could have gotten away from CMJA and just cut her off from his life. But he got sucked in, and he couldn't get out. Yes, Foreman, we know about the so-called "verbal abuse" text, and WE DON"T CARE. We undertsand the context of it.

I hope Mr. Foreman changes his mind, but I highly doubt it.

Welcome kkdj's husband!

Lol! Thanks in advance! Hes planning on joining once we get our state of the art fandangled put.it on the tv screen stuff!
Hes goi g to be one of us!!!!
Hope he and I dont argue too much!!!! Hes a bear!!!

Lol! Thanks in advance! Hes planning on joining once we get our state of the art fandangled put.it on the tv screen stuff!
Hes goi g to be one of us!!!!
Hope he and I dont argue too much!!!! Hes a bear!!!

I'm lazy and haven't even tried to figure out how to connect my laptop to our big screen. He's a Bear?

The design of the roof panel. Its gone thru all the hurricane testing in a hurricane testi g lab in florida.
pm me if u want more info

Wow, good for you. I have no need for a roof like that but I admire what you designed and am always interested in stuff like that.
Good luck with it!

So we know #16 was for death. By exclusion of the ones who have spoken out, I have figured out that there are only two women who could have voted for life -- 1. Church Lady, 3. Housewife. Remember Juror 6 said there was no gender trending in who voted life/death. We know one of thoe 4 was 18. William Z Foreman. I am thinking maybe both 1 and 3 voted for life. If one more man voted, that would be 2 men and 2 women.

i really wonder about juror 9 (?) the guy w/ the ponytail that jvm chased, i wonder if looked that upset and seemed to want o keep distance because of the foreperson or because he voted for life?

My husband is following along with will. We all love football !!! War Eagle !!!
My husband also knows what a monster CMA is and how our justice system must somehow find the truth. (He is a retired atty and knows). Now, we kind of joke around and whenever we see the case on another news channel, he will jokingly say something like, "oh, baby - did you see that? who is that Judy Arian person? LOL.....
My hubby is a building contractor, although had been admitted to law school.
He has fought me over my time reading websleuthing, watching the trial etc.
he admits his intrigue but jealousy of my attention.
I tokd him to join, he has so much to offer. He is right on with so many cases and the outcome.
but warning to all......he thinks complicated. And he sticks to it!
Well I think he thinks complicated. He thinks its simple.......

So the foreman thought Juan talked to them like they were stupid. Huh?

Foreman needs a trip to WS to find out how we might speak to him. He may then see how wonderful Juan is to witnesses that don't lie or avoid the truth. Bring it on foreman.

I'm lazy and haven't even tried to figure out how to connect my laptop to our big screen. He's a Bear?

Yup. He will support his position till the cows come home!
makes me so mad sometimes, but I think thats what I love about him!
So, hes gonna join us soon. Im preparing myself....

I hope Mr. Foreman understands now how much love people have for Travis, and how we ALL know he was a good man, despite whatever things the defense tried to throw at him. It must make Foreman quite upset that we know EVERYTHING about Travis, and yet we STILL love him and care about his family.

I wish Travis had walked away from CMJA instead of sending that text message. But then I think, if it wasn't for that text message, we would have no idea what he really thought of CMJA. It is through those words that we see that she was playing the same games on Travis that she has played on everyone.

I wish he could have gotten away from CMJA and just cut her off from his life. But he got sucked in, and he couldn't get out. Yes, Foreman, we know about the so-called "verbal abuse" text, and WE DON"T CARE. We undertsand the context of it.

I hope Mr. Foreman changes his mind, but I highly doubt it.

The ONLY reason most people are following this case is FOR TRAVIS. I do not get how people think we follow this trial is anything other than Travis Alexander and his family.

Lily Queen Bee ‏@gigglemebee 4m

@tarakelley320 What has been the most shocking seen you've seen on tv about #JodiArias since end of trial that wasn't shown in court?
Expand

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 2m

@gigglemebee I think the parent interviews could have made a difference!!

i really wonder about juror 9 (?) the guy w/ the ponytail that jvm chased, i wonder if looked that upset and seemed to want o keep distance because of the foreperson or because he voted for life?

I thought juror 9 was rude. He knew leaving the rest of the group and getting on a bus was going to draw attention to himself. It's fine if he didn't want to comment but he could have been a little more cordial at the beginning instead of just saying, "No comment" over and over.
Loved those 3 jurors that gave the interview. The short haired woman was #6?
Wish she would have been the foreman. And the dark haired woman, was she the one Jean C. kept talking about? And what number was the guy? Was he the wrestler?

I thought juror 9 was rude. He knew leaving the rest of the group and getting on a bus was going to draw attention to himself. It's fine if he didn't want to comment but he could have been a little more cordial at the beginning instead of just saying, "No comment" over and over.
Wish she would have been the foreman. And the dark haired woman, was she the one Jean C. kept talking about? And what number was the guy? Was he the wrestler?

Well had the reporters left him alone maybe he wouldn't have had to repeat himself over and over. At that point he obviously wanted to get away...maybe he wasn't totally thinking it through in how much attention he would grab. Burned out, tired, just wants to get away and here come reporters that are pushy and not taking the hint at the first "no comment." I would have been snappy too.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

he was lucky #13 - and yes he was called the wrestler

My hubby is a building contractor, although had been admitted to law school.
He has fought me over my time reading websleuthing, watching the trial etc.
he admits his intrigue but jealousy of my attention.
I tokd him to join, he has so much to offer. He is right on with so many cases and the outcome.
but warning to all......he thinks complicated. And he sticks to it!
Well I think he thinks complicated. He thinks its simple.......

My husband doesn't know how to even start a computer. Maybe I should have learned something there.....

If you had a dog that tried to kill people when it gets mad would you try to rehab it? Or put it in a cage, alone because it also could kill other dogs? Would you want that dog around your child after an attempt to rehab it or because it served it's time? Or what if that dog was able to escape it's confinement and attack again. Wouldn't you want that dog to be isolated from other people and animals? Or just put down to eliminate any possibility that it get loose and do more destruction?
For me the DP isn't about revenge, it's about protecting society from any possibility of their return to society. And make no mistake, JA can and will kill again given the opportunity. I'll bet she has a list a mile long for her hoped for release. She had no problem killing Travis and then going about her life like nothing happen, not a shred of remorse for anyone but her. If anything she has probably used her trial to pick up pointers on how to get away with it next time. I don't want her punished as much as I want the rest of us protected.

We already have laws concerning animal cruelty, and they are far more humane than the laws we have for human beings. That was the point. Human beings are supposed to be considered more important than animals, yet we have animal cruelty laws that are more humane than laws for human beings. And we recognize that a dog that killed someone doesn't have the capacity to think as a human being but will think like a dog and rightfully blame the dog's owner for the dog being dangerous and given the opportunity and desire to kill someone. Yet we DON'T believe that it's proper to punish the dog by confining it to a too-small cage without interaction with others for 23 hours a day for the rest of its life because we rightfully believe that a dog forced to live in those conditions is cruel regardless of what the dog did or how dangerous it may be to others.

That's the whole point. We recognize that treating a dangerous dog to solitary confinement 23 hours a day for the rest of its life is considered cruel but we don't consider that cruel to do to a human being. We also DO have many and large organizations dedicated to rehabilitating dangerous dogs so that they may be able to live freely again with a new and responsible owner, yet our prison system is designed to not attempt rehabilitation of human beings and usually makes prisoners even MORE criminally minded.

Ironically, we also believe that euthanizing an animal to end it's pain and misery from illness or old age is considered a kindness, yet we force human beings to suffer pain and misery until they die naturally and refuse them the decision for themselves whether or not to be euthanized.

Solitary confinement is psychological torture. We've long since discovered this with the first experiment of it at the Eastern State Penitentury in Philly. The idea had nothing but good intensions as the belief at the time was that isolation brought a person closer to God and thus would reform the prisoner, but the actuality was an epic disaster. Prisoners went crazy and committed suicide in unbelievable numers. Eventually, Eastern State understood that isolation only made people insane and changed their system to allow prisoners to interact and given more freedom of movement. Eventually, it closed yet still stands today rotting away. Since other countries modeled their prison systems after Eastern State with the same results, they also abandoned solitary confinement as a form of torture that did the opposite of rehabilitating. The US is the only country that has fallen back on the use of solitary confirement when history already has shown the results. Long term solitary confinement creates more dangerous prisoners and makes them insane. There is NO QUESTION that it is cruel and inhumane and that it is psychological torture. We've long since already learned this yet we're doing it again. We invented it, we learned that it made people more dangerous and crazy, yet we've gone back to doing it after everything we learned about it.

