SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Mrs. G., that was too good! You know our humor too well!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ok, my mind is totally jacking with me now... scrolling thru the thread I totally thought that Sleuth said "retarded stripper" and every time I see that Blue Bell ice cream discussion, I read it as blue b*lls. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, sure sounded like it. Oh, boy. Well, I just want them to do what Travis' family wants....and from Harold's posting on facebook, it sounded the other day like they wanted to try for the death penalty again. So I'm confused now.

He said "ethical obligation"...."to consider what the defendant and counsel propose." But isn't the ball in the state's court now? I mean, the LEAST CMJA can get is life WITH parole. So if they meet somewhere it can ONLY be one choice - Life Without Parole. But doesn't the DA feel sure that JSS will give her that? So is that really striking a deal? Seems to be that's the worst case the State can get anyway.

I don't know....I"m confused. :scared::scared:

--------------
aa9511, I dont think you are confused. I can understand Travis' family wanting to go again but we all must be realistic. The State has spent over a million already and this is not done. There are other cases to think of also. I think they could settle on LWOP.. If she were to get LWP I dont believe she'd ever see outside again anyway. Look at Manson, he is LWP but they will never let him out. He is a madman. I add I wanted DP. also but that is a LOT of money. They will do the right thing. :moo: :seeya:

Omg. I went to camp in Canada.....love coffe crisps and the big macintosh toffee bar.....

Sadly they seem to have made the decision to stop making the solid MacIntosh toffee bar. Now they come in bite size pieces in a bag. Not the same. My kids loved to "smack their Mac" ;).

Sadly they seem to have made the decision to stop making the solid MacIntosh toffee bar. Now they come in bite size pieces in a bag. Not the same. My kids loved to "smack their Mac" ;).

Awe. Bummer, I got a coffee crisp and toffee every night at canteen....

The problem with this theory though is if she was on some sort of cyber cam or was selling herself in the *advertiser censored* industry, we absolutely would have seen it or heard about it from her fans by now.

Well, I don't want to research this on my computer (cause I'm old, and if I die tomorrow I don't want my kids to see where I've searched *advertiser censored* sites, LOL) but I believe there are ways to advertise your services without going through any site where you would have to fill out an application. There are voyeur sites where people can just show themselves going about their day to day lives, and people pay to watch this. I believe some college kids have gotten into this stuff. Jodi sure does have the *advertiser censored* poses down pat! I can't believe she would ever put herself in that position without know what it looks like.....kinda like that wasn't "her" first rodeo!

Oh, Behaaaaaaaave. :floorlaugh: Yep, she went to the salon and said, "One Bedrock, hold the Bone."

Omg! Hilarious!

I'm gonna pee myself!

Roflmao!!
Thud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors