Sidebar Discussion #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for adding this - I am way too old to be remembering details like this..:what: ...... :giggle:

:giggle: just sayin' :giggle: It was the seventies and even then memory was short....and yes...some very :angel: websleuthers may have been able to understand one night stands back from college days....

Just more Baez lies.
Zimmerman said in an April 13th (taped by the jail) call to his family that Baez was "calling him like crazy" asking him to hire him..

Of course it's lies. Baez is trying to save face by saying he rejected the perp rather than the perp rejected him. The way it was reported was that Hannity wanted Baez on the GZ team and GZ lawyer said no way, that he would excuse himself if Baez came aboard. So GZ said nope, he wants O'Mara.

I sorta wondered if GZ didn't at least approach O'Mara with this proposal, though. Just because I think the truth is a stranger to both Baez and GZ.
JMO.

Of course it's lies. Baez is trying to save face by saying he rejected the perp rather than the perp rejected him. The way it was reported was that Hannity wanted Baez on the GZ team and GZ lawyer said no way, that he would excuse himself if Baez came aboard. So GZ said nope, he wants O'Mara.

I sorta wondered if GZ didn't at least approach O'Mara with this proposal, though. Just because I think the truth is a stranger to both Baez and GZ.
JMO.

Yes, Zimmerman told O'Mara that he had been approached with the Hannity offer- O'Mara wanted no part of that arrangement - he told Zimmerman "If you want Baez I'll just excuse myself" and Zimmerman said "No way, I don't want him".

BBM I honestly cannot believe that someone would think that Casey Anthony "might have" had something to do with Caylee's death.
bbm: "Honestly?" You honestly can't believe that anyone would think FCA had something to do with Caylee's death?

Not even most of FCA's own friends and family, including her grandmother, her uncle, her own father -- the people who know her so well and believe FCA caused Caylee's death? Not even seasoned and honorable OCSO investigators and FBI agents who collected facts, interviews, evidence that indicated she was guilty, guilty, guilty? Not even a grand jury who decided there was enough evidence to indict her? Not even the prosecuting attorneys who believed so strongly that she was guilty, that they not only charged her with murder, but chose to make it a death penalty case? Not even the interested public -- people who have studied and analyzed this case for years, in great detail thanks to the Sunshine Law, and who could come to no other conclusion than the (IMO) obvious one: that Casey killed Caylee?

"Honestly?" :waitasec:

Hmm. Well, *I* honestly cannot believe: that someone would "honestly" not believe that someone would think that Casey Anthony "might have" had something to do with Caylee's death.... JMO, of course.

I would also find it surprising if a person who "honestly" claimed to believe such a baffling thing, turned around and accused another person of LYING for having reviewed a book they have not read -- when clearly the reviewer in question has read large amounts of excerpts and descriptions from said book, and does not need to read the whole thing in order to review it. That is certainly not lying, IMO.

Wow, honesty as a concept can be a relative thing, for sure. JMO

Just more Baez lies.
Zimmerman said in an April 13th (taped by the jail) call to his family that Baez was "calling him like crazy" asking him to hire him..

Okay, thank you, there's my answer.

If Heidi K. is a member on this board - wonderful review - thank you and blessings for your well thought out, clear and concise review! Well Done! :blowkiss:

I confess I am a member :great: Felt great to get that off my chest! I have been seething about that book since it came out.

I did post a link to the DCF doc in my comments and on the presumed guilty behind the reviews thread.

Question under my comments about when jb was told by fca that it was a drowning. Would it have anything to do with the timing of Dominc Casey?

Isn't Baez floating down the river de-niel also - better get the heck out of there - it's your Birthday for heaven's sake!!

Oh - back for a longer read - you're on the river de-nile....a different tributary - whew!

LOL Not my b-day, it is Red's -----> I am just parting with her! LOL

A review from Amazon....Me in red.

Perfectly Written. Jose Baez is a Class Act!! Questions were answered, I am satisfied. Thanks again Mr Baez, July 27, 2012
http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guil...iewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Must not take much to satisfy this one. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

By sparkey - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (Hardcover)
I my be in a minority, however I thought this book was excellent. I have followed this case since 2008 and agree with Jose Baez on most of his points in the book.

