SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And since this is a JA thread, I guess this fits.

The other day I was taking off my eye makeup and when I picked up the bottle, it looked different and I wondered why I had two different eye makeup removers.

But whatever, I squirt it on the cotton ball, rub it on my eye, and weird, why doesn't this feel right?

Yeah, I was using KY.

You didn't!!!

:silly:

Fine! You can have Mark tonight...

I want him back tomorrow ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: You mean "What's left of him", right? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sleuth5,
I didn't promise you a "proper" British breakfast, but I'd be happy to tell you about it. DH and I stayed in Bed & Breakfast establishments (private homes) as we traversed England and Scotland. Our hosts served a traditional British breakfast each morning at a time that we specified. With some variation from venue to venue, here's what we enjoyed at the break of day: Eggs cooked to order, bacon and sausage - sometimes homemade, sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, breakfast potatoes, a basket of breakfast pastries (scones, muffins, breads - always homemade), homemade preserves, coffee and/or tea, and a morning paper or two. Some hosts served the breakfast on a sideboard from which we helped ourselves, while others served us at table.

At the B & Bs where we stayed more than one night, we were treated to "proper" afternoon tea upon our return from sightseeing. Some hosts offered a home-cooked dinner option or made reservations for us at their favorite local pub.

Bon Appetit!

No fried bread? :) I am a Brit but choose to live in Canada and a good fry up is one of the things I miss the most. I make a good breakfast most Sunday's but it just doesn't taste the same.

So true as I highly doubt her family would move to AZ.

Goodyear, where Perryville is located on the outskirts of, is in the middle of an agricultural area and it's HOT and DUSTY. Long stretches of 2 lane road with no street lights and irrigation ditches on either side. It's a good half hour from any type of metropolis or a McDonald's, Circle K.
After a while, you get pretty sick of driving out there, standing in line, the whole metal detector, pat downs, leave your stuff in your car, get on the bus to be taken to the unit, tons of double sally ports.......and CMja won't get the kind of visits where you can physically "touch" someone, or bring them Sunday lunch (they used to let you do that in Med/Min Sec.)
Sucks to be CMja.:twocents:
She can always make pets out of the cockroaches and have races with them in her cell, maybe tie a string around their necks and pretend she's walking them in a park. They have the big azz cigar size roaches that fly, maybe she can call one "Doggy Boy" and teach it to "fetch".:jail:

Heads up....

Anderson Cooper will be speaking with one of the Jurors who voted for the DP

upcoming on his show currently airing on CNN

:D

pro-memorial-day-final_12.png

:bump:

You are beautiful! And look like my best friend from college!!!!!!!! Total doppleganger!

Thank you so much....you made my day

Don't know if you have seen this yet.
Camille Kimball
Foreman and Fatherhood.
Really good IMO

http://camillekimball.blogspot.com/...howComment=1369667575835#c8749842085277960022

Now from what The Foreman has said, here are the points that are contentious.

1. The Foreman stated that he did not take into account Travis's family's impact statements, that they didn't mean anything to him, but Jodi's allocution did.

2. When he first saw the defendant, he could not see her as a murderer, even though she had already admitted she killed Travis. Then he never shared this bias with the judge so he could be removed.

3. He said that they agreed to not change their votes and to not deliberate about the case. So what were they doing in the jury room all that time? Gossiping? What? Judge told them to WORK on it, yet it appears he had no intention of getting the jury to work on it.

4. The Foreman seems seriously of low-key intellect, as he now makes statements that show he did not understand the jury instructions at all. He thought that if he gave the judge a hung jury, that Jodi would automatically be given LIFE. He had no idea there would be a mistrial and a potential sentencing retrial. Everyone else seems to know about this, though.

5. After the trial, he states that he wants to "reach out to Jodi." Now there really is no fool like an old fool

On the #3 and #4 points in this blog:

How can the jurors NOT deliberate and they all agreed to this??? Makes my mind spin out of control :scared:.
What were they all thinking??
Is this what the foreman said? I haven't seen all the interview- just what HLN has shown.
And didn't the judge say she and the lawyers would answer any questions they had about how to deliberate and what the verdict- death or life would mean??? REALLY. :banghead:
Makes my head spin :scared: :scared: :stormingmad:

We should form our own chat, in the basement below the other room! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: On a side note, I saw this today and thought it was such a neat idea I'd post it incase anyone wanted to try it. Hit CTRL+ to make it bigger. Well, that doesn't really help...But you break open a glow stick, add some glitter, and Viola! you have a neat glowing light for your porch. I line our walk with them if it doesn't rain on Halloween.

:seeya: I love those! I saw a cute mini mason jar with a glow-in-the-dark marble inside that was wrapped in wire to look like a a lightning bug. it was at a garden shop and they wanted 26.00!!!

I already have cute jelly jars, I'm going it punch holes in the lids and use a string of solar lights instead of the marbles, and hang in some trees in the backyard. project that didn't get done because of WS time constraints...:blushing:

How about going on a 10 mile hike on a 100 degree day with sand in your panties? :floorlaugh: I've given up trying to explain it to most folks.

That tickled me!!!!
I have tried several different ads. Only one truly works for me.
And quite honestly listening to chris hughes and realizing how travis thought gives me a lot of perseverance and strength.

:seeya: I see some posts regarding depression, I just thought I would post this information b/c gluten sensitivity and/or celiac disease has over 300 symptoms, one of those symptoms is depression.

1 in 7 people have a gluten intolerance, 1 in 133 have celiac disease.
Most people aren't aware they have it b/c they either don't have symptoms or are misdiagnosed.
It is hereditary.
Untreated it can lead to cancer.

It is worth taking a few minutes to look over the list to see if you have some of the symptoms, IMO. The list is broken down into categories.

Symptom Guide

Could My Symptoms Be Related to Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity?

Click here to get your celiac disease symptom guide!

This is a common question people ask in the face of a bewildering array of possible celiac disease and gluten sensitivity symptoms. The Gluten Free Works Celiac Disease Symptom Guide will help you identify possible symptoms and health problems that you can present to your doctor.

Here is the list of over 300 Signs, Symptoms, Associated Disorders and Complications directly or indirectly resulting from celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.

Nervous System Symptoms
Disorders of nerves, brain and spinal cord structure and function.
Depression

http://glutenfreeworks.com/gluten-disorders/celiac-disease/symptom-guide/

Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison," doctor says
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505269_162-57505149/modern-wheat-a-perfect-chronic-poison-doctor-says/

BBM: You mean "What's left of him", right? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Ha! She's getting him kinda raggedy and tired;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been gone all weekend so I'm glad you're willing to share! That's a true friend! ;)

I made an appointment to get anti depressants but I DIDNT want to miss trial so I missed my appointment! Shame on me. I'm glad for this rest! To get caught up on appointments. I have other medical issues that have drained me.
Hugs

I was raised in California then spent 20 years in Arizona. I now live in Oregon. Snow takes some getting used to, but it's the BLACK ICE that nearly did me in. If you have ever stepped over the foul line in a bowling alley, it's pretty much the same idea.

I was doing about 45 and saw the traffic light was about to turn red. I had plenty of room to stop. Fortunately it was about 4:00 am (I was coming from taking my husband to the hospital) so there was no traffic. I applied the brakes, slowly at first. Nothing. Applied more pressure. Nothing. Anyway, I sailed on thru the red light like I never touched the brakes at all. Very scary!

Have someone teach you about driving in winter and learn to keep track of the temperature. Be safe!:twocents:

We get ice storms here in Austin once every few years and Everything shuts down...schools, the universities, state office buildings

So scary to try and drive....

I'm so relived to hear that others have depression too. I've been battling it since my teens. I swear my medicine doesn't seem to work anymore. There's times when I just literally don't want to get out of bed. People who have never dealt with it just think you can "snap" out of it. So to you and all the others who are dealing with depression, hugs.
Another long timer here. It was only a couple of years ago I was also diagnosed with ADHD which was the underlying cause of my depression. Also all the meds I'd been on were making my ADHD worse. I knew my ADHD would get worse at the time but didn't know why, and of course that made my depression worse at the time too, though I also felt better.

ETA and CBT also was fab for me. I didn't need to revisit my younger years looking for that 'cause' of depression. I needed help dealing with the here and now. CBT is very practical. I liked it a lot. I don't know if you can access this site in the US - free registration but it's brilliant http://www.llttf.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand