SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys gotta stop talking about Blue Bell. I had it when I lived in the US growing up as a kid, and it was AWESOME. The only ice cream I ever had that was more awesome was the stuff my girl friend's father made (his peach ice cream rocked).

We can't get Blue Bell in Canada :(.

Blue Bell's peaches and vanilla is dreamy. I understand they have a peach cobbler flavor that I've yet to try.

BBM I have never read that JA accused TA of having pedo pics. I read that she caught him pleasuring himself to a photo of a little boy in underwear. I remember seeing a picture of Travis' closet and on a shelf was the pic of him and his father. Travis is wearing only cartoon underwear. I can't tell if it is Spiderman. I wondered if JA had seen that pic and in her warped mind imagined/made up the story. She never testified that it was the pic of TA and his father but her mind is so screwed up, with the intruder story and all, so who knows? :moo:

The pic in the closet is not the pic you're thinking of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1hQccYQ12og

about 4:14

Kathy Griffin performs at Perryville and tours maximum security cells where she talks to Wendi Adriano who says "it's alright".

I thought the front of the cell was a wall of bars. Wrong. It's a steel door with a little window to peer out and a slot where you receive your food.

I. Would. Go. Insane.

Wow I totally believe that CMJA belongs there. She needs someplace that is actual punishment. They even have to eat by themselves!

I have issues with the fact that someone like CMJA can start in someplace like maximum security and eventually work her way into "better" places if she behaves well. I feel like she should be in someplace like Death Row for the rest of her life...even if she's not executed.

I wonder what the rules are about what the jury can ask about prisons/death row. Because if I was on the jury, I would want to know, ok if I give CMJA life, EXACTLY what kind of prison will she be in? And EXACTLY what kind of prisons can she get "promoted" to and what are the procedures for getting "promoted", i.e. in about how many years do they normally go to a better prison. I think wouldn't those be fair questions that the jury should be able to ask?

If I was on the last jury, I would have asked many questions of that sort, since they obviously all agreed in one way or another to life since they went into the courtroom thinking they had handed the decision over to JSS to decide on life punishment??!

You guys gotta stop talking about Blue Bell. I had it when I lived in the US growing up as a kid, and it was AWESOME. The only ice cream I ever had that was more awesome was the stuff my girl friend's father made (his peach ice cream rocked).

We can't get Blue Bell in Canada :(.

You have a lot of great treats we don't have!! Coffee crisps, the good kit kats, smarties, and probably the the one thing I love most Tim horton's...:seeya:

[video=youtube;Eq3YLhtuzTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3YLhtuzTQ[/video]

:seeya:Toronto ikea monkey trial ongoing, Anderson cooper on verdict watch for us!:floorlaugh:

You have a lot of great treats we don't have!! Coffee crisps, the good kit kats, smarties, and probably the the one thing I love most Tim horton's...:seeya:

Omg. I went to camp in Canada.....love coffe crisps and the big macintosh toffee bar.....

From My Space, Travis Alexander:

Who I'd like to meet:
HMMM well Jesus for starters. People who like to give high 5's incessantly. I'd also like to meet Osama Bin Laden in all out no holds barr, winner take all cage fight. Christopher Walken would be fun to eat Lunch with. Really most people, well except for *advertiser censored*. They are a dime a dozen these days especially on myspace. So if your employment involves a webcam, I don't see it going anywhere. Outside of that I'm good to go.

What do you think the BBM means? Was this about Jodi? Was she making money doing something like this? I'd come closer to believing Travis caught Jodi pleasuring herself on his bed, (webcam catching the action) rather than the other way around. She claims he had pedo pics, and it was probably her all decked out like a school girl. We wondered where she got money, and I believe this could have been it. Isn't there a way to put *advertiser censored* on the computer from the comfort of your own home? She totally destroyed her own hard drive. This makes me go hmmmmmmm!

The problem with this theory though is if she was on some sort of cyber cam or was selling herself in the *advertiser censored* industry, we absolutely would have seen it or heard about it from her fans by now.

They're talking about the Skyler Neese case on Anderson. Chilling....

Two little sociopathic Jodis.

Profiler says violence like this in young girls is very rare.

Profiler says that they inserted themselves in the family afterwards is very cold and manipulative.

Profiler says one girl was probably the "leader" and the other followed.

Profiler says the dangerous personalities pre existed the crime.

Try telling that to Mr. Foreman. he obviously believes CMJA just one day up and went crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member