SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard the bus driving mom in Mexico, the case of the pot strapped to the seat, is free now. Everyone here may already know, if not, it is good news.

I love your humour. My most beloved daughter went on a expedition camp. Snakes are more afraid of you because of the stamping you make. They had to trek through a cattle ranch.. ps they are more scared of you than them. My Dad went to Canada and they have remote wilderness training as part of the curriculum.

:razz: I have cougars and bobcats, deer, bear in my backyard :)

LOL .. if only .. I must have watched pride and prejudice about 100 times so far .. Mr Darcy! :floorlaugh:

I played Elizabeth in my high school play. Cut that sucker down by about 30 minutes by forgetting my lines! :blushing::facepalm:

:razz: I have cougars and bobcats, deer, bear in my backyard :)

Okey dokey. You have deer at your place. Nice. One thing she won't see is that. What state are you living for bobcats? We have endangered species as well.

HUDSON, Wis. (AP) -- A defense attorney for a western Wisconsin man who has admitted to killing his three young daughters says his client has a mental disease and should go to a psychiatric institution -- not prison.

During closing arguments Tuesday, defense attorney John Kucinski said the slayings were "psychogenetic killings" that arose from Schaffhausen's mental disease, triggered by a loss of his wife and children through divorce. He says Schaffhausen suffers from a rare disorder, rooted in a deep dependency on his wife

Prosecutors have said Schaffhausen cut his girls' throats in a jealous rage. The government is now presenting its closing arguments.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines...micide_162012635.html?mobile=yes&device=phone

Please support this.. And Travis. This person said he slit the throats of his daughters in a jealous rage.

Sorry I am new here. Please welcome me. I have family in Wisconsin, Florida and Kentucky. Born in Australia and live in Queensland.

:welcome6: :Welcome1: :welcome:

Welcome to Websleuths Flinders

Sorry pip, i'm confused. Are you saying she really wants the DP, but with take her chances on the new PP trial to see what happens?

imo, she enjoys the game, and would play it again.

:twocents:She'd give her right arm to play it again! :moo:

---------------
I watch them every night from 3~5am..(insomnia). Did anyone see the episode where Niles, ironing his pants, set them on fire? I wet my pants.:floorlaugh: :drumroll: :seeya:
Thats the best Fraiser scene ever!!

WagaraTapaTalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21merc7
Trying to catch up.

With regard to the shower pics, I don't think she made him. I think she just went in there and started taking them without his knowledge. The last photo of his face in the shower is what I base that on.
Quote:
"That last photo of him looking straight at the camera....I have always thought he looked determined. I dont know what he was thinking, but it was something serious. Imo. It bothers me so much every time I listen to jodi tell Flores what a good pic that is. I think she might have told him right then she was going to murder him. It just haunts me. "

I brought this over from the last thread, because I think this is when Jodi pulled out the gun, told Travis to sit in the shower, then began the stabbing. I can only imagine the shock Travis felt when he sees her with a pistol aimed at him. That would produce that a serious look. I wish he had never sit, but instead lunged at her. He was a healthy young man, and likely could have overpowered her. But wet, naked, and flat on your butt, it would truely be hard to fight back.

That is what I think. I think the gun was to get him to do what she said, but the knife was to inflict as much pain as she could and she did, plus having him realize pain every stroke of the knife. It was so pre planned. I don't need her to tell me what happened, I think I know. To kill him with the gun would have been to quick and to easy, it was only to get him to do her bidding. Later, when she used the gun, I believe she thought he was still alive. moo

Ta (aka thanks). Guys don't say G'day. It is G'day mate how ya doin? I am not living in Wisconsin now of course. I doubt they have the DP. This guy got back at his wife by this action. His first child did not die by strangulation so he did what he did.

In Australia, you can't get divorced without shared custody and we don't have alimony.

The ideal is shared custody, but this wouldn't happen in even close to 50%!!!! And we do have alimony!
Do you live on Flinders Island?

LOL .. if only .. I must have watched pride and prejudice about 100 times so far .. Mr Darcy! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I remember in the mid 90's having a Pride & Prejudice marathon. ;)

Yeah, me too, y'all!

Hey all, Mrs Norris has a guy and his ex is stalkerish. Correct me if am wrong but we all like Mr Darcy. Let us leave Dr Horn in peace as he is married. I did see on twitter that he was Too Sexy For This Trial. Is Nurmi married?

BBM You are NOT wrong! :heartbeat:

I played Elizabeth in my high school play. Cut that sucker down by about 30 minutes by forgetting my lines! :blushing::facepalm:

Sounds like me...I was in a high school play that was a comedy and kept stifling laughing and three weeks or so before opening our drama teacher told me she'd have to pull me if I couldn't stop. DOH!

I managed to get through from then on by biting the inside of my mouth. There's even a picture from the production in our HS yearbook and I can see me with drawn cheeks biting away!

That is what I think. I think the gun was to get him to do what she said, but the knife was to inflict as much pain as she could and she did, plus having him realize pain every stroke of the knife. It was so pre planned. I don't need her to tell me what happened, I think I know. To kill him with the gun would have been to quick and to easy, it was only to get him to do her bidding. Later, when she used the gun, I believe she thought he was still alive. moo

I've always thought that too. I think the photos of him on the bed and the shower pictures, he was unaware she was making those pictures. (Does anyone know if that camera makes a shutter sound?)
The photo of him staring into the camera is a moment he realized it was a very serious situation.

There are also some photos we have not seen, correct?

Also, I can't remember, but when JM was questioning CFja, and he kept driving home about her 'manicure' appointment, he was referring to another procedure she had done. (Hair color/wax?) But I kept thinking he must have had proof of her having it done, refuting her lie.
There was never a receipt or proof of that, was there? I just remember cheering for JM thinking he was going to drop that bomb on her.
I know he had the selfies she took of her new hair color.
And the rental guy said she was blonde at the time of the rental.

Also, the odd totals at Starbucks just never made sense to me.

It's like she has ocd and buys things in pairs...lol

Anyway, just my train of thoughts this morning.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Thats the best Fraiser scene ever!!

WagaraTapaTalk

My friend and I were just talking about funny shows we watch and she and I were talking at the same time about this same episode. We both love that scene. I loved Niles, Eddie, Daphnie and Martin in that show!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know the sequence of events has been hashed over and over but I found the photos laid out in sequence today http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=319 and they really do tell the story, especially when you consider the lighting of the photos...JA was obviously not standing in the same lighting as Travis when these pics were taken. The orange hue suggests she was standing in a darker room, shooting into the lighted bathroom. It looks like some of the photos were edited within the camera to add contrast, specifically the one of his back, the one of his arms crossed over his chest and the one of his face. I still maintain Travis did not know she was taking the photos...he had told her to leave and thought she was gone before he entered the shower.
I hope the prosecution had a photographic expert identify what you have about the lighting. I take your point about the shots being taken from another room, that Travis may not have known that she was there taking them etc. Those seem reasonable points IMO. I agree that photo taken at 5.27.18 captures a surprised/shocked Travis. Maybe Jodie approached him with a gun &/or knife and captured that last look on his face for her own pleasure. Here are the sequence of the photos: http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/collage_zps00e64932.jpg
The photos do indeed tell the story.

Good Morning, Revolutionaries! LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPlNzWbX9c8"]Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now? [HQ Clean Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Why thank you! I didn't know we were doing show and tell... I had to run and buy the dog his dinner, and came back to find a new book and saw prancercise on yahoo, and then saw her book on amazon whew...

Any way I changed into our fav dr drew 'do lady!

I'm thinking we need to do prom pics next!:seeya:

Who Dat, T?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21merc7
Trying to catch up.

With regard to the shower pics, I don't think she made him. I think she just went in there and started taking them without his knowledge. The last photo of his face in the shower is what I base that on.
Quote:
"That last photo of him looking straight at the camera....I have always thought he looked determined. I dont know what he was thinking, but it was something serious. Imo. It bothers me so much every time I listen to jodi tell Flores what a good pic that is. I think she might have told him right then she was going to murder him. It just haunts me. "

I brought this over from the last thread, because I think this is when Jodi pulled out the gun, told Travis to sit in the shower, then began the stabbing. I can only imagine the shock Travis felt when he sees her with a pistol aimed at him. That would produce that a serious look. I wish he had never sit, but instead lunged at her. He was a healthy young man, and likely could have overpowered her. But wet, naked, and flat on your butt, it would truely be hard to fight back.
Agree. I hold a similar opinion based on the sequence of the photos. MOO.

I would totally have to flirt but just cuz I like all A's......

LOL Then take good notes, write good papers, and do well on your exams. That's the bottom line with me. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand