SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else here tell their husband that they refuse to have intercourse in the Arias? I've got to draw the line somewhere around here!

And since you all have "adorable cats" covered on this thread, I'll take the responsibility of the "cute rodent" pictures (Hopefully no one is afraid of rodents!)

cutesputnik_zps92a0e632.jpg

Our zoo here consists of 5 rats, 2 cats and 1 dog :)

ETA Can we get Juan to make Jerice Hunter pee herself on the stand? Please?? :please:

Awww! That's a cute rat! I used to have one called 'Rat.' And as a child I had lots and lots of hamsters. They are such cuties.

i know you all have been waiting for my song contribution to the j.a. playlist..
so, this one is from her viewpoint.. like some of the others, i s'pose.

You Can't Quit Me Baby by Queens of the Stone Age

It's a mistake, but who knows
Followed you home, crawled in your window
This life is a trip when you're psycho in love
And I know

Followed your friends, you were not there
Slashed and I cut, I bled in the sink
Heard what you said and you're laughing baby
Slashed and I cut, and I do it for you
I want you to notice when I'm not around
Wherever you are

You're solid gold
I'll see you in hell

..... yeah..
seems fitting :(

ETA: if you haven't checked out AZlawyers playlist blog, i encourage you to!

Does anyone else here tell their husband that they refuse to have intercourse in the Arias? I've got to draw the line somewhere around here!

My husband said to tell you that if you do that, don't blow it because you may have to face up to him.

(get it?? lol)

Didnt want to dampen any fun Sat night mood but wanted to share a photo album I made today of the photos of my sister Cindy and I that I sent to the Ricki Lake Show for them to use. I'm sure they won't use them all but this is what I sent. Sigh....sad day for sure.

http://s1027.beta.photobucket.com/user/creamnsugarbath/library/Cindy%20Photos%20-%20Ricki%20Lake

Also Tricia asked me to be on her radio show again tomorrow night...so heads up on that too.

Also Janine Driver said for sure she's coming to court this Wed...woohoo!

Didnt want to dampen any fun Sat night mood but wanted to share a photo album I made today of the photos of my sister Cindy and I that I sent to the Ricki Lake Show for them to use. I'm sure they won't use them all but this is what I sent. Sigh....sad day for sure.

http://s1027.beta.photobucket.com/user/creamnsugarbath/library/Cindy%20Photos%20-%20Ricki%20Lake

Also Tricia asked me to be on her radio show again tomorrow night...so heads up on that too.

Lovely pictures of your sister, KCL. I don't know much about her case, but I know something terrible must have happened. Is there anywhere to read up on it?

i find myself very moved by your sister's smile - seems so sweet and silly and fun.

hugs (((KCL))).... Cindy is gorgeous! i'm blinking away tears, looking through your photo album. my heart aches for all the pain your family has had to go through. yet i am encouraged by what an amazing person you are...

i find myself very moved by your sister's smile - seems so sweet and silly and fun.

That's a good description of her. All of those crazy costume photos were instigated by her. She was always dressing us up...not even for Halloween either. she was so much fun...always entertaining. Very outgoing, bright smile, very popular.

Thanks everyone. Now I'm gonna go out and spend some time with my brother.

I need to break outta this moment. And I know Justin Timberlake is on SNL tonite and he's nothing but funny. :seeya:

Wow... I cannot believe what I just read. Huge hugs to you and your family. I cannot even imagine what you have had to go through. Are you still fighting the insurance companies?

If just one person at those insurance companies had thought to themselves "this seems hinky, let's dig deeper" this whole tragedy could have been avoided. I can't believe so many people were greedy enough to turn a blind eye just to speed things along. While it is true that the policies were obtained by fraud, the fraud would have been extremely evident had they decided to actually do a background check (as they were REQUIRED to do!!!) on your sister's murderer :(

That signals to me, that since they themselves decided it was unworthy of a background check and approved the policy, they should be required to pay up! Not that it matters, though. It will never bring Cindy back to you. But it's the principle of the matter.

So I was off work all last week after quitting my job, and I'm supposed to start the new gig on Monday. However, after finally getting to watch the trial live (and other awesome daytime tv), I'm really wishing I had another week off :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx