SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please post a link to HLN live-streaming. Thx!

OT (AGAIN - and then I promise I'll stop!!).

Just heard from my sister who talked to my mom's boyfriend (who is there with my mom). She's okay, just sleeping off those heavy-duty drugs.

Thanks again, everyone!!!! You all helped keep me from worrying too much!

Awesome!

Doesn't work; no way to validate the terms, especially (2) and (3).

As for (4), it doesn't prevent courts or elected officials from invalidating, vacating, staying, overturning, pardoning, and other imperious actions.

No, if society is to be protected, the lying torture-murderess must be executed.

Else, we get this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TcQtUCs6nM

But even DP doesn't guarantee anything. Just look at Manson in CA.

I think, more than anything, it was just that after Nurmi's failed grandstand of calling JC to the stand to testify to jury tampering they had to get someone off to save face.

It was kinda lame, for sure... but she *did* speak about court testimony out of court.

I think I'd be chary of even mentioning the weather or baseball or just about anything else while serving, lest it be a slip-up of some kind.... :facepalm:

JA....

Just wanted to tell ya that we at websleuths are listening to great music so I uncorked a great bottle of Leonetti Cabernet and for dinner....Italian sausage,peppers and roasted potatoes...

What u doing JA? have fun tweeting!

YUM...I'll bring Italian Cream Cake

cake.jpg

Diet...what is that word? A noun, or a verb, or what?

Love, love , love anesthesia.
I keep telling my sons that I wouldn't mind dying on the operating table (I know, I'm morbid). You'd never know you died :floorlaugh:.

Agree completely! Or even in my sleep, you'd never know. Sweet!

Per AZlawyer on the 'ask a lawyer' thread, there is NO parole currently in Arizona. None. So unless the law changes in AZ, Life with no possibility of release, or Life with no release for 25 years, is essentially the same since right now as there is no release. If sometime in the future the law changes and allows release, only in that case would she be eligible for release, and only in about 2033 (25 years from now minus the 5 already served).

I dunno, but that makes me kinda nervous. Knowing CMJA, she's gonna hire some big-wig lawyer to try to change that law. I would NOT wanna take even the chance of life with parole for her. I'm pretty sure JSS will give her LWOP so it wouldn't matter anyway, but who knows?? What if JSS thinks she won't be a danger to the public if let out in 25...so 20 years?? By that time she'll be 52...what if JSS thinks she won't be a danger at that time?

If I was on the jury, it would make me veryyy nervous to leave that possiblity open. I think Juan did the right thing for pointing it out to the jurors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhic
Cornecia Crew ‏@Mzhollywoodvill 21m #jodiarias The Warden at the prison where she will b going said her mitigating factors r unreasonable. She will have no contact with anyone.

BBM~ imo, this will ultimately kill Jodi from the inside-out.

I saw a true crime show today about a merciless sociopath. He loved nothing more than getting attention from others, and took it as a sign that they thought he was "big news."

Little Missy will no longer be able to finagle her way into people's lives.

I dunno, but that makes me kinda nervous. Knowing CMJA, she's gonna hire some big-wig lawyer to try to change that law. I would NOT wanna take even the chance of life with parole for her. I'm pretty sure JSS will give her LWOP so it wouldn't matter anyway, but who knows?? What if JSS thinks she won't be a danger to the public if let out in 25...so 20 years?? By that time she'll be 52...what if JSS thinks she won't be a danger at that time?

If I was on the jury, it would make me veryyy nervous to leave that possiblity open. I think Juan did the right thing for pointing it out to the jurors.

Never gonna' happen. JA ain't changing no laws. The Alexander family will be sure of it, the rest of their lives. What she did is more heinous than most in jail on Murder 1.

OK you guys have to share my sniffles too this is so heart touching

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/05/woman-reunited-with-missing-tornado-dog-is-overcome-with-emotion/http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/05/woman-reunited-with-missing-tornado-dog-is-overcome-with-emotion/

I could not figure out how to embed it

Amy Lewis looked everywhere for her missing dog Bambi in the aftermath of the devastating tornado that ripped through Moore, OK on Monday, May 20, fearing she wold never see her beloved pat again.

When Amy was finally reunited with Bambi at the shelter, she was so overcome with emotion she crawled into the crate, crying.

So happy for Bambi and her family. So very sorry for those yet unclaimed or not found.

I wonder when the other jurors are going to talk

Has anyone seen if dateline or 20/20 has a show coming on

It doesn't look like anyone else is gonna talk right now! Argh. Let's see...we've heard from 6, 16, 13, 10, 17, 18....8, 5....that leaves 10 out there unheard from. 10! Imagine the information we can get.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024