Sidebar Discussion #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right....I can see this difference of opinion based on logic and fact makes absolutely no difference to you whoever you are. I was personally hoping for a better intelligent argument to understand what you are debating about. We know that alot of children drown, what we haven't seen too often is a parent that doesn't call 911 and throws her away and lies about it after she drowns.

I would so enjoy an intelligent conversation with just one person who is happy with the not guilty verdict. Someone who has something different to say. These people won't/can't go beyond "she's innocent" or "JB won" "the jury did their job" "the jury got it right"

What really, really, really makes me laugh is that in JB's book he thinks that KC was very loyal to him when in fact KC knew she had someone representating her that she could easily manipulate. It had nothing to do with loyalty. She saw him as someone, again, who believed her story and was easy to control. It had NOTHING to do with him....it was all about her. Wait until the day he finally wakes up..... jmo :thud::tears::tears::tears:

I completely agree with you! She knew, after a short while, that she had lucked onto someone with no morals who could tell a tale as well as she could and who would protect her from Mommy and Daddy.

She led him on and on until she felt she could trust him to do whatever she said.

I'm a person that likes to deal in facts. I don't listen to emotions. Can you please explain why you accept the molestation story when there is zero evidence of it. I'm just trying to understand. I know a lot of people out there say there is no evidence that Casey ever harmed Caylee, but then throw out this baseless accusation as an excuse as to why Casey behaved the way she did? It just doesn't make sense. I like using facts that can be backed up with evidence to come to a logical conclussion. This doesn't fall under that catagory. It's unfounded, baseless and unless proven, shouldn't be used as evidence of her innocense.

Particularly when her abuse story actually made one of the Psychiatrists physically ill, thinking that he would have to repeat her lies and accusations. He did not want to give credence to the idea, he stated he could not eat nor sleep because of the effect of his being a "vector" of these lies might have on the case. As her ex-fiancee stated, she is a "diabolical liar'. There is no reason to believe her in this instance.

Duct tape does not equal drowning. Either way....a lie is a lie, is a lie, is a lie. Not sure who helped JB write this book but he really should have come here first and asked for help.....don't sha think?????? jmo :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM
:floorlaugh: Thank you LampChop!! You are so right. JB's book is written for idiots that can't put 2 + 2 together. Maybe he thought FCA had more fans than she really does. Who else would buy that paper weight?

I completely agree with you! She knew, after a short while, that she had lucked onto someone with no morals who could tell a tale as well as she could and who would protect her from Mommy and Daddy.

She led him on and on until she felt she could trust him to do whatever she said.

What if she met with him before the first 911 call?

I've always wondered why JB, who is an admitted rookie lawyer, would be in a position to take on case of this magnitude, when it was clear that she, nor her parents, had any funds to pay him, and he clearly was not rolling in dough to fund her defense. Do lawyers, with two morgatges, a business and a growing family, traditionaly work for free?

I haven't gone to see where it is yet. Could you please lead the way with a link? Thanks

Here you go: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179945"]Fact-Checking "Presumed Guilty" by Jose Baez ***LIST ONLY, NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The mods ask for pg numbers for reference (see quote below:
This is a no-discussion thread.

Posts in this thread should consist of brief excerpts from the book, followed by a link to evidence that contradicts or disputes what was stated in the book.

:tyou:

You have your opinion, I have mine. Either way it was highly inappropriate to laugh.

tell that to your girl. did you want me to find every single video of casey laughing her sick behind off in court? every one of them? Cause I will, if that's what's being pushed for here.

tell that to your girl. did you want me to find every single video of casey laughing her sick behind off in court? every one of them? Cause I will, if that's what's being pushed for here.

Yeah, let's start with this one. Casey has to cover her face when she laughs at this discussion about Caylee's skull. I mean, who doesn't love a good dead kid joke, right?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uae34z245VY"]casey anthony laughs at babys skull - YouTube[/ame]

Another:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK03kCOV3H4"]Casey Anthony Smiles! - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/30/2920667/casey-anthonys-attorney-comes.html#storylink=cpy

Why did people get so obsessed with this case?

Because Casey was young pretty and white.

---------------------

Baez has got it WRONG that people were obsessed with this case because of looks...He is the one that is focused more on Looks and physical attributes. IMO

People became obsessed with the case because of OCA's actions, lack of action and lies regarding the death of her own child, or as OCA herself said...the greatest accomplishment in her life.
ITA.
People first became obsessed with finding a sweet little girl. IMHO..with each passing day (and especially after the trunk results came back), the world wanted to know what CASEY did to her daughter.

Wouldn't a drowning count as an accidental death?

After all,

Drowning kills more American children 1 to 4 years old than any cause except birth defects, according to a new federal report.

Half of those children drown in swimming pools. And males are victims four times as often as females, the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.

http://www.walb.com/story/18502498/drowning-is-leading-cause-of-kids-accidental-death-cdc

How very interesting... spewing off statistics, and yet selectively not believing the one that truly counts ... that in 100% of drowning cases in Orlando, all have been immediately reported to 911 within a great deal less than 31 days.

After all,

Drowning kills more American children 1 to 4 years old than any cause except birth defects, according to a new federal report.

Half of those children drown in swimming pools. And males are victims four times as often as females, the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.

http://www.walb.com/story/18502498/drowning-is-leading-cause-of-kids-accidental-death-cdc

I wonder what the statistics are for those parents dumping their child in the trunk of their cars and driving around for 2 1/2 days and then threw their children in a swamp instead of calling for help? Hummmm!

I've always wondered why JB, who is an admitted rookie lawyer, would be in a position to take on case of this magnatude, when it was clear that she, nor her parents, had no funds to pay him, and he clearly was not rolling in dough to fund her defense. Do lawyers, with two morgatges, a business and a growing family, traditionaly work for free?

Can't recall exactly who it was from his office, maybe a secretary, but they asked him if he knew how big this case was. (From his book.) Once he knew all the publicity he was going to get, there was no stopping him.

Hey my homies - don't go doing all this work - you don't need to supply the help - or the food - iykwim. I hate seeing y'all getting worked up over this flibbertigibbet. Caylee, yes, but not flibbertigibbet

I've always wondered why JB, who is an admitted rookie lawyer, would be in a position to take on case of this magnatude, when it was clear that she, nor her parents, had no funds to pay him, and he clearly was not rolling in dough to fund her defense. Do lawyers, with two morgatges, a business and a growing family, traditionaly work for free?

Didn't she give him a cheque for 4 grand that bounced? :waitasec:

After all,

My point was... you said you believe it was "some sort of accidental death". If you believed JB's opening statement, you would have said "drowning". that is all.

Hey my homies - don't go doing all this work - you don't need to supply the help - or the food - iykwim. I hate seeing y'all getting worked up over this flibbertigibbet. Caylee, yes, but not flibbertigibbet

I know, I know, I can't help it. It infuriates me. I appreciate people with opposing opinions and I mean, I DO have an open mind, but not so open that my brains are spilling out. I hate to feed trolls, but I also feel like I just need to speak to some things, you know, like racism, hatred, and flat out stupidity. But you're right... deep breathing exercise..walking away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18