SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO :floorlaugh: OMG, did she go to Jenny's hair salon? THere's something deeply disturbing about her little routine. LOL

Forget the hair....think Camel Camel........

Oh, Behaaaaaaaave. :floorlaugh: Yep, she went to the salon and said, "One Bedrock, hold the Bone."

I'm trying but but but, ugh it looks so off center and bothersome.....

http://politics.kfyi.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=118695&article=11339052

County Attorney: Arias Retrial is On Track
But several factors could make it unnecessary
(May 30, 2013)

(Ted Houston, KFYI News) The do-over of the penalty phase of the Jodi Arias murder trial is moving forward, according to Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery.

He told reporters on Thursday, "We're preparing for a retrial," which is currently scheduled to begin in mid-July.

However, he says there are several things that could make a retrial unnecessary.

"Prosecutors always have an ethical obligation to take into consideration anything that might be proposed by the defendant or their counsel," Montgomery says.

Then there's the issue of how a retrial would affect the victim's family – in this case, the family of murder victim Travis Alexander. "Victims have a constitutional right to confer with the prosecutor prior to disposition of the case," he says. "They also have a constitutional right to be treated with fairness, respect, and dignity. So victim input is very important to me." The Alexander family could ask, for example, that prosecutors be satisfied with a sentence of life in prison so as to avoid putting them through all the gruesome testimony all over again.

Montgomery notes that while the original penalty phase – where jurors deadlocked 8-to-4 in favor of the death penalty – only lasted a couple of weeks, a retrial would likely last much longer.

Sounds to me like the DA is paving the way for a plea deal. I hope I'm wrong, but it almost seems like they are preparing the public for that possibility. I know that Juan would fight the fight again, but the DA has the taxpayers to answer to.

I only watched some of DD tonight. Why was NG playing the sex tapes? What was her angle?

How HLN of them. And now they're going to exploit the whole Zimmerman case. Ratings wh**es is all they are. Anything in the name of tabloid sensationalism. It's like four hours of the National Enquirer on TV.

Why is NG back on the Arias trial? The last few days she didn't even mention it once. It struck me as quite funny since just the day before she had been covering it from Minute 1 of her show to Minute 59. Then it was like, Arias trial? What Arias trial?? Oh, that little thing I"ve been covering ad nauseum, oh yeah, I remember now! Oh the one where I dissected 600 pages of her journal...ohhh yeahh.

Oh, Behaaaaaaaave. :floorlaugh: Yep, she went to the salon and said, "One Bedrock, hold the Bone."

And NO moose knuckles....

ROFLMAO :floorlaugh: OMG, did she go to Jenny's hair salon? THere's something deeply disturbing about her little routine. LOL

Is it my imagination or does that lady have her Brazilian on??

i read this book this summer! an amazing amazing book and I highly recommend it. I don't know what I would do. I was pregnant with my son at the time and I thought a lot about it. I don't think I could do what she did but I can't say more without divulging too much

Sounds like a good book,might have to look it up ,I'm assuming it's fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper