SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think JA had the most strong love emotions she knew for TA. It all changed when she was abolished to concubine. That is when the cray cray came out, it started with the stalking and kept working up to the murder. Her mind could not let it go and realize she could just move on. A very youthful but dangerous mind. She has now admitted it with her interview saying as much.

Here's the thing for me though....they "dated" for 5 months. Couple that with the fact that it was a loooooong distance relationship, and IMO that doesnt typically result in a strong emotional bond for most people. If she did have "strong love emotions," for Travis within that time frame, to me that's a warning sign in and of itself.

IMO she became obsessed super fast---almost like a teenager would. And I think the only reason was bc she saw him as a easy means to an end. That's why I also believe the may 26th "threats" by Travis were the catalyst to the murder. It was more than him rejecting her--although that played a role too--it was about him exposing her, thereby ruining any other future "prospects" she was cultivating within PPL and the church.

I so wish we knew what he was so angry about!!

Might have been for PPL expenses. But, she also could have funneled money from Travis' accounts. Hence, the scam.

And where is the car Travis gave her, and what was the outcome of the liability. Maybe she said she would refuse to take responsibility.

I would like to know about both the account and the car. Of course she will say the account is for her small business of wedding photos and poor artwork, okay, I give her that if she filed the tax forms on any income. That is a big IF.

Where is the car though?

The three most ludicrous things to come out of JA/Willmott during trial:

1. If I were Travis I'd have wanted to jump off a bridge (she's talking about the false pedo stuff)

2. Travis threatened my life after I shot him and he fell down.

3. JA has almost no ego at all. (Thanks Willmott!)

I like this game. :)

4. Willmott comparing a blast from a 25 to someone with an arrow stuck in their head, while crossing Dr. Horn.

5. Willmott's version of Al Capone's vault when crossing Dr. De Marte, "So if a person is no longer alive, you cannot get any information from them, is that what you are telling us?"

I'm really thinking here that Elle meant "secret" sex, not sacred. Lol

Is any sex in which JA was referring to in her trial anything sacred, special or private?

She was in her element describing the sex on the stand. She had almost 5 years to elaborate and fix her story while awaiting trial. Unfortunately for the penalty phase her STORY worked to some degree for the foreman (he still voted for Murder lst degree).

Sex was never sacred for JA imo!

Recycling is haunting me. I just bought clear plastic recycle trash bags. I thought they were the regular trash can size. Well, the darn things are as long as I am tall, that's 5 feet! OMG what am I going to do with these? Maybe send them to CKja? Sheesh

What we do with those is take recycleable plastic containers to our local Walmart (after washing and spraying with vinegar, to keep nasties at bay).

Our bags fill up pretty quickly, even though we save them for anything that isn't a "1" or a "2" type of recycleable - those go to a different center. Hope that helps! :seeya:

The three most ludicrous things to come out of JA/Willmott during trial:

1. If I were Travis I'd have wanted to jump off a bridge (she's talking about the false pedo stuff)

2. Travis threatened my life after I shot him and he fell down.

3. JA has almost no ego at all. (Thanks Willmott!)

4) dr demarte, you couldn't question mr. Alexander bc he's dead?

Eta...Angelina beat me to it :lol: and remembered the exact quote!!!! * high five*

Ludicrous from Wilmott mouth in the Penalty phase was when

she agreed with Dr. DeMarte's diagnosis of JA's personality disorder after her cross examination of Dr. D on the stand -

She used the PT's diagnosis in her close. I do believe the DT ought to pay Dr. DeMarte.

I've yet to see photography from Jodi any more than amateur fare. Something an average teen would take with their friends at a slumber party. Is any of her so called professional stuff posted anywhere?

@Redlippsy 1m

I can't stop wondering if places were switched btwn #jodiarias & Foreman, if she would also judge him by his looks and spare him from DP

----

Initially instinct said no but if the CM could identify with the Foreman the same way.....

Yes...time to snaffle some new artwork, teach Spanish, and recycle KY tubes contemporaneously.

And make that pesky appt. with the barber....her hair is awfully long now, we should see a bouncy Bob cut for the retrial.

I'm positively of this cuz ya know she will keep donating as long as she lives and she never goes back on her word!

I like this game. :)

4. Willmott comparing a blast from a 25 to someone with an arrow stuck in their head, while crossing Dr. Horn.

5. Willmott's version of Al Capone's vault when crossing Dr. De Marte, "So if a person is no longer alive, you cannot get any information from them, is that what you are telling us?"

I won't quote ALV because almost every single word out of her mouth caused me to almost fall off my chair and exclaim 'Woman, Your BS is infinite!'

That's not fair to William Macy. :floorlaugh:

:facepalm: I know. I know.

I love him in everything he does.....I'm addicted to the series Shameless

But, now when I see him, I think of DB. :sigh:

Many poster have long thought the DT reads here for ideas, concerns etc. Anyone remember the discussion we had about organ donation (no let's not got back there) but moving on - maybe this is where the "Locks of Love" hair donation came from.

It would thrill me no end if JA came to court with short short hair because she is so vain about her hair.

Forget about teaching fellow inmates spanish,
Her concern should be on getting put on the list of the Mexican Mafia
Prison: Raw: Predatory Behavior, Behind The Scenes.
:eek:

I think she is part Mexican, but you would think her attorneys would have told her not to say such nonsense for her own best interests.

Besides that, if inmates want or NEED to learn Spanish, they do it on their own.

This is the easiest recipe and very good. Make sure you have some French bread to dip in the juice. We are at the beach house and have some nice big shrimp

BBQ Shrimp

3 cups Wishbone Italian salad dressing
4-6 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 large lemon thinly sliced
1 teaspoon salt
2-3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
Tabasco to taste

Mix these ingredients and pour over 5-6 pounds unpeeled raw shrimp
Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
Melt 3/4 cup butter in pan, pour shrimp and marinade into the pan and cook at 400 for 20 min. If very large shrimp 25 min but watch and stir so you don't over cook
Serve in bowls with sauce from pan with French bread for dunking

Sounds great...can you do this on a grill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac