SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg the prancer is on HLN......she is liberized.

I watch the ID channel all the time. I truly miss In Session- the 6hr one.
Time to switch channels to Frazier and Niles- my 2 funny guys. I don't want to get involved with the Zimmerman trial.

:) thanks for bringing me to happy times.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:sleuth should edit, and put in some of his disco!

Man, I agree. Let me find a good song.

[video=youtube;ZSjn3CAC5zI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSjn3CAC5zI[/video]

Giddy up is the banner!

[video=youtube;lI95V20Tixo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI95V20Tixo[/video]

My favorite song.

My husband says I sound just like her when I sing this song :blushing:

BBM

What are those?

A delicious candy bar! It's coffee flavored, and crispy like a kit kat only it's like the size of a snickers. I make every one bring me one when they go to Canada!:seeya:

Ok seriously... I cannot stop laughing. This is the greatest video of all time!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You couldn't do that on a public path around here. They'd have you committed. :floorlaugh: Maybe I could try it in the back pasture, but I'd probably scare the horses.

ok, my mind is totally jacking with me now... scrolling thru the thread I totally thought that Sleuth said "retarded stripper" and every time I see that Blue Bell ice cream discussion, I read it as blue b*lls. :floorlaugh:

"Better to be punching into space...than in your face!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You couldn't do that on a public path around here. They'd have you committed. :floorlaugh: Maybe I could try it in the back pasture, but I'd probably scare the horses.

Oh the visual....

All I can say is...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No words without to.

I thought when first viewing this that maybe she would mimic the Tennessee Walking Horse...but nooooooooo.

Uh...I think the horses might get the wrong idea. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member