Sidebar Discussion #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that any of the guys that may have had sex with her would want to come forward now. After all, Jose and Casey (not to mention the Anthony clan and other supporters) would just try to point to one of them as having something to do with Caylee's death. Every person that Casey came into contact with is a victim, with the exception of the ones that entered her life/world knowing what she is. The guys that believed her need to heal and hopefully move on with their own lives as best they can.

MOO

Yes, I agree. It wouldn't matter now, there's nothing he could do now for Caylee. Yes, I would imagine all males connected with FCA must be very embarrassed LOL hope they don't have a life time present from FCA .

Who ever asked if jose had refered to casey as OSA not that i saw.. in the book lol..
btw what does the O stand for.. i missed that one..

As far as I am concerned, and with ANJ's blessing, I did not see that it was an error. My bday gift to myself is to drink many boat drinks around the pool with my family and have some chili and pretend she is incarcerated.

That is right birthday girl - we be floating down the river de-nile till Monday!!!!!!!

IMO, in his fantasy, ego filled, over inflated mind, he believes his written lies will also be made into a movie, like Jeff Ashtons. He probably also made a deal with the devil herself to split the proceeds of all sales, both book and movie rights. All part of the plan they conceived while sitting in that hotel room in NY when she was released. They're both sooooo full of ****, I can see them going on about how they'll become millionaires by the end of this farce. Heck, I'm sure when he heard who'd be playing Jeff in Imperfect Justice he and the sick one coyly discussed who they wanted to play them!
Too bad the public has given them all a reality check, but heck, they're both so unstable, imo, they still don't even realize it. Hope neither have started spending the millions they'll never see! This book of his, and any plans for a big pay day for these people are a waste, big waste.

I hear the swimsuit manufacturing biz is pretty lucrative. This whole law thing didn't really pan out for Jose and his paralegal-to-be, FCA.

As for the Ima-write-me-a-book-since-I-threw-away-my-career-defending-lying-trash-and-my-house-is-in-foreclosure venture, weeelllllllll.........:floorlaugh:

I doubt that any of the guys that may have had sex with her would want to come forward now. After all, Jose and Casey (not to mention the Anthony clan and other supporters) would just try to point to one of them as having something to do with Caylee's death. Every person that Casey came into contact with is a victim, with the exception of the ones that entered her life/world knowing what she is. The guys that believed her need to heal and hopefully move on with their own lives as best they can.

MOO

That's the truth! Poor Jesse Grund. His whole family, not just Jesse, embraced FCA and baby Caylee.

She shat on his family, accused Jesse of killing Caylee. FCA is toxic and ruins everything and everyone she comes in contact with.

Oh Logical - you really should have gone for under 2000 _ I think we might just get it! Feeling lucky :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,710 in Books

UPDATE 6:45 EST Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,739

Crashandburnfood_Animation.gif

ok.. im still reading and researching.. anyone have a link for yuri melich's testimony on june 1
????

I'm watching for him to burn through the 1800 barrier this weekend.......

Then we can celebrate with a little Tequila Reserva 1800 Reposado, maybe????

Definitely needs music to go with!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBLHTq390k"]Tequila (The Ventures) - YouTube[/ame]

LOL...I just popped over to Amazon to see if the customer images I posted were still there (the two of KC being "cutesy" in the courtroom, sans jury); they were. Then I looked to the right and got a big laugh out of this:

"Sell Back Your Copy
For a $4.90 Gift Card"

Haha! Gee, not even an even $5. How lowwwwww can you goooooo?

1) ok, may be disputed, but WILL never be changed.
2) please do not add words I didn't use, but as far as a court of law is concerned, not guilty is as good as innocent.
3) big whoop - what does the DCF ruliung get anyone?
4) you are assuming the father is alive, did not have a part in Caylee's death, and assuming the civil court would find Casey guilty - just as the vast majority of the public felt would happen in criminal court. How did that work out? By the way, what would happen if Casey was found responsible in a civil court? She isn't going to do jail time, and has no money.

bbm....do you wonder what the result might have been if the jury had had the choice of not proven [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_proven"]Not proven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

good one News Junkie,down the river de-nile,lollolollolol your a hoot..

Oh Logical - you really should have gone for under 2000 _ I think we might just get it! Feeling lucky :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,710 in Books

UPDATE 6:45 EST Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,739

Crashandburnfood_Animation.gif

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Forgive me - I had to leave my Sales Rank post long enough to go grocery shopping - and as I came back on the board I checked novelrank or in this case ranknovel....and thought Holy Carp, I'm late for the countdown partay!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!..............1710

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

That is right birthday girl - we be floating down the river de-nile till Monday!!!!!!!

Isn't Baez floating down the river de-niel also - better get the heck out of there - it's your Birthday for heaven's sake!!

Oh - back for a longer read - you're on the river de-nile....a different tributary - whew!

ok.. im still reading and researching.. anyone have a link for yuri melich's testimony on june 1
????

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhcPF9JpvCw&feature=related"]Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Part 18 - Day 18 - 6/1/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Who ever asked if jose had refered to casey as OSA not that i saw.. in the book lol..
btw what does the O stand for.. i missed that one..

It actually stands for Offender, which is what she was called in the clink - it wasn't something we cooked up - we just carried on with it so we would be showing the proper....ermmm - ummm - respect...:innocent:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#6 in Books > Law > Criminal Law
#25 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Forgive me - I had to leave my Sales Rank post long enough to go grocery shopping - and as I came back on the board I checked novelrank or in this case ranknovel....and thought Holy Carp, I'm late for the countdown partay!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!..............1710

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

Yes, his earnings have now increased to $4 per hour, thanks to his book!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/07/27/casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-in-town-touting-new-book/

I bet he had to pay BenBella to print it. If there's a next printing they should put in on a toilet roll, it would be of some use then...

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#6 in Books > Law > Criminal Law
#25 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

.............. :laugh: ............. :giggle: Like A Stone! .... :lol:

Yes, his earnings have now increased to $4 per hour, thanks to his book!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/07/27/casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-in-town-touting-new-book/

I bet he had to pay BenBella to print it. If there's a next printing they should put in on a toilet roll, it would be of some use then...

But ZsaZsa - that's just it!! He did! He couldn't find a publisher so he had to self publish and that costs $$$!! I thought you knew that....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18