SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A delicious candy bar! It's coffee flavored, and crispy like a kit kat only it's like the size of a snickers. I make every one bring me one when they go to Canada!:seeya:

Didn't know you couldn't get them in the US.

Me__Jan_2010_normal.gif

Ok, so here's me.....look while ya can 'cause I have issues with showing my face....long story.

A lot of us do...that's why the baby pics. LOL

Me__Jan_2010_normal.gif

Ok, so here's me.....look while ya can 'cause I have issues with showing my face....long story.

I don't know why Shelby, but you look beautiful to me. You have more grapes than I do.....I avoid cameras whenever possible. The last pic that was taken of me was at a friends house and we're both wearing paper bags over our heads...

You couldn't do that on a public path around here. They'd have you committed. :floorlaugh: Maybe I could try it in the back pasture, but I'd probably scare the horses.

Wonder why the comments were disabled :floorlaugh:
her body is in shape tho' :floorlaugh:

Sounds to me like the DA is paving the way for a plea deal. I hope I'm wrong, but it almost seems like they are preparing the public for that possibility. I know that Juan would fight the fight again, but the DA has the taxpayers to answer to.

According to the Maricopa County Court, there is court on July 18th. :seeya:

I hope my friend doesn't buy that. She gets into products advertised on HLN and elsewhere on TV. Anything with a toll-free number and she's all over it!

She got magnets for her water heater to soften the water, the Lifestyle Lift, sonic devices that you plug into the wall to get rid of mice, copper jewelry to rid her of arthritis...etc., etc..

Me__Jan_2010_normal.gif

You are beautiful....be proud!

:) thanks for bringing me to happy times.

---------------
I watch them every night from 3~5am..(insomnia). Did anyone see the episode where Niles, ironing his pants, set them on fire? I wet my pants.:floorlaugh: :drumroll: :seeya:

I have ummmmm.....a sperm donar and donar's family that try to hunt me down....I don't want contact....sooooo I hide. Had to delete my facebook etc.....prolly shouldn't even have posted my picture here...but....sigh..I get tired of hiding.

Me__Jan_2010_normal.gif

Wow, Shelby, you're a lovely young woman. Sorry to hear about the issues, but you're very pretty.

--------------
aa9511, I dont think you are confused. I can understand Travis' family wanting to go again but we all must be realistic. The State has spent over a million already and this is not done. There are other cases to think of also. I think they could settle on LWOP.. If she were to get LWP I dont believe she'd ever see outside again anyway. Look at Manson, he is LWP but they will never let him out. He is a madman. I add I wanted DP. also but that is a LOT of money. They will do the right thing. :moo: :seeya:

Yeah, I get ya. And also I think the 8-4 split has them thinking again, too. It wasn't exactly close.

It'll be interesting to see what they do. And....we gotta think...would CMJA even ACCEPT it??? LOL. You know how stubborn she is! No matter how much JW is trying to pound in her head that she wouldn't get out even with LWP, you know CMJA must be thinking other things. She's probably thinking, why should I "settle"? We all know how she thinks.

I hope my friend doesn't buy that. She gets into products advertised on HLN and elsewhere on TV. Anything with a toll-free number and she's all over it!

She got magnets for her water heater to soften the water, the Lifestyle Lift, sonic devices that you plug into the wall to get rid of mice, copper jewelry to rid her of arthritis...etc., etc..

Well, she will have a bladder sling, pocket hose and prancersize....how can u go wrong?

A delicious candy bar! It's coffee flavored, and crispy like a kit kat only it's like the size of a snickers. I make every one bring me one when they go to Canada!:seeya:

Hmmm...I know "people" in Ohio, maybe I can get someone to smuggle me a couple. ;)

Oh the visual....

I think it is cute as a bug. I wish I had the nerve at my age to do that. It must work because she is skinny as a rail and obviously has lots of energy. She started that in the 60's. I am going to try it tomorrow or the next day, at least sometime this week. :) lol

Perhaps this is a fitness routine we can do in our lounge rooms during trial days .. I know I've let my 'routine' go a little lately ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew&feature=player_embedded

Ok seriously... I cannot stop laughing. This is the greatest video of all time!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

When I watched this I had this tune running in my head.

[video=youtube;nf0oXY4nDxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE[/video]

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members