Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurk and was unaware it was Caylee's birthday. Thank you to those who keep the date in mind. I was drawn for a reason tonight. I'll take it that way, I do not keep actual dates in my mind easily.

The personal part of this (and maybe that is all there is) is the sad confirmation that just because a woman gives birth does not mean she loves or cares for her child or is any kind of mother at all. No matter what it may seem or look like to the outside world. I wish to spread awareness that abusive mothers rarely show that side of themselves in front of adults. Only the child knows.

Maybe that is why Caylee died the way she did, so we can know that evil people do exist and they are not some "bum, stranger, vagabond, intruder, international terrorist, nanny" but people who seem to have it "all together." Because that is part of the game for those that are evil-maybe the most important part-not looking like they are evil. They want it all, to be selfish to the point of taking the life of another if it causes them gain but also be seen as innocent and good.

IMHO it's not that sociopaths(evil)people are devoid of emotions. They have emotions but they are all negative and selfish. They are missing the key emotions that make us human; empathy, compassion and love. Caylee died (on the surface)for no reason other than she was in Casey's way of having a "bella vita." I'm glad there are "laws" that are changing and all that-I am sure that will help in many ways but for me this case just solidified my personal view that children keep on getting abused by those closest to them-even more than any stranger.

I hope there is never another case this sensational again, too many people were/are able to take advantage. I am sorry if that takes awareness away from the victim but I think there are so many other ways to get that info out. TexasEQS comes to mind, and all of the people who are always so quick and willing to lend a hand in these cases. I of course do not know for a fact, but I doubt there is a case where someone is missing or hurt where there are no folks who show up to help. And if EVERY child/person got that kind of attention it would be fair...maybe...

It's all so awful. I thank everyone who was here through the case and the trial and is still here and all who have followed this case because of Caylee and children everywhere.

"Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around - nobody big, I mean - except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be."
~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 22, spoken by the character Holden Caulfield

:moo:

Oops, this was my reply to kaki's post:
"Take a look at the amazon wish list for the recent poster Coons. ... And it was added to today."
:wagon:
:newhere:

I was reading back to see what I missed... wanted to welcome Endora to our little family.

:balloons: :wagon: :welcome5:

DM over at Amazon is one messed up person. His latest post is about how the media made Caylee out to be much smaller than she actually was...i had him on ignore and need to keep him on ignore. I guess i am tempted to read to get a hint as to who this person is.

Im guessing he was once a defendent where Ashton was the prosecutor. There has to be some reason he is so focused on Ashton... But today seems disgusted by the media and sympathy toward Caylee...just unreal.

:banghead:

DM over at Amazon is one messed up person. His latest post is about how the media made Caylee out to be much smaller than she actually was...i had him on ignore and need to keep him on ignore. I guess i am tempted to read to get a hint as to who this person is.

Im guessing he was once a defendent where Ashton was the prosecutor. There has to be some reason he is so focused on Ashton... But today seems disgusted by the media and sympathy toward Caylee...just unreal.

:banghead:

IMO this person is not well. What he/she is waiting for is someone to go ballistic on his disgusting rants. That is not going to happen. It is also my opinion that he/she reads here.
Anyway he/she has it backwards. It was the defense that tried to make KC appear smaller by making her wear big clothes and lowering her chair closer to the floor.

IMO this person is not well. What he/she is waiting for is someone to go ballistic on his disgusting rants. That is not going to happen. It is also my opinion that he/she reads here.
Anyway he/she has it backwards. It was the defense that tried to make KC appear smaller by making her wear big clothes and lowering her chair closer to the floor.

What review are you following please?

2 actually. How little was Caylee and the other is about the laughing clown. The person is..gee I don't even have a word for that person. Maybe you can come up with an appropriate one.

2 actually. How little was Caylee and the other is about the laughing clown. The person is..gee I don't even have a word for that person. Maybe you can come up with an appropriate one.

Haha - there are 411 of them - title or writer?

The Laughing Fool of Orlando wants you vote.
How Littlle was Little Caylee
They are not reviews they are in the discussions threads there.

What review are you following please?

He goes by DM and posts under the customer discussions .. I would copy one of his posts but they are VERY sick and twisted...mostly targeting Ashton....but today....well.. Ill let you read it. (malloy)

He goes by DM and posts under the customer discussions .. I would copy one of his posts but they are VERY sick and twisted...mostly targeting Ashton....but today....well.. Ill let you read it. (malloy)

That poster is barking about Caylees size. What difference does that make she was small. Remember the defense team kept referring to KC as a young girl. She was a young.. ahem..woman.
Young girls to me would be 5-12 in age.

The Laughing Fool of Orlando wants you vote.
How Littlle was Little Caylee
They are not reviews they are in the discussions threads there.

Wow - all I can say is wow - how about hitting report abuse, not replying and waitig him out? Just trash writing trash on behalf of trash...:banghead:

Wow - all I can say is wow - how about hitting report abuse, not replying and waitig him out? Just trash writing trash on behalf of trash...:banghead:

that should be the standard answer for these creeps.

Another milestone...Ashtons kindle is 13 and JBs is 14 under mayhem category.! So Ashtons 8 month plus release outselling jbs last month release already. (wake up jb..time for a buyback!)

:woohoo:

I find this sub-thread over there very interesting. Love the poster HH

The Enneagram Theory and Casey

Another milestone...Ashtons kindle is 13 and JBs is 14 under mayhem category.! So Ashtons 8 month plus release outselling jbs last month release already. (wake up jb..time for a buyback!)

:woohoo:

What I find amusing is that despite his concentrated effort of buying back four to five a day - he's only dragged himself back to a sales rank of 6877/30/44.

Everytime we say hey Baez - you'd better up the ante - he does! Can you imagine the effort it would take him to get it back up to even a rating of #1000? And this is less than six weeks from the date it was released...

I mean c'mon! What's it going to take to convince ALL it is a nasty bellyflop?

How freaking funny that "the Doorstop" forum on Amazon is rated #1 most active and "The Birth Certificate Debate Issue" is #2.

DM has steadily gone downhill. I seriously wonder if maybe he is off of his meds or something. He used to be annoying but at least he "spoke" as if he had some sense. Not anymore though. I think that alot of us on Amazon are seriously worried about him.

MOO

Annnnd they are baaaack... The 5 starers that is... They just arent going to give up..just as stubborn and obstinate as the felon.

DM has steadily gone downhill. I seriously wonder if maybe he is off of his meds or something. He used to be annoying but at least he "spoke" as if he had some sense. Not anymore though. I think that alot of us on Amazon are seriously worried about him.

MOO

He does sound like he is very close to going off the deep end. I wish some on the board would just ignore his posts instead of egging him on. I hope he doesnt actually act out in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18