....and I see they share spelling skills.

By the way.........this post is JMO!! :floorlaugh:

Well, gosh - jose said george is a bad speller................ but we know it is not him.........so...........(maybe the other bad speller in the house?).......... just a theory, not FOOLproof, ya know! :seeya:

PS - The flower deleted all her posts and took her marbles and went away today! Bye ya KC! (JMHO, etc...)

There is oee 5 star review that is particularly funny in it's inconsistencies - she believes Caylee drowned and talks about the surprise surprise comment - but must have forgotten that Baez quoted oh well oh well for that occasion!

Then she talks again about Baez's hard work etc and says the emperor is definitely not wearing clothes - and I agree! I just don't think she understand the context she used that in and what lesson that little tale was teaching...:waitasec: ...:floorlaugh:

Of course the 'emperor' isn't wearing any clothes ----> he is in the closet still trying to decide on a pocket square!

Well, gosh - jose said george is a bad speller................ but we know it is not him.........so...........(maybe the other bad speller in the house?).......... just a theory, not FOOLproof, ya know! :seeya:

PS - The flower deleted all her posts and took her marbles and went away today! Bye ya KC! (JMHO, etc...)

I saw the posts were gone today. Now why do you think that happened??

BBM But she was rightfully found not guilty, wasn't she? And that is a fact that can not be disputed.

lmao.. really ? she was "rightfully" found not guilty and that is a FACT? not quite. She was found "not guilty" and THAT is a fact. The "rightfully" is merely an opinon.

Now I see where the constant confusion about how to determine the "facts" in this case.. actually stems from.

Wild

Yeah i noticed the flower girl was gone too.. I think the men in the white coats came for her lol
okthatsaplan.gif

Hi logicalgirl :seeya: I have a link to the dcf report. I posted a negative review this morning and was going to include it, then remembered it probably wasn't mentioned in the book. I won't read the book so hoped my review would stick. 2 5 stars came up pretty fast after my one star.

The trolls seem to be quiet over there today. Running out of lies or planning their next move? Anyway, I will post the link and part of the doc on the presumed guilty thread, seems to be the longest thread. Let me know if I should go ahead or if someone else wants to do it.

Feel like posting it in the book description thread with a comment regarding Baez's statement that FCA was a good mother?
Or alternatively posting here or telling me where it is so one of us or me can post it? Thanks a lot!! It a damning report and it needs to be make more public!

:giggle: just sayin' :giggle: It was the seventies and even then memory was short....and yes...some very :angel: websleuthers may have been able to understand one night stands back from college days....

WELL! I'm sure as a young woman "of the seventies" I would have no memories like that..:floorlaugh:( she said humming a few bars of Lay, Lady Lay...)

I confess I am a member :great: Felt great to get that off my chest! I have been seething about that book since it came out.

I did post a link to the DCF doc in my comments and on the presumed guilty behind the reviews thread.

Question under my comments about when jb was told by fca that it was a drowning. Would it have anything to do with the timing of Dominc Casey?

Tell us how you really feel. LOL.. Great review.

Feel like posting it in the book description thread with a comment regarding Baez's statement that FCA was a good mother?
Or alternatively posting here or telling me where it is so one of us or me can post it? Thanks a lot!! It a damning report and it needs to be make more public![/QUOTE

Link to the DCF report. I did post it in "presumed guilty behind the reviews" and in the comments under my review. I did post iirc that dcf didn't think she was innocent. Maybe someone can start a new thread about it, I couldn't find where to do that. I also tried to copy and paste part of it but it seems you can't do that on amazon. IMO jb's minions will try and bury anything that is damning. If someone will tell me where to start a new thread I will do it.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-08/272204480-11143144.pdf

WELL! I'm sure as a young woman "of the seventies" I would have no memories like that..:floorlaugh:( she said humming a few bars of Lay, Lady Lay...)

bbm: Lay, Lady Lay

Boy, do I remember that song. Only, me…or…we…. or someone :dance: would sign it as… Lay, Lady Lay across my big waterbed. Boy, fun days from so long ago. Thanks for the memory. Hahahahaha, I just ask hubby if he remembers that song and he smiled real big and said: “Yeah, I remember and I wish I still had that waterbed.” :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18