We already have laws concerning animal cruelty, and they are far more humane than the laws we have for human beings. That was the point. Human beings are supposed to be considered more important than animals, yet we have animal cruelty laws that are more humane than laws for human beings. And we recognize that a dog that killed someone doesn't have the capacity to think as a human being but will think like a dog and rightfully blame the dog's owner for the dog being dangerous and given the opportunity and desire to kill someone. Yet we DON'T believe that it's proper to punish the dog by confining it to a too-small cage without interaction with others for 23 hours a day for the rest of its life because we rightfully believe that a dog forced to live in those conditions is cruel regardless of what the dog did or how dangerous it may be to others.

That's the whole point. We recognize that treating a dangerous dog to solitary confinement 23 hours a day for the rest of its life is considered cruel but we don't consider that cruel to do to a human being. We also DO have many and large organizations dedicated to rehabilitating dangerous dogs so that they may be able to live freely again with a new and responsible owner, yet our prison system is designed to not attempt rehabilitation of human beings and usually makes prisoners even MORE criminally minded.

Ironically, we also believe that euthanizing an animal to end it's pain and misery from illness or old age is considered a kindness, yet we force human beings to suffer pain and misery until they die naturally and refuse them the decision for themselves whether or not to be euthanized.

Solitary confinement is psychological torture. We've long since discovered this with the first experiment of it at the Eastern State Penitentury in Philly. The idea had nothing but good intensions as the belief at the time was that isolation brought a person closer to God and thus would reform the prisoner, but the actuality was an epic disaster. Prisoners went crazy and committed suicide in unbelievable numers. Eventually, Eastern State understood that isolation only made people insane and changed their system to allow prisoners to interact and given more freedom of movement. Eventually, it closed yet still stands today rotting away. Since other countries modeled their prison systems after Eastern State with the same results, they also abandoned solitary confinement as a form of torture that did the opposite of rehabilitating. The US is the only country that has fallen back on the use of solitary confirement when history already has shown the results. Long term solitary confinement creates more dangerous prisoners and makes them insane. There is NO QUESTION that it is cruel and inhumane and that it is psychological torture. We've long since already learned this yet we're doing it again. We invented it, we learned that it made people more dangerous and crazy, yet we've gone back to doing it after everything we learned about it.

BBM:

Human? Who Arias? I respectfully disagree. She is an animal that should be caged.

Absolutely. Cmja could have said she snapped and DP would not have been on the table. She would have prolly gotten 2nd degree. However her plan was to use self defense and walk away Scott free.

After all her lies she couldn't get back to a playing field without DP or Lwop. She blew it. Her sociopathy would not let her show her short comings. She assumed everyone would believe her.

No remorse was the giveaway for me. She had no love for Travis and continues to want to hurt his family and friends

Interesting to me because because of her heinous actions Travis and his family have received more love, support, kindness and soldiers of folks willing to look at the truth about a great man...yep he had some flaws...so do we all.

She has managed to do the opposite of what she wanted.

She wanted a nice Big House and she has managed to earn her way to one very soon.

I know that I can't imagine all the evil she has done in her life. The puzzle pieces will never come to light. We don't have the capacity to think that evil ...so no matter how hard we try the true story will continue to evade us.

I believe Travis was held hostage... All pics are somewhat photo shopped and the sex tape was prolly her hiding a camera in his bedroom and getting him to have sex and used for blackmail. I believe that is only part of the story. ...bank records..business accounts...trying to ruin his name and torture of all forms is what I believe happened.

I don't think she snapped...I believe she got a lust for the ultimate control over someone's life. Why bring a knife and gun to a bedroom fight?

She wanted him dead in the most suffering way. This is all in my opinion.

When Travis rejected her, "her real evil inside came out". MOO - I agree - She was going to make him suffer in the most horrendous way.

Not only did he expect her to repay him for the vehicle she ruined, (with no plans to reimburse) but he was the first one to call her out on her evilness. She lost "control". She never would lose control...It angered her and she plotted her plan and thought she got away with it until talking to detective Flores.....

Do not get ahead of yourself. How did you come to this conclusion, aa9511?

BBM

:floorlaugh:

There were 4 women in deliberations....2 have spoken out as having voted for Death...#6 and #16. That leaves 2 women "unaccounted" for in deliberations....#1. Church Lady and #3. Housewife.

There were 4 ppl voted for life...one of them is #18. Foreman. Juror 6 said there was no gender "trending" in the 4 life voters,when asked about who voted for life. That means at least 1 of the 4 had to be a woman. So at least 1. Chuch Lady or 3. Houwife vote for life, maybe both.

I'm worried thought, with all the flack Foreman is getting, that they will never come forward to speak. So then we will have to go by exclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove