SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lieb. I've been sad since last night to be honest. Looking at all those photos was just ....well, painful. Grieving is not a linear process and Ill just leave it at that.

We lost our mom to breast cancer. She was 36 yrs old leaving behind 3 kids 3, 5 and 7. I cant even imagine how her suffering was knowing that.

My heart just breaks for you KCL. Hugs.

Good Morning.
brunch-2a.jpg

ok this one will freak ya out,,just the crime and his name
http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/article/20130221/NEWS/130229941/0/SEARCH

and its from yreka's newspaper on to of that

ok,same surname from the same area.....are they related?????

Speaking of places to hide guns. Check out this thread I added in Bizarre News. :what:

Cops Find Meth in Woman’s Crack, Loaded Gun in Her Vagina - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:floorlaugh:

Good morning, friends! So I plan to do everything around the house I did not do last weekend, like wash clothes, clean, cook. It is a glorious day in the deep south today, around 70+ degrees. Spring is on the way. YIPEEEEEEE. I look forward to tomorrow. NOT because it is Monday and time to go to work day, but because it is Monday and I can wash my hair. I had a keratin treatment put in yesterday, and my hair is FLAT AS A FLOUNDER. OMG I am from the south. I have to have some sort of big hair. Granted not as big as it gets on high humidity days, but puffed up off my head so I don't look like Slick Willy. I'm not leaving my house today.

Also, the BESTEST NEWS for next week is.......my boss will be out of town from Wednesday on. Guess what that means????

I will check back in today, of course, as whenever I pass my desktop, Nook, phone or laptop I have to check in and see what the topic of the moment is at any given time.

I have the dvr set for Ricki Lake. It's the one about the crime solving psychic, right? Just want to make sure I have the right one set to record.

It's just taping this Tuesday..we don't know when it will air yet. I do know I will be on with Nick Markowitz' mom, Susan and the family of Keith Gentry who was murdered by his wife Darlene. I've seen that case on Snapped. And also a Websleuther got a ticket to watch the taping in the audience. How cool is that? I'll let you all know as soon as I know an air time.

Happy Sunday, everyone!!!!

Can I say again how much I HATE this time change?!

Katie, thank you for sharing your pictures with us. They made me smile--you and your sister look so fun and beautiful. :hug:

Liebchenmutti do you have inside access?!!! Jealous

Sadly for me, no. I got the pic from the Facebook 'Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page'--someone uploaded it to the page. It was there yesterday, but I just looked today & can't find it.

Can Juan Martinez BE any more adorable?

Katiecoolady: Can you figure out what restaurant he's at? The picture said Scottsdale.

I just went outside and stepped right in dog poo.

Something tells me this won't be my day lol.

Happy Sunday, everyone!!!!

Can I say again how much I HATE this time change?!

So does this discussion board. It is off an hour right now! :cool:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hey can anyone point me how to get in the chat room that's associated with the radio show?
TIA!

Katie, thank you for sharing your pictures with us. They made me smile--you and your sister look so fun and beautiful. :hug:
Where can I find the pictures of KCL with her beloved Sister? Love me some KCL!

:what: Ok one previous felony.....then he slashes his stepfather's throat and gets 5 years in prison. So if he gets another serious felony he will get the 25 to life deal. Really? This dude is a ticking bomb and we're using a three strikes law? I'm sure his stepfather is grateful to be alive....and I hope he is VERY careful when this dude gets out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Did you catch his last name

Thank you Sweetie.

I am just looking again. That one photo of "Penelope Cheese" has such a story behind it. I think we were in Junior High when she cooked up a scheme to dress me up as this character in wigs and padding and makeup and made me leave the house in the snow then ring the doorbell and come in for a lunch visit as one of her "friends from school" to meet my Grandma. My poor Grandma was on the receiving end of so many pranks by us. I think Penelope's first costume involved wearing my Grandma's own nightgown!

Well this started years and years of visits from "Penelope Cheese". She appeared at most holidays. Cindy had a ball making me up and coaching me on how to speak and interacting with me like I was her friend. Penelope had a southern accent, an underbite and was kind of racy when it came to the boys. She loved grilled cheese sandwiches.

My Grandma totally played along and acted like she didn't know it was me and that first time, Cindy really thought she'd pulled it off convincing my Grandma she had this oddball friend.

Cindy was constantly creating all kinds of schemes and games. It was truly never a dull moment with her. She made us play "The Price is Right" in our camper during long trips pulling out all the canned goods etc making my brother and I compete.
Then, as adults, she ended up as a contestant on The Price is Right. I hosted a huge party where we watched it together. Great lines came out of that like "I"ll go for the cookies, Bob" and "I love New Orleans!" (although she'd never been there). I am also bringing that video which they might play on Ricki Lake. Of course we dragged our Grandma to that taping too. We went everywhere with our Grandma. we LOVED hanging out with her. She raised us for 5 years after our Mom died. There is a pic there too with "Buddha" (what we nicknamed her) and of course Cindy has all us dressed up for Christmas Eve with scarves and veils. Everything was a chance for a costume party with her.

It's been a long time since I've allowed myself these memories. As hard as it is to remember, (tears), it makes me realize how lucky I was to even have had that life for the 29 years I did have it/her.

Maybe it's part of the reason I feel so connected to Travis' siblings as I think Travis was a BIG personality like Cindy was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx