SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO what do you think really transpired in Travis's office? The broken disk, her lies about his computer having a virus, her claimed she was twirled around and raped over his desk....nothing was out of place on that desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's where he caught her in his house that night. I think she was going to plant pics and emails to ruin his vacation since she could not go.

And what was the deal with the banking deposits? IMO she was doing something with his bank accounts. Didn't Juan have a bank fraud witness lined up that didn't testify?

I originally believed she was check kiting.

I waver back and forth between the two.

On Trisha's radio show, he said him and Sky read every single e-mail and have no idea what it was.

The juror with a theory? Please... We all know more than she does and we know less that the Hughs's ...Face it. There is only one person alive that knows...Jodi.

We will never know.

No, we won't. Interesting that he said that on Trisha's show. He said otherwise on DD, but also said it was his best guess. To me that just means even the person best able (besides the moot killer) to answer the question goes back and forth in his mind about what happened. It's a question capable of causing great torment for sure, as the exchange on that day clearly sealed his fate.

And what was the deal with the banking deposits? IMO she was doing something with his bank accounts. Didn't Juan have a bank fraud witness lined up that didn't testify?

I originally believed she was check kiting.

I waver back and forth between the two.

I was so disappointed the bank fraud lady did not testify. Do you think she will for the mini trail? I am so curious!

No, we won't. Interesting that he said that on Trisha's show. He said otherwise on DD, but also said it was his best guess. To me that just means even the person best able (besides the moot killer) to answer the question goes back and forth in his mind about what happened. It's a question capable of causing great torment for sure, as the exchange on that day clearly sealed his fate.

I think we can deduce that Travis found out something about her that he was going to expose, IMO, that is what cost him his life.

I would bet JM & DF have a pretty good idea what it may be but could not prove it.

Now send us all the evidence cuz I'm sure we can piece it together!

I think Jodi plotted every bit of this all the way down to his bank account, camera(s) email, fb, cell phone (busted on the fake pedo letters) etc...except for that one recorded sex call that must be Travis as no one has disputed it. I really don't doubt Travis told her off in the one email but then again, it could have been Jodi. Everything else was Jodi, not Travis. If you look at how well she lies, we just have witnessed someone who thought they had pulled off a perfect crime. What hasn't been discovered she is amused by. She sure fooled some.

After you see her lies, you don't put anything over your eyes. That is what I call evil. jmo

I don't like how the jurors find it necessary to argue the case like this. It's over for their part. They did their job

Now, leave it alone.

IMO what do you think really transpired in Travis's office? The broken disk, her lies about his computer having a virus, her claimed she was twirled around and raped over his desk....nothing was out of place on that desk.

I really don't have any theories about the office... other than whatever the killer/liar said happened - didn't.

Good night folks... Long day of eating all sorts of naughty stuff... Not feeling so well as a result!

I sure did enjoy it while indulging:)

Maybe she came to his house to produce all the evidence (on that broken disc) to him and said it's ready to be mailed to the bishop, the Hughes, Mimi, whoever he did not want finding out about the sex tape and photos.
Or she could have told him everything is on this disc, I am sorry I threatened to reveal this personal stuff, here it is and I've erased it all, now can I go to Cancun?

If she promised him she would never reveal the tapes and photos, but he said how do I know you don't have copies? Could she have said, let's use YOUR camera and then we'll be even because you'll have naughty pics of me too. idk, just trying to make sense of that day and why Travis would let her take those photos on his own camera...

Could those pics have been from an earlier time? Answering myself now :banghead: -No, because her hair was dark... so I guess they were from that day. He could have been waving her away in the nude peace sign pic in a way though... and iirc, the nude picture of her was taken 40 or so seconds before that one so... I guess he took it, but I know she could have taken it using a timer. If so, why didn't he force her the hell out of the house then, instead of allowing the photos?

Remember, that camera case was found outside the bedroom door. Makes me think she was lurking there getting familiar with the camera. If it was a mutually agreed pic session, wouldn't the case be in the bedroom?

I think Jodi plotted every bit of this all the way down to his bank account, email, fb, cell phone (busted on the fake pedo letters) etc...except for that one recorded sex call that must be Travis as no one has disputed it. I really don't doubt Travis told her off in the one email but then again, it could have been Jodi. Everything else was Jodi, not Travis. If you look at how well she lies, we just have witnessed someone who thought they had pulled off a perfect crime. What hasn't been discovered she is amused by. She sure fooled some.

After you see her lies, you don't put anything over your eyes. That is what I call evil. jmo

And sociopath's actually will lie first ..even if there is no reason to lie, it is their instinct..lying is what they do naturally. They will lie about little things just as easily as big things, without ever missing a beat. Like you said evil.

Okay, I have a question and I am asking this as respectfully as possible.
The Foreman wants to talk to Jodi. " I'd really like to talk to Jodi. But I'd like to ask her the questions that everybody wants to ask her. What really happened?"
http://m.insideedition.com/?redirurl=%2Fheadlines%2F6389-jodi-ariass-juror-opens-up-about-trial

Why is he not looking at everything now that she has the chance? The question has already been asked by everyone in her life including a slew of reporters she summoned while they were deliberating.
Why does this specific person believe Jodi is going to be honest with him?

Obviously he knows she lied to him on the stand, and she knows she has more trial ahead. She is already delaying the next phase which is her forte as she has done for the last 4 years.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/justice/arizona-jodi-arias-trial/

I am just surprised that anyone believes that simply asking Jodi "what happened" would get the truth of exactly what she did that day. Especially someone on the jury.

Okay, I have a question and I am asking this as respectfully as possible.
The Foreman wants to talk to Jodi. " I'd really like to talk to Jodi. But I'd like to ask her the questions that everybody wants to ask her. What really happened?"
http://m.insideedition.com/?redirurl=%2Fheadlines%2F6389-jodi-ariass-juror-opens-up-about-trial

Why is he not looking at everything now that she has the chance? The question has already been asked by everyone in her life including a slew of reporters she summoned while they were deliberating.
Why does this specific person believe Jodi is going to be honest with him?

Obviously he knows she lied to him on the stand, and she knows she has more trial ahead. She is already delaying the next phase which is her forte as she has done for the last 4 years.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/justice/arizona-jodi-arias-trial/

I am just surprised that anyone believes that simply asking Jodi "what happened" would get the truth of exactly what she did that day. Especially someone on the jury.

He evidently isn't buying JM's account of what happened. And he also thinks that if he talked to CMA, that he could somehow get the "truth"? Strange to me but that's just My Own Opinion.

Maybe she came to his house to produce all the evidence (on that broken disc) to him and said it's ready to be mailed to the bishop, the Hughes, Mimi, whoever he did not want finding out about the sex tape and photos.
Or she could have told him everything is on this disc, I am sorry I threatened to reveal this personal stuff, here it is and I've erased it all, now can I go to Cancun?

If she promised him she would never reveal the tapes and photos, but he said how do I know you don't have copies? Could she have said, let's use YOUR camera and then we'll be even because you'll have naughty pics of me too. idk, just trying to make sense of that day and why Travis would let her take those photos on his own camera...

Could those pics have been from an earlier time? Answering myself now :banghead: -No, because her hair was dark... so I guess they were from that day. He could have been waving her away in the nude peace sign pic in a way though... and iirc, the nude picture of her was taken 40 or so seconds before that one so... I guess he took it, but I know she could have taken it using a timer. If so, why didn't he force her the hell out of the house then, instead of allowing the photos?

Remember, that camera case was found outside the bedroom door. Makes me think she was lurking there getting familiar with the camera. If it was a mutually agreed pic session, wouldn't the case be in the bedroom?

I have thought for awhile that there is more to the camera involvement than anyone knows. So freaky that there are accidental pictures as evidence in this case, but I still think there is a big piece of the puzzle missing as far as the camera and the photos. And bizarre that according to JA the fight started over her dropping the camera. She showed more emotion relaying the part about Travis telling her a 5 yr old could hold the camera better (or something to that effect)...for some reason when she repeated that statement on the stand you would have thought it was unthinkable that Travis said that to her the way she responded to it. Not sure if I am relaying properly what I am trying to say. I don't believe Travis said that to her about the 5 yr. old, or that she even dropped the camera, I am just saying the way she reacted was over reacting to that situation. (that she likely made up)

And regarding the issue of her hair colour - it wouldn't surprise me if JA dyed her hair brown, back to blonde,back to brown and so forth to make her master plan work...nothing would surprise me the way her mind works.

Some of you seem to be struggling with the DP...

I think a lot of people seem to be good with "life row"...

The same people who oppose the DP will eventually challenge "life row", and call it cruel and unusual punishment...

You know the rest of the story....

It's not the jurors place to investigate. They deliberate on the evidence presented in court.

I still cannot wrap my mind around the fact that she got on all fours n crawled thru a doggy door to get to travis. Lord have mercy.

Sent from another Galaxy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member