SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing HLN because i'm working until 10PM, but will catch it then.

Should be interesting.

I don't know why, but this song always makes me cry. Maybe it's the betrayal from a friend?

[video=youtube;JxzJAF1BxP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxzJAF1BxP4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I turned off my laptop last week after the jury came back... I felt so wrung out and had to take a break. My husband saw me looking though books to read, picked one up and said this is a booookkk, you read them. I called him a jerk (OK it was worse), and hoped the JF wouldn't think by that that I am abusive to him.

I'm rereading Ann Rules "Every Breath You Take' about Allan Blackthorne having his ex wife murdered. She had two year old quads that were left in the house all day with their dead mother. She had her throat cut and was shot in the head.

The next one lined up is another Ann Rule "Dead by Sun set" about Brad Cunningham who murdered his wife. He took his two year old son along with him when he killed her.

Do you all think Jodi is cunning enough to pass a lie detector test?

That's a great question...I heard that one of the reasons psychopaths pass lie detector tests is because they are not afraid of getting in trouble. They don't want to get in trouble and they try to avoid getting in trouble but the fear of it is gone.

I'm pretty sure the Green River Killer Gary Ridgeway passed his lie detector tests.

I woke up angry about HLN .. I am a little over the whole, let's find someone who is clearly guilty we can talk about endlessly for months, possibly cause a mistrial, and even accuse them of having 'issues' based on when they do / do not speak spanish at a party.

HLN is stupid :)

Amen!!!

I'm totally disgusted with Nancy Grace's show tonight! Sex, sex, and more SEX!

WHY?!!!! Why do they keep playing the da*n sex tapes!!!!!!! It's disrespectful to Travis' family and the memory of Travis!! It really makes me mad! It's just sensationalism and I'm over it. HLN IS part of the circus!

ITA. And I find it really very strange. I had two younger sisters -- one who was 18 months younger than I and another who was 8 years younger. I remember how incredibly excited my sister and I were when my mother brought home "our" baby. My other sister and I couldn't wait to take care of her and play with her and make up dippy little sisterly love songs for her. Then again, I'm not a sociopath or a psychopath so maybe that's the difference.

My brother is 18 months younger than me and I just love him to pieces. He was "my" baby, also. Couldn't say "baby" and called him BaBa. That name stuck with him 'til he was about 10 yrs old- he was proud of that name ("my name is BaBa" he told everyone).
We are "normal" (whatever that is) and haven't any psychopothy (sp).

One of my favorite guilty pleasures:

[video=youtube;ZyQF88iI0ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQF88iI0ac[/video]

Amen!!!

WHY?!!!! Why do they keep playing the da*n sex tapes!!!!!!! It's disrespectful to Travis' family and the memory of Travis!! It really makes me mad! It's just sensationalism and I'm over it. HLN IS part of the circus!

It's funny how alot of us say this... but yet keep coming back for more. :scared:

I'm speaking from experience also. ;)

I don't know about the lie detector test

I keep remembering Dr Drew's juror Katie saying Jodi was shaking like a leaf when she was
doing her aullocation

Which made me think..she may be a bit nervous taking one

That's a great question...I heard that one of the reasons psychopaths pass lie detector tests is because they are not afraid of getting in trouble. They don't want to get in trouble and they try to avoid getting in trouble but the fear of it is gone.

I'm pretty sure the Green River Killer Gary Ridgeway passed his lie detector tests.

BBM
[video=youtube;JacHyPaEwDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacHyPaEwDc[/video]

I don't know why, but this song always makes me cry. Maybe it's the betrayal from a friend?

Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard...Pancho and Lefty - YouTube

I turned off my laptop last week after the jury came back... I felt so wrung out and had to take a break. My husband saw me looking though books to read, picked one up and said this is a booookkk, you read them. I called him a jerk (OK it was worse), and hoped the JF wouldn't think by that that I am abusive to him.

I'm rereading Ann Rules "Every Breath You Take' about Allan Blackthorne having his ex wife murdered. She had two year old quads that were left in the house all day with their dead mother. She had her throat cut and was shot in the head.

The next one lined up is another Ann Rule "Dead by Sun set" about Brad Cunningham who murdered his wife. He took his two year old son along with him when he killed her.

I just finished Defending Jacob . Great book. Anyone read it? I think I would do just what the mother did (I won't devulge, just in case you do read it).

It's funny how alot of us say this... but yet keep coming back for more. :scared:

I'm speaking from experience also. ;)

I turned it off. I was hoping for a program with a little more substance! However, I should have known better! After all this is HLN and Nancy Grace. I respect Nancy, but this is going too far, and it's all for ratings.

There are so many other interesting topics related to this case that she could have reported on tonight, but no....she chose to play the sex tapes over and over. I'm sick of hearing them. I'm sick of hearing CFJA fake her phone sex orgasms. It's disgusting. I'm so mad I'm getting ready to shoot off a nasty email to HLN. If I wanted to watch trash, I'd turn on Jerry Springer.

Amen!!!

I sometimes wonder if they were instrumental in getting CA acquitted .. as in did HLN place public officials in Florida in a position where their re-election demanded they file it as a M1 DP case, and then did continued coverage make it impossible to find a jury.

I turned it off. I was hoping for a program with a little more substance! However, I should have known better! After all this is HLN and Nancy Grace. I respect Nancy, but this is going too far, and it's all for ratings.

There are so many other interesting topics related to this case that she could have reported on tonight, but no....she chose to play the sex tapes over and over. I'm sick of hearing them. I'm sick of hearing CFJA fake her phone sex orgasms. It's disgusting. I'm so mad I'm getting ready to shoot off a nasty email to HLN. If I wanted to watch trash, I'd turn on Jerry Springer.

BBM

Everything about her is fake.

From her makeup, to her 'enhancements', to her orgasms, to her communications, to her stories, to her whole defense strategy -- there's not a single, authentic atom upon which to base the convicted, lying torture-murderess's false existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper